• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plotting Everything: Adventures in the Forgotten Interlude ( 1x1 & 1x2 D&D 5e Plots )

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
  • Turbulent Start

Here I am with an interest check. Following the recent death of a D&D campaign I was DMing, I am still left with the desire to try to play D&D. As such, I am bringing some plots for your consideration, for 1x1 or 1x2 campaigns. Either one I will be acting as both DM and player.

I welcome both veterans of the game and newcomers alike. As long as you're friendly and patient, I think we can get along splendid, and I definitely want to befriend the people I partner with. That being said, I do feel the need to mention I have a slow posting pace, and the time I am posting this thread on happens to be a troublesome one, as I have both an upcoming an exam, and vacations coming after that. I do not see another time for me to post an interest check like this coming though, and so I am making it now, but I want to put these posting difficulties in clear plates both out of a duty to honesty and because I want partners who want to work with me while being aware of this, rather than because they mistakenly thought I would be a faster poster or more active than I am.

With these matters out of the way, onto the rules.

If this is still accepting I would love to participate in either the first or second campaign from the top.

If this is still accepting I would love to participate in either the first or second campaign from the top.

It very much is still accepting (I mean, I did bump it today after all XD)

Just double checking, did you properly read all the rules and are you fine with them as they are?

I am also interested in the first campaign, but I was wondering if you clarify what you mean by Initiative/non-initiative?

It very much is still accepting (I mean, I did bump it today after all XD)

Just double checking, did you properly read all the rules and are you fine with them as they are?
Yup I’m good with those rules, let me know if there is anything you need me to read or get an ok on

Yup I’m good with those rules, let me know if there is anything you need me to read or get an ok on

Nope, as long as those are clear, everything should be fine.

Wait hang on, I think I just figured this out; you mean if we're in Initiative or not, right?

Yes, exactly.

Kiwikat Kiwikat PixelSymphony PixelSymphony
I will now send you PMs, but since you're both interested in the first campaign, would you like to do it as a 1x2? Or would prefer to stick to 1x1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back