• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots

Hey hey welcome! So hello as who can see my screen name is FallOutBOy but you can probably call me whatever you like along as its not offensive or mean. Anyways I have a few story ideas I’ve been throwing around in my head for a while. i’d like to someday make actually stories out of them but who knows if tat will really actually happen. They’re pretty underdeveloped so I figured rping them out would be a cool thing to do to help the flow of ideas and whatnot. Besides. It’s fun!

I guess i should probably mention some stuff about myself, yeah? Well, I’ve been rping since i was about 12 and now I’m sixteen going on 17. *heh* Anyways i’ve taken a few breaks here and there and I’ve only been on this site for a year or two! I prefer doing RPs over PM because its easier. I normally play a female if there is only a character between the two of us but I do prefer to double most of the time and I’ll play a male and female. Sometimes I even like brining in new characters throughout the RP. Another thing, I consider myself somewhat of an advanced RPer. I won’t write a book (sometimes depending on my mood) but I usually do anywhere between 3 to 15 paragraphs per character. I would prefer if my partner could do a minimum of 3 and not struggle with it ^^” otherwise its no fun ya know?

Anyways onto the plots.

My first one isn’t very original but I’ve become attached to the idea. Ive already developed a made character who happens to be female and I would like a partner who can play at least one male. Otherwise we can make room to double up! So anyways this main character of mine is a hunter. Like not a bambi killer but a Supernatural hunter. Of course she has to have a tragic backstory. I’m thinking maybe she had a girlfriend once who was killed on a hunt. Maybe she blames herself. Vows to work alone. That kinda stuff. Fast forwards a few years and she meets a man from her past, someone who used to be a close friend who is looking for help on a hunt. But really he just worries about her? In case you can’t tell i tend for this to be somewhat of a romantic plot! of course I don’t want that to be all! I’ve had trouble thinking up a main conflict or badie so i was hoping for some help on that part!

As for the other plot i’m a sucker for sci-fy. I’ve always been interested in Mars and the idea of us colonizing it. Now, obviously, this plot takes place in the far future. Space travel is possible and just about as easy as flying a plane from one country to the next. Mars is colonized and nearly identical to earth. Of course is colder and much of the vegetation and animals are adapted to the cold. Fast forwards a few years and maybe Earth goes into another World War. Except this one ends in an apocalypse. Many are killed and technology has been nearly destroyed. Mars looses contact with their Home. With most of the advanced technology stuck on Earth Mars is in the dark. They have no idea what has happened to their Home planet. Now, fast forwards another several hundred years and maybe the survivors on Earth have managed to pull together the remnants of their remaining technology and have found a way to to travel back to Mars. However, they can’t contact them until a shuttle from Earth arrives on Mars. A small group of people volunteer to go as the journey may be too dangerous for the others to make.

Now since so much time has passed many of the people from Mars have forgotten and/or adapted to the environment. Culture is different and even some of the language has changed. What happens when Muse A from Earth and their crew meet the residents of Mars. How will they react> Maybe Muse B is a daughter of son of a Martain leader? Now.. thats pretty much all I got right now ^^”

If you’re interested in either of these rap’s contact me on this thread!

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Schuyler]I'd love to do the first one but I'd prefer to play female :)

[/QUOTE]
That would be alright as long as I can still use my character that I have developed! :) I'm totally cool with FxF

bloodline said:
I'm super down for the second plot.

sweet! PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back