• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots with a setting included! 1 x 1

kitphiroth

Hey there, guys. I'm back again looking for some awesome roleplayers to play with. For all purposes, you can call me Nij because my name is too long and I am a fulltime worker and student. I'm out on summer break and I am 21+ and have preferences for mature, dark themes in roleplay. I do mostly MxF and FxF, so I hope you are alright with that!

Another small bit is that any roleplays we create will have the setting that I created. I'm open for changes, making up stuff but the basis will always be the same. So, we can sort world build a little together. It is a fantasy/medieval setting with magic, so genres that are not included are fine. My world is also parallel with Earth, so you can do something like that if you have ideas.

As for as my expectations, I am looking for someone who has a lot of writing abilities and can be proactive to replies. I do not expect replies every day, but I do expect quality posts :)! I expect you to not make up everything for your character we go because it can be difficult when your characters actions cannot be explained. Other than that, I love characters of all sizes and types.

Here is my list but just know that my intended character is the bolded:

Fish Girl / Vampire
High-Ranking Soldier / Specimen
Lawful Evil General / Chaotic Good Free Spirit
Angel-like being / Evil Demon or Fallen Angel
Paranoid Queen / Paladin
Fallen Angel / Girl who wants a miracle.

I also have a specific one, so I'll talk about that. I have a character named Priday, from Earth, she comes to the new world and is stuck there. The issue is that there is a fortune told of her appearance and she must be captured, soldiers from the enemy state attempt to apprehend her but a rebellion leader takes hold of the situation. I'm looking for a cold, guardian type character for her to play against. A powerful character who could guard her and might not initially care about her at first because she's just his leader's property or something.

He'd have to deal with her becoming unhinged over time and if the plot line calls for it, possibly kill her(probably won't happen.) She'd be basically turning into a dragon over time, so she'd lose major parts of her humanity.

Most of the roleplays listed will likely have large arcs of story, so these will all be long term. For any interested parties, please leave a comment or PM :D

Last edited:
Hm. Well, I would be willing to do something with the High Ranking Soldier Arc, General Arc, Angel like being Arc, Paranoid Queen Arc, or your last idea. They all sound interesting to me, but these are just the ones I'd probably be able to let you have more fun with, as I have a little experience with them. Ah, but I should also mention, I can only play male characters. I really stink at playing females. But should that not drive you away, feel free to discuss this further with me.

Greetings. I sure hope that my humble persona can catch your attention with possible partnership in the angel x demon pairing. I have this crazy character that I once tried to develop, but couldn't due to... complicated partners. I really wish to see where he could go. I would appreciate if you notice me, senpai...

Hey! I'd be interested in doing that specific plot, if you're still looking. If you have more details, i'd love to hear them!

Hello! I'm new to this website, so I don't know if you can PM me yet, but I'm interested in your Fallen Angel/ Girl Who Wants a Miracle idea. If you would like to know more about my Role-playing style and preferences, I have just made an introduction post here.

Fallen angel and girl who needs a miracle seems almost too perfect if you'd be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back