• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots, Prompts, Pairings and Concepts || Romantic & Platonic || Updated as of 5/3/17||Ignore Prefix

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
Plots, Prompts, Pairings, and Concepts
  • Disclaimer: I am quite asexual, that being said while I am open to incorporating romantic themes it doesn't come naturally to me. So will my replies be a bit hesitant, cliche, and generally awkward? YES. Just be prepared for that please.

Alright, fine. I got tired of having two threads so why not combine them into one, eh? Anyway, lemme skip to the introduction and get this shit over with. You can call me Stone although I'll answer to pretty much anything (E.x Wolfie, Stoney, Stoner, StonerWolf420, Asswipe) but with varying reactions depending on if I know you or not. I am aware that I generally come off as an ass but HEY! Don't knock it till you try it...er, get to know me. I was, currently am, and will always will be biologically female living in the political shit hole that is the United States of America. That being said, I live in Central Time and do have classes from 8:55 AM till around 4:00 PM on weekdays so I am usually on mobile every day even outside that time frame. Weekends are as unpredictable as hell considering I'm not sure when I'll wake up or what surprise plans will spring on me but if it ever affects my posting ability, I'll be sure to let you know. Speaking of which, I have been roleplaying for a few years now and trust me, I've improved with quite a bit.

Along with all that, I am a moderator meaning my duties for the site do come before roleplaying. If I'm online but not responding, I might have other, more important, things to be tending too. Just be patient please~ <3
Shoot me a PM or comment if anything caught your eye.

Last edited:
The... the, uh, the first thing for the 'CRAVINGS' tab. "Write about a unique relationship between an immortal and a time traveler."

Is that an RP prompt? Because it sounds cool.

The... the, uh, the first thing for the 'CRAVINGS' tab. "Write about a unique relationship between an immortal and a time traveler."

Is that an RP prompt? Because it sounds cool.
It is, however someone else already asked for that one, sorry... >.< Did any others catch your eye by any chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back