• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [18+] MxF - Partner Search with Plots/Pairings/Prompts

thatblondelf

Somewhat back, slow replies—sorry
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Click Stars and Scroll
  • Artist — vikisigh
    ABOUT ME
    Click the strings for roleplay information.

:bishiesparklesl: Hello~ :bishiesparklesr:

I'm a 20+ year old rper/writer. I've been doing this for 15+ years (way back into the myspace era) so I've been around the block a few times.

I'm here for either a long or short term partner. I hyper-fixate on things sometimes... like writing stories, which I assume that's why I'm back here again! I love creating stories and I collaborating with others to create something fun and interesting. However, when I hyper-fixate on something I get into it hard and fast. This also means that I crash and burn just as bad, so I'm trying to take this easy so I don't lose my love for writing with others, but please don't hate me if I take more than a week or two to respond.

With that being said...

I may not always respond within 24 hours (especially if I have burnout)
    I will attempt to be relatively attentive to the roleplay, and I will let you know if I'm going through a rough spell.

PREFERENCES

+ I only RP onsite through DM.
    + Will use DMs for OOC chat/plotting (No discord, might hand it out if I like you enough)
    + I am in the CST time zone in America.
    + I usually mirror reply lengths.
    + Okay with all face-claim styles (art/anime/real)
    + Triggers: Extremely detailed gore
    + 3rd Person writer

:bishiesparklesl: Preferences :bishiesparklesr:

+ female mains
    + slow burn romances
    + prefers fxm (im lame yeah, but its my comfort pairing)
    + can do any pairing for secondary characters
    + can double
    + quality over quantity
    + 18+ partner (I'm an adult and it's weird, especially if there's any romance involved)

X
    - one-liners (unless it's a dialogue heavy scene)
    - text-style rp
    - erotica
    - PVP

PM me any ideas/cravings you have, I’ll let you know what I think lol

layout (c) Ambiloquous

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back