What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots, Pairings, and Interest Checks [ignore post count]

thatblondelf

[ insert witty remark ]

:bishiesparklesl: Hello~ :bishiesparklesr:

:darkwizardhat:
So to start off, my name is Cynthia (Cindy) and I'm a quarter of a century year old swamp witch who has come out of her hut in search of someone to interact with. If I like you, I promise not to turn you into a toad.

Anyways, I'm here for either a long or short term partner. I have depression (what writer doesn't?) and so it causes me to hyper-fixate on things sometimes... which I assume that's why I'm back here again! I love making stories and I have so many saved in my Google Docs from ideas and old role-plays that I loved and hope to write out fully someday. So back to what I was saying, when I hyper-fixate on something I get into it hard and fast. This also means that I crash and burn at some point, so I'm trying to take this easy so I don't lose my love for writing with others.

Now that you are past the unwanted story of my life, we can get onto the good stuff: story ideas!

:bishiesparklesl: Preferences :bishiesparklesr:

I play female mains & male or female secondaries
slow burn romance (if any)
mxf mainly, might be persuaded for others
can double if wished
quality over quantity

X
one-liners
romance only
ghosting (just tell me you're not interested!)

:bishiesparklesl: Interests :bishiesparklesr:
★★★★★/☆☆☆☆☆ = desire scale
bold = role I desire
italic = idea for this

Genres
Fantasy | ★★★★★
Modern Fantasy | ★★★★☆
Modern | ★★★☆☆
Dystopian | ★★☆☆☆
Post-Apocalypse | ★★★☆☆
Sci-Fi | ★★★★☆

Fandoms
Dragon Age | ★★★★★
[ cullenxlavellan, cullenxoc ]

Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit | ★★☆☆☆
[ just the world, no pairings to think of, unless you have some? ]

Sword Art Online | ★★☆☆☆
[ ocxoc ]

Detroit: Become Human | ★★★☆☆
[ connorxoc ]

Miraculous Ladybug | ★★★☆☆
[ adrienxmarinette ]

The Vampire Diaries | ★☆☆☆☆

Pairings
Human x Elf | ★★★★★
Cop x Cop | ★★☆☆
Soldier x Nurse | ★★☆☆☆
Bully x Bullied | ★★★☆☆
Best Friends | ★★★★☆

Stepbrother x Stepsister | ★★★☆☆

:bishiesparklesl: Prompts:bishiesparklesr:

1. Modern girl in X Universe (or reverse and have the guy from the Modern world and her from the different world. (Thedas/LOTR/etc) | ★★★★☆

:bishiesparklesl: Plots :bishiesparklesr:

Among the Stars | ★★★★★
CLOSED

M x F
Preferred Role: Muse A
Fantasy, Medieval, Slow-burn Romance, Angst

Muse A is the human embodiment of a star. Her white hair gives off it's own light and her pale skin is tinged with a white glow around it. Stardust flicks out of her hair, glittering to the floor. It wasn't so hard to see why the King was taken with her beauty as soon as word reached him. She was beloved by many, her gentle nature. The King was one who loved his prizes, but never was satisfied. He always wanted the best, and to him she was. So he sent for her, he didn't love her as a person, he loved her as a possession. While she held the title of Queen, she was nothing more than a living trinket in his vast hoard of treasures.

Because he never treated her as a person, only ever really wanting to show her off, she started looking towards others to keep her sanity. She became fast friends with her personal bodyguard, Muse B. He spoke to her as if she was a person, and that was all she needed. Muse A did her best to keep their friendship hidden from the King, knowing that he would have Muse B replaced if she started showing the slightest bit of attention to another. The King was a terrifying man, if he did not have his way.

When the Kingdom is attacked, Muse A finds herself at the wrong end of another's sword. What she didn't know is that the King set it up to have her murdered, because the people seemed to prefer her over him.

Behind the Mask| ★★★★☆
OPEN
M x F
Preferred Role: Muse B
Modern, Cinderella story, Romance

Muse A is the star of the college football team. All his life his father pushed him to be the best, even went so far as to pull strings to get him the quarterback position. Despite seeming to have everything his life felt empty. But what was he missing? He was practically famous, with his position on the team, and he was dating the head cheerleader, making them the most enviable power couple on campus.

Muse B is a quiet girl, doing her best to get through the worst years of her life and college. Her father remarried to a horrible woman with two daughters in tow. They were constantly belittling her, but not when her father was around. As long as her father was happy, she could deal with their torment. But when her father suddenly died in a car crash, she's forced to live with the three people that hates her! Her life is turned upside down and she's practically their maid at this point. Her only escape is the elderly lady next door, her godmother Betty.

In light of the school's upcoming game against their rival team, the college is throwing a bash to get the school hyped up. The theme is a Halloween masquerade. For a chance to be someone else, they both go to see what the night will bring. When they meet? There's a connection that is undeniable, but when it comes time to remove the mask, will they be satisfied with who is behind it?

Vampires Protect Whats Theirs| ★★★
CLOSED
M x F
Preferred Role: Human Girl
Modern, Fantasy, Vampires, Romance?
More of a general idea than a set plot.

She frowned as she looked around the marble-tiled room. It looked like something out of a fantasy, unreal. Someone clearing their throat behind her caused her to whirl around. She found herself staring into a pair of red eyes, narrowed in irritation.

“What are you doing in my home?” He growled, perfect white teeth flashing menacingly.

“I, uh..” She stammered.

-------

She sighed, leaning against the side of the cream colored, soft leather couch as she flicked through the channels on the television. Sunlight was streaming through the large window beside her, casting a warm light across her body.

Movement outside of the window caught her attention, and she turned her head to find a woman standing outside with a shocked expression on her face. Before she could do anything, the woman turned and quickly retreated back down the paved sidewalk that ran alongside the house.

… somewhere in the house, people withdrew quietly, aborting their mission.

-------

His cool hands brushed across her face as she looked up at him, fearful.

“I will not let any harm come to you.” He said softly. “I promise.”

He pulled her close, anger coursing through him at the thought of people in his home who wished to do harm. Especially when he was unable to do anything in his sleeping-state. Vampires protect what was theirs.

-------

Fear twisted in her gut as she raced along the lawn. No, this couldn’t be happening. Why was he doing this? She pushed harder, her breath ragged as she reached the bottom of the extravagant staircase that would lead her to the front door.

As she started to ascend, a pair of hands grabbed her, pulling her away. She was roughly shoved into the backseat of a black sedan, the door slamming behind her.

“Let me out of here!” She screamed, hitting and kicking the window pane.

-------

She quickly stabbed the pen into the man’s jugular, shoving past him and out of the sedan. She could see him being led out of the house. Her legs pushed faster as she sprinted up the first flight of the stairs, screaming his name.

A brief moment of fear and regret flashed on his face, moments before they decapitated him.

“No!” She screamed, her heart tearing as she ran faster.

She fell to her knees beside him, screaming into his chest as hot tears ran down her cheeks. He couldn’t be gone. No, no, no...

Last edited:

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
What about a nice SAO scene?
Two girls trapped inside the game, they decide that sticking together will let them survive longer, so they just stay with it.

thatblondelf

[ insert witty remark ]
What about a nice SAO scene?
Two girls trapped inside the game, they decide that sticking together will let them survive longer, so they just stay with it.
Sounds like that might get too "Slice of Life" with the plot, so it's not really piqued my interest... unless you have a more solid idea in mind?

ZayZe

Don't feel bad doing what you love
Supporter
You do exactly what I do.. Except I'm not depressed. I just do that crap with everything lol

I've been calling them phases. :P

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
Making a good plot isn't the easiest. Slice of Life and romance are the easiest to make ideas for, though.

TheHappyPikachu

Smol Kawaii Bean Bunz Pokemon (。◕ω◕。) (^ω^)
When you love da plots but can only play females and want to play these as dxf plots so just teased myself with the idea of them XD

trash

Yoooo! I would love to rp Dragon Age with you rn if you aren't overly busy. I love playing Cullen and if you could play Alistair for I'd be so happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)