• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ππ‹πŽπ“𝐒 || πŽππ„π 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π€π‚π“πˆπ•π„π‹π˜ π’π„π€π‘π‚π‡πˆππ†

ash_williams

Bust :(
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
( ABOUT ME )
hello all !! my name is ash ( he/they ) and i am a literate , third person roleplayer. if you would like a taste for how i write , find out by clicking here

( ABOUT YOU )
i don’t consider myself to be particularly hard to please when it comes to roleplay , i just ask that you are a third person literate writer who is willing to put in effort to writing with me. i understand we all have our own lives so i’m not a stickler for times in between replies and i’m ghost friendly !! i do prefer to roleplay in a discord server because i like to set everything up for neat access so that we can share pictures an ideas in the same place without everything getting jumbled together but that is not a necessity !!
please be 18+ and lgbtq/non white friendly. i do not roleplay with bigots.

( PLOTS AND FANDOMS )
without further ado , here are my plots and fandoms. feel free to suggest anything as well.

willing to double and do ships/ocxoc for these fandoms , just tell me what you’re interested in.
wednesday ( preferably wednesday x tyler ) , marvel , dc , atla , lok , pokemon , star wars , the walking dead ( begging for this one ) , supernatural ( begging for this one as well )
for marvel, dc , atla and star wars i’m mostly looking to do ships.

muse a is a senior camper at a summer camp themed around strange folklore. muse b is a counselor with a strange secret. the two meet and instantly hit it off , but will muse b’s secret be too much to bear ?
- plot is loosely based on shows like supernatural and stranger things.
- looking for someone to play as either muse.
- m/m or f/m pairings ( i will play female in f/m ).
muse a is a long standing victor in an underground fight ring that commodifies people with mutations or strange abilities. muse b is an underdog brought in as easy prey but is not what they seem. the two find something in each other and turn against their handlers.
- loosely based off of fight club and largely based off of marvel comics mutants ( we can do this as a fandom thing too ).
- looking for someone to play as muse a.
- m/m or f/m pairings ( i will play female in f/m ).
muse a is the owner of a small bakery that specializes in small puff pastries. muse b is a prominent figure in the local crime scene that just so happens to be their best customer.
- this can also be marvel/dc fandom based , i do have a few ideas for that if so.
- looking for someone to play as muse b.
- m/m or f/m pairings ( i will play female in m/f ).
muse a was a well loved demon before the fall of the ancient civilization that worshipped them. muse b is a pagan worshipper that stumbled upon them by accident , becoming instantly obsessed. muse a is just happy to finally have a new worshipper.
- based off of β€˜ lucifer , my love β€˜ by twin temple.
- looking for someone to play as either muse.
- m/m or f/m pairings ( i will play female in m/f ).

currently also really looking for medieval fantasy roleplay plots. i just watched lord of the rings and was heavily inspired by it !! please reach out to me for this , i’m open to so many plots !!

Last edited:
a new bump months later ?? gasp !! i’m interested in anything that is listed here πŸ™πŸ»

Users who are viewing this thread

Back