• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots! ~Kamisama Kiss Inspired~.

Blxxckbird

Member of the Akatsuki.
So I just binged the hell out of Kamisama Kiss and squeeeeee, it's so cute I absolutely love it! And I also absolutely love the general plot it has, so I want to write a story inspired by it. Now, I have come up with a couple of plots that I'd be interested in doing, one is basically just a copy of the actual Kamisama Kiss plot, with little changes. I am aware, that is purposeful lol. But, I am going to write them out so that even if you haven't seen the anime/ read the manga, you can still claim the plot!
That being said, the reason why I marked this post 'multiple settings', is because this could be a fandom rp if you are generous enough to want to play Tomoe in the space of an OC. ^^ Though, it isn't required.~

Before I get into the plots, some general things I am looking for in a partner, to see if we'd be compatible:

- I am looking for someone who is literate, and can write at least 3 paragraphs per post (give or take, I understand writing blocks happen, but please no one liners, just try, please haha)
- Be active in the plotting process! I love to incorporate my partners' ideas into my plots, it should be fun for the both of us!
- Be friendly, as I am very friendly. ^^
- Understand that I don't double (if you are looking to do an actual fandom story), I can play background/ side characters, but playing two mains makes my head all jumbled.
- Be okay with Rping in PMs.

I think that's about it! Now, onto the plots:
Bold= Character I would be playing
Italics= Character I would like you to play!

Character A is injured by a yokai (a supernatural being), and stumbles her way to her village's shrine, not knowing what else to do and not thinking she will make it far enough to get help. There, she falls out on the stairs, and is found by Character B, a familiar of the god of the shrine. Despite his distaste for humans, he pities her and helps her. When CharA awakens, she meets CharB, and finds out that the god of the shrine has been missing for many years. Due this, and to CharB using his supernatural abilities to heal her, fate decides to deem CharA the new god of the shrine in the previous god's place. CharB is less than thrilled to now have a human master, and we go from there!

Now, as you can see it is very similar, yet not exactly, like the anime. I wanted to add my own twist, and if you haven't even seen the anime you can still take this plot! I would like to keep the element that CharB was a yokai before he became a familiar, in the anime he was a fox yokai, but if you'd prefer a different animal/ human yokai then I'm all ears. ^^

Character A is the god of a shrine already, and she finds Character B, a heavily misguided and mean yokai, and wants to help him. She tries to get him to be her familiar, which of course he refuses, but she doesn't let up and we go from there. There is a lot of room for additions/ your ideas in this one as it is very vague. ^^

Anyways, if any of these interest you, please PM me, or reply here.~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back