• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots Here, Plots There, Plots Everywhere!

Harlow-Moon

Daydreaming Sommelier
Hi, hello. My name is Harlow. At least, that's the name I'll be going by on here. I'm a twenty-six year old female who has fallen out of touch with my creative side. Because of this falling out, I decided to join this site. Below, in a spoiler, I'll tell you a little about myself and what I'm looking for.

-I'm twenty-six, a cat mom, and a loving wife.
-While I'm fine with mature content(alcohol, cursing, ect.), I'm not looking for anything sexual. Kissing is as far as I'm willing to go.
-Please be over 18.
-I love plotting and world-building.
-I always main a female character, but I like to double.
-I prefer M/FxF pairings.
-I like making friends.

-Harry Potter
+AU Mauraders
-Naruto
-Sherlock/Elementary
-Chronicles of Narina
-The Witcher
-Nancy Drew
-Midsomer Murder

-Welcome to Holly Springs!
+Holly Springs is a small town with a population of 5,341 people. Most of these people are not human. In a place like this, it's smart to expect the unexpected. In this story, we will play the roles of two private detectives. Together we will solve mysteries involving the supernatural.

-The Long Night
+Living in the Age of Giants, two heroes attempt to being about the Age of Man. This will be a great adventure story in a fantasy world that we create. I have lore for this, but I'm too lazy to type it all out.

MORE TO COME

Users who are viewing this thread

Back