• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern <<plots and pairings>> (Anime, Modern, basically it!)

deception

xxsoftgrungexx
Deception's 1-on-1 search thread

About me
  • I am a seventeen year old teenage girl who is going to be going into her first year of college in August. (I will turn eighteen then also)
  • I prefer to role play people around my age even older because I will be eighteen in about two months I'd like to stay in that age group.
  • I try to respond every day or twice a day. There are time I will reply even more than twice a day. It all depends if I am working or not.
  • I love long term role plays honestly. I have been roleplaying with my close friend for about five years and I've been roleplaying for about seven I would say.

Rules

• Like I said I am almost eighteen and I would prefer to role play with people around my age or even older sorry! It's nothing against the younger role players I just feel a little uncomfortable.
  • If I lose interest in an RP (I rarely do but just an if) I will let you know right away. We can always figure something out together and try and make new plots. Also, let me know if you're bored also!
  • I role play all the pairings so, f/f, m/m, and f/m I don't mind which we do but I prefer m/m and that's what I will most likely do unless I say otherwise.
  • If you couldn't already tell. from my rule above this one. We will be doubling up, it's more fair to me and the person I am role playing with. Also, it gives more ideas into the role play.
  • I don't just role play on RPNation I role play on discord also (I will give you my tag if you want to do it that way or even OOC chat would be fine!) I also do Kik and IMessage if you are in the U.S.
  • Usually I want my partners to role play with two paragraphs minimum. The maximum I do not really care for, but I want to see two paragraphs. It's hard to make up two when starting, but it's doable.
  • If we role play an anime I want to see no drawn characters. Just anime appearances, nothing against the drawings it's just better for those kind of appearances.
  • I like to use realistic face claims. I don't like when someone uses a well known actor/actress but it's okay. Just no Justin Bieber, Harry Styler, Niall Horan etc. Please. Thank you.
  • I love romance and drama so be prepared for that in the role play. Most of my plots are centered around with an intention of it being with romance. (Love school teen romances also.)
  • If everything was read please PM me and we can talk about what plots you are interested in and what we can do from there on out!
Plots
(none are mine all are found on tumblr)

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (Makoto, Rin, or Haru )

Free! Eternal Summer (Sousuke, Kisumi, or Momotarou)

Ouran High School Host Club(Tamaki, Haruhi or Hikaru )

Kuroko No Basuke I & II(depends on your crush)

Original Anime

Fruits Basket(Yuki or Kyo)

Karneval(Depends on your crush)

Tokyo Ghoul (Ayato, Touka or Kaneki)

Haikyuu! (Depends on your crush)

Mekakucity Actors (depends on your crush)

Bungou Stray Dogs (depends on your crush)

• We’re coworkers and usually that wouldn’t be a problem but I’m your boss, so stop looking at me like that
  • We’re roommates and I swear if anyone else we live with found out we’d be tormented until the lease was up
  • You used to be my teacher/professor and it’s totally cool that we’re seeing each other now, not weird at all- not even when we run into people- maybe this should be kept quiet
  • You’re my RA and you signed a contract saying you wouldn’t hook up with your residents but can we overlook that for just tonight? and next week? and for the rest of the semester, maybe?
  • We hooked up after the office party even though there’s a strict no dating rule and honestly? we shouldn’t keep doing this but it was really fun
  • I’m your ex’s new roommate and you were only coming by to pick up your stuff and you walked in on me dancing around in my underwear
  • We’re in group therapy together
  • We’re competing against one another for valedictorian/that promotion
  • Your sibling is my significant other
  • We’re part of a trio of friends but we don’t want our friend to feel like the third wheel
  • You’re my best friend’s ex
  • We’re both camp counselors at a sleep-away camp
  • Our kids are dating
  • I’m your boss’s child
  • You’re a really close friend of my sibling/parent/cousin/roommate but we also really hit it off?
  • We were high school sweethearts that grew apart and into our own lives, but now we live in the same town/we work at the same place/our kids go to the same school/your significant other is my work bestie

gimme a plot where … basically, muse a is this corrupted soul, always drinking too much, getting too high, they can barely function andmuse b is basically their saving grace, always coming through in the middle of the night after a drunken phone call asking for a ride home. and muse b only does this because they’re a good person at heart, but they can’t deny that muse a’s actions actually disgusts them. but they’ve known each other for too long and muse b always promised they’d never let muse a down, because they know they’re the only thing that’s STABLE in their life. and this has become their routine, muse a texting/calling muse b when something goes wrong and muse b coming around to rescue them. there’s not much to their friendship beside that, these days, because muse a doesn’t really acknowledge them otherwise. and muse b just settles with the fact that they’re being used, but they can’t bear to leave muse a alone, knowing that they probably wouldn’t survive without them … but then ONE NIGHT, when muse b is carrying muse a into bed, tucking them in like they usually do and they’re about ready to say goodnight until muse a, who is completely out of their mind intoxicated, mumbles something barely audible that sounds a lot like ‘i love you.’ muse b thinks to brush it off, until muse a continues professing all these FEELINGS like ‘i really fucking love you, please, don’t leave me tonight’ and muse b is just STUCK. because muse a is so bad for them but muse b is the only good thing in their life … so they stay.

muse a is sick of their family making fun of them and saying that they’re going to end up with 28 cats someday at every family gathering they’ve ever attended. enter muse b, a charismatic (and sometimes flirty) coworker who muse a pays to be their “date” for the holidays optional: “oops, i just kissed you in front of my family because they were pestering us and i’m not sure if you felt what i did, but wow”

muse a is throwing a christmas party and now it’s almost 4 am and the music still hasn’t stopped and, frankly, muse b is over it

muse a slips and falls on a patch of ice on their way to buy some egg nog & cookie dough and thinks their wrist might be broken. muse b happens to be walking by as this happens and initially laughs at muse a for being so clumsy before realizing it might be serious and now they’re the asshole who laughed at a hurt person

muse a’s car breaks down in a small town they’re passing through to get to their parents’ house for thanksgiving/christmas dinner. muse b works in the restaurant right down the street that muse a happens to walk into to borrow a phone, but comes to find out that there’s no mechanic doing business this late at night/this close to the holidays, but muse b offers to help (could offer to fix the car/drive muse a to their parents’ it’s really up to you)

muse a and muse b are in the same friend group and everyone has been trying to get them together for months. cue the christmas party where the two are - quite literally - shoved under an arch with mistletoe hanging over them

muse a and muse b are coworkers who never really got along, but at the office holiday party they both get a little too drunk and end up in the same bed the next morning

muse a doesn’t have a significant other to kiss at midnight, as usual. new year’s comes along and they decide to all go downtown and barhop for the night. when the countdown rolls around, muse a still has no one, until muse b grabs them and kisses them as the clock hits 12. optional: they never exchange names or numbers, but muse a goes back to that same bar the following new year’s with the hopes that muse b maybe wanted to see them again, too

muse a has always been attracted to their coworker, muse b, that much is clear to most everyone who works there. when they’re the only people assigned to work christmas eve and only have three customers the whole shift, they realize just how much they have in common optional: or don’t have in common

'okay we used to be best friends and we promised we were gonna get married when we got older but we drifted apart after high school and now i got an invitation to your wedding and wait that’s not how it was supposed to go’ au

‘we promised we were going to write a tv show one day but we never did it because we grew apart but wait – didn’t i just hear these kids on the bus talking about a tv show that sounds a lot like our idea? wait, you are the one writing it? you do realize that story was half mine, right? i wANT MY MONEY’ au

‘you and i used to date but we broke up and it was really ugly and we stopped talking and now we bumped into each other after ten years and wow that kid sure does look a lot like – wait, how old is your kid? ten? oh. OH’ au

‘you are my new boss and fuck i feel like i know you from somewhere. wait, did you just say you are from said city? oh shit, you are the person i used to stalk when i was in high school. fuck please tell me you don’t remember me. oh damn you just used my high school nickname – i am fucked, aren’t i?’ au

‘we bumped into each other on the supermarket after several years and we were both dressed fancy so we assumed we were both wealthy so we agreed to go on a date but i am not rich, i actually work as a living mannequin on a store and i was on my break but i don’t want you to think that i am a loser so shit how do i pretend to be wealthy when i don’t even have money to – wait, you are not wealthy either?’ au

Yes

or the same au above except ‘wait, you are actually a multimillionaire and you are terrified about people using you for your money so you are happy to have met someone who gets it? shit now i can’t tell you the truth’ au

ok but give me a plot where muse a is a big bad mob leader or gang leader or drug dealer or smthn like that and muse b is their significant other who wouldn’t even know how to hurt a fly

and muse b is also the only person who can calm muse a down when they’re in a rage

also muse a has to teach muse b how to defend themselves in case something were to ever happen to them

BONUS:
what if
muse a takes muse b out to dinner or smthn one night and someone tries to hurt muse b in order to hurt muse a
and muse a ends up shooting someone
and it’s the first time that muse b has seen that happen

• Cramming until 3 in the morning and having to sleep over at each others house AU
  • The classic Lab Partner AU
  • “I don’t like dressing out in front of people in the locker room can you cover me from now on” AU
  • “We’re the only ones in detention” AU
  • “I’m stuck in my locker and you’re the only one in the hall” AU
  • “None of my friends are good at math and I need a tutor but you are very intimidating” AU
  • “Someone wrote I’m cute in the bathroom stall and your notes match the handwriting” AU
  • “I twisted my ankle and you’re the only one here strong enough to carry me to the nurse’s office but we’re both really awkward” AU
  • “We were both left out when everyone was picking partners and now we always choose each other when we have classes together” AU
  • “I lent you my cool pencil months ago and you still use it” AU
  • “We were both skipping class at the same time in the bathroom but someone passed by and now were hiding in a cramped stall” AU
  • “I accidentally took your notebook thinking it was mine and you have really nice handwriting and cute doodles” AU
  • “You started sitting by me at lunch because I’m alone at my table but we never talk to each other” AU
  • “I was really hungry but had no money and you bought me lunch even though I don’t know you” AU
  • “You make two lunches every morning and give one of them to me every day” AU
  • “I found someones graduation ring and I’m trying to figure out whos it is” AU
  • “I left my phone number on the bathroom stall wall and you text me about your day and your frustrations for a month & it’s really nice and cute but I still don’t know who you are” AU
  • “Our friends grouped up for prom but we’re the only two without a date lets hang out” AU
  • “I fell asleep on your couch after a party but you didn’t complain and made breakfast for the both of us” AU

The Phantom and the Sun-

She was never really seen. Even teachers would rarely notice her in their classes. Most would even mistake her for a phantom. But what happens when she moves to a new school only to meet the complete opposite of her? And what happens when her opposite takes an interest in her?

NOTICE ME ALREADY!

He is a normal boy. Nothing special about him. He's not popular and he's not a loner ether. Then you came along. You were the new girl shy,cute, and sweet. After only a few days of going to that school you start to get flowers in you're locker then chocolates and soon love letters. Who's sending them?

1- Living with the Rebel:

His family sent over to your house, to straighten him out of his bad ways. He was going to stay over for the summer. He is rude and mean. She is sweet and kind. They spend the days being like this and soon fell head over heels for each other. But what will happen when he has to go back home at the end of summer? Will their 'love' survive or die off?

2- Fake:

Your older sister is coming home from collage for the summber. She think you have a boyfriend. A boyfriend that you lied about, for so many years. Your parents favorited your sister, always. She was everything you wanted to be. What would you do when she wants to meet your boyfriend? You make a deal, with the most popular guy in school. You ask him to pretend to be your boyfriend for a few weeks. He agrees. But what will the cost be? Will the both of you end up falling for each other?

3- The Bet:

You hate him, he loves you. He tries to hang out with you and hold your hand, you just push him away. What happens when you get enough of it, and make a bet? The first person to kiss the other within a month, has to spend the night (you) or do whatever the other person wants for a day (him). Will you win? Or will he?

4- Run Away Love:

You are a runaway, and without a home. You only have a few changes of clothes, and a little bit of money. What happens when you run into a rich, but caring boy. Will you trust him after all you've been through? Or will you brush him off and stay homeless?

5- Bored Boss:

You are the maid, he is your boss. You are basically a slave except you go home on the weekends. What happens when he gets bored one day and tells you to strip? Will you? Or will you refuse and get fired from a good paying job?

6- Mermaids:

You are a mermaid, but not one of those sweet romantic ones. One that has fangs, retractable like a vampires. Your tears are extremely valuable, but only the bravest attempt to take them. What happens when one day, you find a boat, shipwrecked boat, that is. You find someone aboard. One of those creatures you'd call a man. You risk your life to save him, after a little coaxing that is. What happens when you run into another ship, and they capture you, and welcome your friend as a guest? They keep you locked in a small tub of water, barely enough room for you to move your tail. What will happen next? Will you ever escape?

7- Behind Mirrors:

You have a one-way mirror, so only you can see out. Your parents are trying to set you up, the only problem is they want them to fall for your personality, not your looks. So you agreed for a while. So far, though, all of the boys have ran out, not liking the fact they couldn't see you until he comes along. You and him start talking, and he comes back everyday just to talk. What happens when you finally decided to show yourself?

8- Gang Love:

One day your walking down the street, when a guy suddenly pins you against the wall, claiming you as 'his'. He gives you a hickey before kidnapping you. He can give you anything, and is sweet when he's not abusive and controlling. Will you find away to escape, or will you fall in love?

9- Masked:

You were dared by your friend to go to a party. A masked party. What happens when you meet him there? Will you ever find out whom the other is? Or will you just have to wait?

10- Mental:

Your in a mental hospital for ____ reasons. What happens when he is hired for an internship, and assigned to you. The only problem? He is a perv. He manages to get you in bed, will you go along with it, or fight it? Will you even remember?

11- Please?:

The fame is getting to his head. He goes to the hospital for some reason, only to meet up with her. He has no idea who she is, but he's drawn to her. He tries to get her to go on a date, to pay him any attention but she just ignores him. He slowly starts to change for her, he's stopped being a player and has started being thoughtful and affectionate. Will she ever give him a chance, or will she just continue to ignore him?

12- Something That We're Not:

The dated a few years ago, but broke up because she didn't like how he acted any more. He was too clingy, started being way too over protective. He moved away soon after, but now he's back. He hangs around her all the time and scared away the boyfriend she had gotten. What does she do? How angry can he make her?

14- Back Stabbing: You're dating your brother's best friend… behind your brother's back. What happens when he finds the two of you in bed after a night of cuddling? You both try to explain, but will he listen?

15- The Nerd Project: She is the nerd of the school, straight As, always seen with her nose in a book, unsocial. He is dared by his best friend to change her into Miss Popular. There's many ways he could do this, he could bully her into it, charm her into it, or just flat out tell her. Will any of his schemes work?

16- Evil Secrets: They're a couple, and struggling to get by. What happens when he starts to deal drugs to try and help out? Of course, he keeps it from her. She starts to notice things, though. He comes home high, and he's a lot rougher with her than he used to be.

17- Bad News: Everyone in town stays away from him, always doing their best to avoid him. You've known him since fourth grade, and you don't care about all his tattoos, the fact that he smokes, or the rumors going around that he likes to get high behind the school. You're in love with him, and he's in love with you. What happens when one day you get a call from him, telling you that he never wants to see you again? Then you see on the news that he's been arrested. You fall into a depression, your rock gone. What happens, a year later, when he suddenly shows up, expecting to be welcomed back?

18- Miss Independent: There's a new girl in town. She's smart, gorgeous, pretty much the perfect girlfriend. But the thing is she doesn't want a boyfriend to "slow her down". When she catches his eye he starts trying to get her, the player. What happens when she lets her guard down and tells him her terrible past with abusive boyfriends?

Topics:

1- Bully & Bullied.

2- Good Girl & Bad Boy.

3- Enemies.

4- Friend With Benefits.

5- College Love.

6- Arranged Marriage.

7-

8- Kidnapped.

9- Brother's/Sister's Best Friend.

10- Best Friend's Brother.

11- Best Friends.

12- Rich & Poor.

13-

14- High School Love.

15- Long Distance Romance.

16- Nerd & Player.

17- Outcast & Popular.

18- Flirt & Shy One.

19- Neighbor.

20- New kid.

21- Met online.

22- Boss's son & Worker.

23-

24- Met At A Party.

25-

26- Blind Date.

27-

28- Werewolf & Human.

28- Werewolf.

29- Truth or Dare.

30- Player & Player.

I'm really feeling Gang love or something along the lines of it,and I'm willing to double up for it. Just PM me if you're interested!

Omfg way too many plots and I'm in love with all of them wtf. I've been wanting to do the corrupted muse + saving grace plot for a while! I was thinking it would be cool to do that but, plot twist, muse b also has a career/family/partner and his/her life is practically perfect but for some reason they'd be willing to risk it all for muse a. Even though muse a is completely messed up. Just an idea, PM me if you wanna talk more!

I love all of these plots! I'm totally interested in a few, but I'm new and also unsure if you're looking for a female partner. I would love to talk more about it, so maybe message me? I'm using this site on my phone for now and I'm totally clueless still, haha.

Deception's 1-on-1 search thread

About me
  • I am a seventeen year old teenage girl who is going to be going into her first year of college in August. (I will turn eighteen then also)
  • I prefer to role play people around my age even older because I will be eighteen in about two months I'd like to stay in that age group.
  • I try to respond every day or twice a day. There are time I will reply even more than twice a day. It all depends if I am working or not.
  • I love long term role plays honestly. I have been roleplaying with my close friend for about five years and I've been roleplaying for about seven I would say.

Rules

• Like I said I am almost eighteen and I would prefer to role play with people around my age or even older sorry! It's nothing against the younger role players I just feel a little uncomfortable.
  • If I lose interest in an RP (I rarely do but just an if) I will let you know right away. We can always figure something out together and try and make new plots. Also, let me know if you're bored also!
  • I role play all the pairings so, f/f, m/m, and f/m I don't mind which we do but I prefer m/m and that's what I will most likely do unless I say otherwise.
  • If you couldn't already tell. from my rule above this one. We will be doubling up, it's more fair to me and the person I am role playing with. Also, it gives more ideas into the role play.
  • I don't just role play on RPNation I role play on discord also (I will give you my tag if you want to do it that way or even OOC chat would be fine!) I also do Kik and IMessage if you are in the U.S.
  • Usually I want my partners to role play with two paragraphs minimum. The maximum I do not really care for, but I want to see two paragraphs. It's hard to make up two when starting, but it's doable.
  • If we role play an anime I want to see no drawn characters. Just anime appearances, nothing against the drawings it's just better for those kind of appearances.
  • I like to use realistic face claims. I don't like when someone uses a well known actor/actress but it's okay. Just no Justin Bieber, Harry Styler, Niall Horan etc. Please. Thank you.
  • I love romance and drama so be prepared for that in the role play. Most of my plots are centered around with an intention of it being with romance. (Love school teen romances also.)
  • If everything was read please PM me and we can talk about what plots you are interested in and what we can do from there on out!
Plots
(none are mine all are found on tumblr)

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (Makoto, Rin, or Haru )

Free! Eternal Summer (Sousuke, Kisumi, or Momotarou)

Ouran High School Host Club(Tamaki, Haruhi or Hikaru )

Kuroko No Basuke I & II(depends on your crush)

Original Anime

Fruits Basket(Yuki or Kyo)

Karneval(Depends on your crush)

Tokyo Ghoul (Ayato, Touka or Kaneki)

Haikyuu! (Depends on your crush)

Mekakucity Actors (depends on your crush)

Bungou Stray Dogs (depends on your crush)

• We’re coworkers and usually that wouldn’t be a problem but I’m your boss, so stop looking at me like that
    • We’re roommates and I swear if anyone else we live with found out we’d be tormented until the lease was up
    • You used to be my teacher/professor and it’s totally cool that we’re seeing each other now, not weird at all- not even when we run into people- maybe this should be kept quiet
    • You’re my RA and you signed a contract saying you wouldn’t hook up with your residents but can we overlook that for just tonight? and next week? and for the rest of the semester, maybe?
    • We hooked up after the office party even though there’s a strict no dating rule and honestly? we shouldn’t keep doing this but it was really fun
    • I’m your ex’s new roommate and you were only coming by to pick up your stuff and you walked in on me dancing around in my underwear
    • We’re in group therapy together
    • We’re competing against one another for valedictorian/that promotion
    • Your sibling is my significant other
    • We’re part of a trio of friends but we don’t want our friend to feel like the third wheel
    • You’re my best friend’s ex
    • We’re both camp counselors at a sleep-away camp
    • Our kids are dating
    • I’m your boss’s child
    • You’re a really close friend of my sibling/parent/cousin/roommate but we also really hit it off?
    • We were high school sweethearts that grew apart and into our own lives, but now we live in the same town/we work at the same place/our kids go to the same school/your significant other is my work bestie

gimme a plot where … basically, muse a is this corrupted soul, always drinking too much, getting too high, they can barely function andmuse b is basically their saving grace, always coming through in the middle of the night after a drunken phone call asking for a ride home. and muse b only does this because they’re a good person at heart, but they can’t deny that muse a’s actions actually disgusts them. but they’ve known each other for too long and muse b always promised they’d never let muse a down, because they know they’re the only thing that’s STABLE in their life. and this has become their routine, muse a texting/calling muse b when something goes wrong and muse b coming around to rescue them. there’s not much to their friendship beside that, these days, because muse a doesn’t really acknowledge them otherwise. and muse b just settles with the fact that they’re being used, but they can’t bear to leave muse a alone, knowing that they probably wouldn’t survive without them … but then ONE NIGHT, when muse b is carrying muse a into bed, tucking them in like they usually do and they’re about ready to say goodnight until muse a, who is completely out of their mind intoxicated, mumbles something barely audible that sounds a lot like ‘i love you.’ muse b thinks to brush it off, until muse a continues professing all these FEELINGS like ‘i really fucking love you, please, don’t leave me tonight’ and muse b is just STUCK. because muse a is so bad for them but muse b is the only good thing in their life … so they stay.

muse a is sick of their family making fun of them and saying that they’re going to end up with 28 cats someday at every family gathering they’ve ever attended. enter muse b, a charismatic (and sometimes flirty) coworker who muse a pays to be their “date” for the holidays optional: “oops, i just kissed you in front of my family because they were pestering us and i’m not sure if you felt what i did, but wow”

muse a is throwing a christmas party and now it’s almost 4 am and the music still hasn’t stopped and, frankly, muse b is over it

muse a slips and falls on a patch of ice on their way to buy some egg nog & cookie dough and thinks their wrist might be broken. muse b happens to be walking by as this happens and initially laughs at muse a for being so clumsy before realizing it might be serious and now they’re the asshole who laughed at a hurt person

muse a’s car breaks down in a small town they’re passing through to get to their parents’ house for thanksgiving/christmas dinner. muse b works in the restaurant right down the street that muse a happens to walk into to borrow a phone, but comes to find out that there’s no mechanic doing business this late at night/this close to the holidays, but muse b offers to help (could offer to fix the car/drive muse a to their parents’ it’s really up to you)

muse a and muse b are in the same friend group and everyone has been trying to get them together for months. cue the christmas party where the two are - quite literally - shoved under an arch with mistletoe hanging over them

muse a and muse b are coworkers who never really got along, but at the office holiday party they both get a little too drunk and end up in the same bed the next morning

muse a doesn’t have a significant other to kiss at midnight, as usual. new year’s comes along and they decide to all go downtown and barhop for the night. when the countdown rolls around, muse a still has no one, until muse b grabs them and kisses them as the clock hits 12. optional: they never exchange names or numbers, but muse a goes back to that same bar the following new year’s with the hopes that muse b maybe wanted to see them again, too

muse a has always been attracted to their coworker, muse b, that much is clear to most everyone who works there. when they’re the only people assigned to work christmas eve and only have three customers the whole shift, they realize just how much they have in common optional: or don’t have in common

'okay we used to be best friends and we promised we were gonna get married when we got older but we drifted apart after high school and now i got an invitation to your wedding and wait that’s not how it was supposed to go’ au

‘we promised we were going to write a tv show one day but we never did it because we grew apart but wait – didn’t i just hear these kids on the bus talking about a tv show that sounds a lot like our idea? wait, you are the one writing it? you do realize that story was half mine, right? i wANT MY MONEY’ au

‘you and i used to date but we broke up and it was really ugly and we stopped talking and now we bumped into each other after ten years and wow that kid sure does look a lot like – wait, how old is your kid? ten? oh. OH’ au

‘you are my new boss and fuck i feel like i know you from somewhere. wait, did you just say you are from said city? oh shit, you are the person i used to stalk when i was in high school. fuck please tell me you don’t remember me. oh damn you just used my high school nickname – i am fucked, aren’t i?’ au

‘we bumped into each other on the supermarket after several years and we were both dressed fancy so we assumed we were both wealthy so we agreed to go on a date but i am not rich, i actually work as a living mannequin on a store and i was on my break but i don’t want you to think that i am a loser so shit how do i pretend to be wealthy when i don’t even have money to – wait, you are not wealthy either?’ au

Yes

or the same au above except ‘wait, you are actually a multimillionaire and you are terrified about people using you for your money so you are happy to have met someone who gets it? shit now i can’t tell you the truth’ au

ok but give me a plot where muse a is a big bad mob leader or gang leader or drug dealer or smthn like that and muse b is their significant other who wouldn’t even know how to hurt a fly

and muse b is also the only person who can calm muse a down when they’re in a rage

also muse a has to teach muse b how to defend themselves in case something were to ever happen to them

BONUS:
what if
muse a takes muse b out to dinner or smthn one night and someone tries to hurt muse b in order to hurt muse a

• Cramming until 3 in the morning and having to sleep over at each others house AU
    • The classic Lab Partner AU
    • “I don’t like dressing out in front of people in the locker room can you cover me from now on” AU
    • “We’re the only ones in detention” AU
    • “I’m stuck in my locker and you’re the only one in the hall” AU
    • “None of my friends are good at math and I need a tutor but you are very intimidating” AU
    • “Someone wrote I’m cute in the bathroom stall and your notes match the handwriting” AU
    • “I twisted my ankle and you’re the only one here strong enough to carry me to the nurse’s office but we’re both really awkward” AU
    • “We were both left out when everyone was picking partners and now we always choose each other when we have classes together” AU
    • “I lent you my cool pencil months ago and you still use it” AU
    • “We were both skipping class at the same time in the bathroom but someone passed by and now were hiding in a cramped stall” AU
    • “I accidentally took your notebook thinking it was mine and you have really nice handwriting and cute doodles” AU
    • “You started sitting by me at lunch because I’m alone at my table but we never talk to each other” AU
    • “I was really hungry but had no money and you bought me lunch even though I don’t know you” AU
    • “You make two lunches every morning and give one of them to me every day” AU
    • “I found someones graduation ring and I’m trying to figure out whos it is” AU
    • “I left my phone number on the bathroom stall wall and you text me about your day and your frustrations for a month & it’s really nice and cute but I still don’t know who you are” AU
    • “Our friends grouped up for prom but we’re the only two without a date lets hang out” AU
    • “I fell asleep on your couch after a party but you didn’t complain and made breakfast for the both of us” AU

The Phantom and the Sun-

She was never really seen. Even teachers would rarely notice her in their classes. Most would even mistake her for a phantom. But what happens when she moves to a new school only to meet the complete opposite of her? And what happens when her opposite takes an interest in her?

NOTICE ME ALREADY!

He is a normal boy. Nothing special about him. He's not popular and he's not a loner ether. Then you came along. You were the new girl shy,cute, and sweet. After only a few days of going to that school you start to get flowers in you're locker then chocolates and soon love letters. Who's sending them?

1- Living with the Rebel:

His family sent over to your house, to straighten him out of his bad ways. He was going to stay over for the summer. He is rude and mean. She is sweet and kind. They spend the days being like this and soon fell head over heels for each other. But what will happen when he has to go back home at the end of summer? Will their 'love' survive or die off?

2- Fake:

Your older sister is coming home from collage for the summber. She think you have a boyfriend. A boyfriend that you lied about, for so many years. Your parents favorited your sister, always. She was everything you wanted to be. What would you do when she wants to meet your boyfriend? You make a deal, with the most popular guy in school. You ask him to pretend to be your boyfriend for a few weeks. He agrees. But what will the cost be? Will the both of you end up falling for each other?

3- The Bet:

You hate him, he loves you. He tries to hang out with you and hold your hand, you just push him away. What happens when you get enough of it, and make a bet? The first person to kiss the other within a month, has to spend the night (you) or do whatever the other person wants for a day (him). Will you win? Or will he?

4- Run Away Love:

You are a runaway, and without a home. You only have a few changes of clothes, and a little bit of money. What happens when you run into a rich, but caring boy. Will you trust him after all you've been through? Or will you brush him off and stay homeless?

5- Bored Boss:

You are the maid, he is your boss. You are basically a slave except you go home on the weekends. What happens when he gets bored one day and tells you to strip? Will you? Or will you refuse and get fired from a good paying job?

6- Mermaids:

You are a mermaid, but not one of those sweet romantic ones. One that has fangs, retractable like a vampires. Your tears are extremely valuable, but only the bravest attempt to take them. What happens when one day, you find a boat, shipwrecked boat, that is. You find someone aboard. One of those creatures you'd call a man. You risk your life to save him, after a little coaxing that is. What happens when you run into another ship, and they capture you, and welcome your friend as a guest? They keep you locked in a small tub of water, barely enough room for you to move your tail. What will happen next? Will you ever escape?

7- Behind Mirrors:

You have a one-way mirror, so only you can see out. Your parents are trying to set you up, the only problem is they want them to fall for your personality, not your looks. So you agreed for a while. So far, though, all of the boys have ran out, not liking the fact they couldn't see you until he comes along. You and him start talking, and he comes back everyday just to talk. What happens when you finally decided to show yourself?

8- Gang Love:

One day your walking down the street, when a guy suddenly pins you against the wall, claiming you as 'his'. He gives you a hickey before kidnapping you. He can give you anything, and is sweet when he's not abusive and controlling. Will you find away to escape, or will you fall in love?

9- Masked:

You were dared by your friend to go to a party. A masked party. What happens when you meet him there? Will you ever find out whom the other is? Or will you just have to wait?

10- Mental:

Your in a mental hospital for ____ reasons. What happens when he is hired for an internship, and assigned to you. The only problem? He is a perv. He manages to get you in bed, will you go along with it, or fight it? Will you even remember?

11- Please?:

The fame is getting to his head. He goes to the hospital for some reason, only to meet up with her. He has no idea who she is, but he's drawn to her. He tries to get her to go on a date, to pay him any attention but she just ignores him. He slowly starts to change for her, he's stopped being a player and has started being thoughtful and affectionate. Will she ever give him a chance, or will she just continue to ignore him?

12- Something That We're Not:

The dated a few years ago, but broke up because she didn't like how he acted any more. He was too clingy, started being way too over protective. He moved away soon after, but now he's back. He hangs around her all the time and scared away the boyfriend she had gotten. What does she do? How angry can he make her?

14- Back Stabbing: You're dating your brother's best friend… behind your brother's back. What happens when he finds the two of you in bed after a night of cuddling? You both try to explain, but will he listen?

15- The Nerd Project: She is the nerd of the school, straight As, always seen with her nose in a book, unsocial. He is dared by his best friend to change her into Miss Popular. There's many ways he could do this, he could bully her into it, charm her into it, or just flat out tell her. Will any of his schemes work?

16- Evil Secrets: They're a couple, and struggling to get by. What happens when he starts to deal drugs to try and help out? Of course, he keeps it from her. She starts to notice things, though. He comes home high, and he's a lot rougher with her than he used to be.

17- Bad News: Everyone in town stays away from him, always doing their best to avoid him. You've known him since fourth grade, and you don't care about all his tattoos, the fact that he smokes, or the rumors going around that he likes to get high behind the school. You're in love with him, and he's in love with you. What happens when one day you get a call from him, telling you that he never wants to see you again? Then you see on the news that he's been arrested. You fall into a depression, your rock gone. What happens, a year later, when he suddenly shows up, expecting to be welcomed back?

18- Miss Independent: There's a new girl in town. She's smart, gorgeous, pretty much the perfect girlfriend. But the thing is she doesn't want a boyfriend to "slow her down". When she catches his eye he starts trying to get her, the player. What happens when she lets her guard down and tells him her terrible past with abusive boyfriends?

Topics:

1- Bully & Bullied.

2- Good Girl & Bad Boy.

3- Enemies.

4- Friend With Benefits.

5- College Love.

6- Arranged Marriage.

7-

8- Kidnapped.

9- Brother's/Sister's Best Friend.

10- Best Friend's Brother.

11- Best Friends.

12- Rich & Poor.

13-

14- High School Love.

15- Long Distance Romance.

16- Nerd & Player.

17- Outcast & Popular.

18- Flirt & Shy One.

19- Neighbor.

20- New kid.

21- Met online.

22- Boss's son & Worker.

23-

24- Met At A Party.

25-

26- Blind Date.

27-

28- Werewolf & Human.

28- Werewolf.

29- Truth or Dare.

30- Player & Player.

I'm interested in rping with you!

Hey there. If you're still looking for someone to roleplay this with you, I'm definitely your guy. From your rules, I pretty much fit everything, ha. I'm new to this site, but not new to roleplaying so please hit me (as I can't yet) with a PM if you want to discuss further.

I like all these ideas! I would be interested in doubling and doing two separate eoleplays or maybe we dan find a way to incorporate two pairings into one plot :3 the furst two I can see as MxM and the last one as MxF :3

1) ‘you are my new boss and fuck i feel like i know you from somewhere. wait, did you just say you are from said city? oh shit, you are the person i used to stalk when i was in high school. fuck please tell me you don’t remember me. oh damn you just used my high school nickname – i am fucked, aren’t i?’ au

2) ‘we bumped into each other on the supermarket after several years and we were both dressed fancy so we assumed we were both wealthy so we agreed to go on a date but i am not rich, i actually work as a living mannequin on a store and i was on my break but i don’t want you to think that i am a loser so shit how do i pretend to be wealthy when i don’t even have money to – wait, you are not wealthy either?’ au

3) ok but give me a plot where muse a is a big bad mob leader or gang leader or drug dealer or smthn like that and muse b is their significant other who wouldn’t even know how to hurt a fly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back