• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots and Ideas

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings to you fellow roleplayers.
I thank your curiosity.
I have a few ideas I'd like to try out with someone, but before I unleash all of the plot goodness,
let me tell you a few things about myself:

• I'm not a native english speaker,but I do my best.
  • Feel free to correct me anytime, I WANT TO IMPROVE
  • I can write from 3 sentences to 3 paragraphs and beyond, I'll adapt to you
  • I don't mind if you take forever to answer, I sometimes do too, you don't have to tell me if you want to stop, ghost me if you want, I won't mind. If you prefer to be warned or you would like to have a certain amount of regular responses, please do tell me.
  • Tell me if you would prefer fading to black certain scenes or continue.
  • I promise to tell you if I don't like or don't understand something, I hope you'll do the same for me.
  • Communication is just, really cool in general
  • I tend to play more dominant-ish characters
  • I dont like rping as canon characters
  • I either RP here or on Discord
Original Plots
(I put in italics the role I have a preference in playing, it does not mean you can't claim it, it's just to help you choose if you're having difficulties choosing)
(F=Female, NB=Non Binary, M=Male)

Idea n°1
Setting

Medieval fantasy or Steampunk
Roles
Pirate x Ex-Nobility
Pairings
FxF, FxNB
Plot
There was once a couple that was not meant to be but their love was none the less powerful. An infamous pirate captain and the heir to a noble family, ah yes, the perfect forbidden romance. They saw each other in secret, and managed to stay together for a whopping couple of years without getting found out. Until the day they weren't so careful: they got caught "frolicking" in the nobles's very own bedroom. The bounty on the pirate's head was so high they had to permanentaly cut any ties with the Kingdom and leave to never come back. They haven't seen or heard of eachother since that event. Years later, the Pirate finds their pzst lover, but they weren't quite a noble anymore, they had become a pirate as well.

Idea n°2
Setting

Medieval Fantasy
Roles
Royalty x "Bodyguard"
Pairings
MxM
Plot
An assassin attempting to kill the new King at his own birthday ends up hooking up with him instead. He tries again, fails. But the King, impressed by his skills, hires him as his bodyguard.

Idea n°3
Setting
Soulmate AU
Modern Fantasy or Medieval Fantasy
Roles
Rival species
(e.g: Werewolf x Vampire, Mermaid x Nymph etc...)
Pairings
FxF, MxM
Plot
In a world where mythological creatures live peacefully alongside humans, there are still deep rooted enemies between clans and families. So what happens when your soulmate turns out to be the one you're supposed to try and eliminate at all costs?

Idea n°4
Setting

Medieval Fantasy
Roles
Bard x Princess/Prince
Pairings
Any
Plot
There was once a royal who believed unfit to be the next heir to the throne. So they decided to run away, knowing nothing of the outside world, they ran into a lot of trouble. On their way from escaping a band of thieves, she comes across a camp of bards, this is when our characters meet.

Idea n°5
Setting
Medieval Fantasy
Roles
Bard x King/Queen
Pairings
FxF, MxM
Plot
Today, the entire world was celebrating: A new ruler in one of the most influential kingdoms was crowned. People from all around had come to celebrate this joyful event, travelers, nobles, commonfolk and bards too. This is where our characters meet.

Fandom Inspired Plots

Idea n°6
Fandom
Kobayashi's Maid Dragon
Setting
Modern fantasy
Roles
Human x Mythological creature
Pairings
FxF/NB, MxNB
Plot
Pretty much the same as in the anime, just, with our characters.
So original I know.

Ideas without Plots

(chill dom) Werewolf x (Angry sub) Human {MxM, FxF}{Medieval or Modern Fantasy}
Water Mage x Fire Mage {FxF}{Medieval Fantasy}
Human tank x (smol) Mage/alchemist {FxF,FxNB,NBxNB}

Fandoms

Kobayashi's Maid Dragon
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
Star Trek
Monster Musume
Steven Universe
She-Ra

Last edited:
Hello! My name is Savannah, but most just call me Vanna. I would love to roleplay either the bard/princess plot or the (chill dom) Werewolf x (Angry sub) Human pairing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back