• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

StarDeux

Magical Girl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy hey! My name is Jules and welcome to my partner search! I'm looking for just a few more partners to write with so I thought I'd throw a line out and see what I get.

Before we get into the fun stuff, a bit about me.
  • I've been RPing for 12 years
  • I'm a pretty busy person and I work full time so replies wont come until after I get off of work, around 6pm central time.
  • I'm a literate RPer and I expect a minimum of 2 paragraphs per reply unless it's dialogue or conversation heavy.
  • I love writing both men and women so I'm hoping my partner will be willing to do the same
  • Seeing as how I'm 23, I'm more comfortable if my partner is at least 18 years old
  • I'm friendly! If you have any ideas, please feel free to message me!
    • Same thing with characters! Just throw ideas at me.
  • I'm also ghost friendly! If you don't reply within two weeks I'll assume you've peaced out and move on. If you happen to come back after, great and if not, that's fine!
  • I require character sheets.

I'm totally open to oc/oc and canon/oc
----
Anime
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • My Hero Academia (Note: I'm really interested pre-anime/manga stories here focusing on when teachers like Present Mic were still younger active heroes)
  • Fruits Basket
  • Death Note
  • Tokyo Mew Mew
Video Games
  • Fallout (3/4/New Vegas)
  • Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
  • Mass Effect (original trilogy)
  • Dragon Age
  • The Elder Scrolls
Other
  • Harry Potter
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Phantom of the Opera (I'd love to write Erik tbh)

When it comes to generic themes I love the following settings
----
  • Urban fantasy
  • Apocalypse
  • Western
  • High Fantasy
  • Noir
  • Mysteries
  • Superhero Nonsense
  • Criminal shenanigans
  • Hurt/comfort
  • Unrequited love
  • Stalkers (as a plot point, not as a ship)

Okay so these aren't super fleshed out to begin with, but that's so we can flesh them out together.
----
  • Vampires.
  • You wake up in a cold dimly lit room, it smells of musk. You're tied up and the room is silent save for your own breathing and the breathing of another captive. You always knew going hiking was a bad idea.
  • So you've accidentally summoned a demon-
  • What do you do when you come home to find a masked individual bleeding out on your couch and your window is broken? Why you play nurse, of course.
  • It's all fun and games until a large bed and breakfast in the mountains gets snowed in, and now people are disappearing.
  • Is a time traveler still a traveler when their machine breaks and they're stuck in a time that isn't their own?
  • A case of arson killed all but one, the police have written it off as an accident but the survivor knows better and they also know a P.I. who might be able to help.
  • When a stranger shows up asking for a job at a farmstead, looking all kinds of disheveled, it'd be wrong to turn them away - but who knows what kind of trouble someone like this will bring?
  • A bounty hunter and their previous contract now have to put their differences aside and team up, how fun!

So if anything of the above catches your eye and you'd like to plot something out, feel free to message me! Tell me what you're interested in and we can start working things out.

Last edited:
I have a quick concept that I might spark some interest. A highborn vampire in a noire-futuristic setting is publicly outed by vampire hunters and is forced to flee to the lowest levels of society. They find themselves among the worst kinds of people who live day to day finding ways to exploit others. This highborn vampire is unaccustomed to a life on the run among societies rejects; however, in a miraculous change of fate, another vampire comes forward to show them the ropes of survival in the slums. They both learn that they had a similar experience falling from prominent positions at one time after being outed by vampire hunters. This shared cause ignites a lust for vengeance in both of them, but a question remains, can this highborn vampires new-found savior be trusted?

I wrote that in one go, so sorry if it comes off as a bit wonky.

Typically, I RP my main character as female, but I can do side-characters as males and females. I am open to romantic RP if it is properly developed (No immediate love at first site stuff). I am more interested in telling a good story than romance.

Sorry for all the text. Just ignore me if you are not interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back