• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots and cravings

Ben

Hello again RPN, some of you here may know me, even remember me, others well, hello to you and thank you for taking a peek.

Here be demons.

Basically, a demon hunting duo, either with two demon hunting companions or one apprentice and a teacherish hunter. Cults and subterfuge, dark fantasy setting with all the blood and death you can imagine. plot can be tweaked to maybe a hunter and a demon as well or a hunter and perhaps some other kind of helper/enemy.

The world is ending and i just wanted to see it.

Post apocalyptic setting, zombies, aliens, virus or nukes, the background can be worked with, the world will just have ended yesterday or is ending around the pair, one being an exchange student and the other a local in the country of origin, they are supposed to get by somehow, and they have a set goal in mind, heading for what is believed to be the "safe zone".

Dead in the galaxy.

Myths and legends speak of an abandoned planet on the edges of Terran space, back before the galactic civil war that tore mankind to pieces and sent them back to a dark age of technology, an experimental weapons and science facility is said to be located there and whom ever that makes it there and claims it could rule mankind. will your crew make it there first? and what will await you there?

PM me if anything here caught your interest, i only do MxF and usually plays the male, unless i get a really good idea for a female character. if you have any ideas of your own don't hesitate to PM me and we can talk about it.

I do like the idea of demon hunters. I can't PM just yet, but I am interested. Feel free to PM me and we can throw around plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back