• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Plotjackers OOC (Scrapped)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Very much interested, looks like you put a lot of work into the lore.

Glad someone is interested. This is actually a project I've been playing with for a while, but I can't turn it into a book as of yet, so I decided to make it into an RPG and see what other people can think of.

reading through the "classes" now and it seems very well thought out.

Summoner of Daemons or summoner of something else? I'm working on the bestiary, but basically daemons are just Aether given shape to emulate the summoner.

It depends. Maybe spirits of nature. Essentially communing and making pacts with powerful spirits, some requiring a task, others requiring a straight up fight before they'll lend their strength to the summoner.

That would be more of an Acquired Mage than Summoning, which is Innate, because you had to acquire the ability. Might not even be a mage, tbh

Very true. I was thinking if it were 'innate' then it would be from the aspect of only having a handful of summoners who are able to commune with these spirits.

Mm... life force, aspects of nature, perhaps mythical beings of old sustained by worship of the locals who may still recognize their existence and power.

If they're related to a deity, that would be more like Miracle Magic, which relates to priests. Not necessarily of Paumus, I just used him for the archetype

True, not entirely sure, which is why I'm floating it by you before I make any real plans for this character.

There's no such thing as too many questions, unless you start asking questions just to be obstinate and annoying. I'm always available to address confusion

'Course. I'd never want to be that idiot that constantly asks questions to either try to undermine or poke holes in things, or just to be an ass.

Exploiting loopholes is awesome. I meant like that guy who constantly asks the same three questions over and over and over and over and over just to be a pain in the ass. Unless you make something totally broken, I encourage you to find loopholes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back