• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Plot with Roxas!

Azymondias

Permanently Exhausted Pigeon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
New to the site so hiya! Copying this from another site I rp on.

1. I work as of rn 2p-11p CST each day so expect my replies to happen most mornings. I might be able to squeeze a reply out here and there though so please just ping me if its been a day or two since replying!
  2. I am semi-advanced my muse fluctuates so sometimes I can post paragraphs and sometimes either time or my muse will only allot for one or two sentences.
  3. I ask that you help me help you. Please don't leave everything up for me to do, have your character do things too! Post enough for me to keep the rp going rather then make it feel like I'm just writing a story with occasional input from you!
  4. Please let me know if you plan to leave the thread! I've done a fair share of ghosting in my time and I am trying to do better!
  5. I can do real or anime faceclaims, depends on what the thread is.
  6. I will try to post at least once a day if not more so I ask that you try to reply at least once a day too!

Things I have muse for:

Warrior Cats
    Underworld Universe (Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, ETC.)
    Power Rangers (Seriously you have no idea how badly I want to revive my old thread of this)
    MLP
    Pokemon
    Dragons/Dragon Riders
    Wolves
    Mutants (X-men-very picky on this)
    Marvel/DC
    Undertale
    D:BH (I have an AU of this I really want to RP!)
    Hamilton (I just wnt to RP Guardian Laurens AU honestly-maybe modern day...?)
    ROTG (I have plots for this!)
    ATLA/LoK (I have 2 rp plots for this)
    Dragon Prince (I have a plot for this as well!!!!!)

So if your interested please let me know with a reply! Hope to plot with you soon!

[Q
Ever heard of the Guardian Laurens AU?
[/QUOTE]

That's Phillip/Laurens post death, right? I haven't done it before, but I'm down.

It's an Undertale AU. Imagine Sans and Papyrus right? Sans would swap with Chara and Asriel would be the Human Hunter. Papyrus would be caretaker of the Ruins and Sans would be King of the Underground.

It's an Undertale AU. Imagine Sans and Papyrus right? Sans would swap with Chara and Asriel would be the Human Hunter. Papyrus would be caretaker of the Ruins and Sans would be King of the Underground.
I've....never heard of that so probably not. I'm sorry.

What kind of Power Rangers plot did you have in mind?
Its all originally planned. The powers and everything. Basically we'd start from scratch. I can Pm it to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back