• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plot Shop | Any Pairings | Open

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1613345097880.png
About

• ✦ Ollie | 20 years old | Environmental biology major & script writer | Trying to get back in the roleplay scene!
    ✦ EST timezone
    ✦ 11 years of roleplay/writing experience
    ✦ Can get out at least 1 post weekly, sometimes more; if things come up, partners are notified, and patience is appreciated (though if you don't hear from me in 3+ days, do feel free to message me a reminder). I do not require my partners to write weekly, however! I just came back from an unexpected (and semi-long) hiatus. If I lost contact with you, very sorry! I had some urgent personal matters that needed to be taken care of.
    ✦ 3+ paragraphs per post, but firm believer in quality over quantity
    ✦ Interested in 3rd person past tense, but willing to try other tenses and points of view
    ✦ Interested in writing multiple characters, but not a must
    ✦ M//, F//, and NB/A preferred to m/f, but can do any; platonic is also on the table
    ✦Fan of OOC conversation
    ✦ Open to other plots (but have the right to say no) & to creating a plot from scratch
    ✦ Open to fandoms, but not to roleplaying with canon characters
    ✦ Ghost friendly; a warning of dropping the roleplay is preferred, but especially considering all thats going on, isn't needed

Plots

• *Bolded are roles I'd prefer to play; I am willing to play the other role in most cases, though; more stars, more interest (1-4)

Sheriff x Outlaw ****

Superhero x Villain**

Journalist x Super Villain****

Lighthouse Keeper x Sailor**

Stowaway x Sailor**

Fisherman x Sea-Bound Monster Hunter***

Viral Ghost Hunter x Human/Non-human Co-star****

A colony ship is on a mission to reach a new, possibly inhabitable planet in lieu of Earth dying. On the way, someone begins to try and sabotage the mission, along with other weird sci-fi happenings.****

Ship AI x Captain **** (not interested in like....naive robot trope? is that a thing? if it is, I don't vibe)

A group of people wake up on an island with no memories and nothing with them but the clothes on their back (which have their names, supposedly, sewn into the collar) and a seemingly random item next to them. The island is uninhabited, it seems, but when explored different things- possibly clues to why the people are there -are found, like hidden supplies and messages. Tensions rise as time goes on, and strange disasters keep occurring, like out-of-the-blue shark attacks and storms. (Based off the show I-Land, where a bunch of prisoners have their memories taken from them and are placed in a simulation of an island to see if nurture wins out over nature and they can redeem themselves while someone on the outside tries to sabotage the experiment, which has major consequences since if you die in the simulation, you die outside it as well. Great concept, terrible show, so I'm stealing it)****

Character a is ghost hunter who does vlogs and such to upload to youtube/a blog, traveling around to different 'haunted' locations and such to get more content. Character b is their co-host/camera person, but may not be entirely human, which comes to light as more strange things start happening on their trips.****

A mystery taking place in a time travel agency that deals with making sure nothing- and, by extension, no one -is messing up the time-line beyond repair. Someone starts sabotaging missions as well as things within the organization that, if they hadn't been stopped or fixed, would be disastrous. The sabotages continue happening more often and getting worse. ***

Soulmates of any kind, really! Would be fun. ***

Western of any kind! Even scifi western or western mixed with other genres ****

Last edited:
Still looking!

I'll be getting back to everyone who has messaged me so far as soon as I can : )

Hey, so, I normally don't really go in for preplanned plots... but the whole lonely lighthouse keeper-amnesiac plot is REALLY interesting to me, and I would love to talk more about it. I feel like I could easily play either character, so whatever you prefer works for me! I would definitely prefer it to be platonic, though.

Hey, so, I normally don't really go in for preplanned plots... but the whole lonely lighthouse keeper-amnesiac plot is REALLY interesting to me, and I would love to talk more about it. I feel like I could easily play either character, so whatever you prefer works for me! I would definitely prefer it to be platonic, though.
Hey, sorry! I just saw this and didn't get a notification. I'm absolutely willing to talk about it and have it be platonic! If you could shoot me a pm, I'd really appreciate it :)

I would love to do Supernatural Being x Hunter or even Stranger Things! elytra elytra

Hey there! If you're still looking or open to a Stranger Things RP, I'd be down to talk with you over PM

Hey there! If you're still looking or open to a Stranger Things RP, I'd be down to talk with you over PM
Hi! Sorry for the late reply, I just noticed there was a reply to this thread. I'm open to it, but I have to warn you that I don't tend to play canon characters, which I know is a deal breaker for some people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back