• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural OC / CANON Plot Prompts

x_wright mind-x

Team Supernatural
I am a lover of the Supernatural TV show fan. I have seen all episodes of all 15 seasons, so no spoilers here!

But first, about me and what I am looking for in my potential writing partners:
> Please be active. At least a reply a day or once every other day.
> No one-liners or short stop replies.
> Absolutely no controlling my character/s; been a real issue lately!
> I only write as "bottom" roles.
> I only RP over PM's.
> As is the show, the RP's will involve dark subject matters; torture, blood, etc.
> I will do nothing that is against forum rules.
> I enjoy character images and prefer realistic ones.
> I only do M/F gender pairings.
> I am not interested in sexually themed RP's. No, no, no and no.

OC PLOTS:
1. A lone vampire enjoys young teenagers blood and is keeping her locked away to be their blood slave. Eventually the vampire turns the teenager into a vampire, forcing them to consume human blood.

2. A powerful demon kidnaps a young girl off the streets, looking for a torture toy until a hunter gets wind of the demon and tracks them down.

3. A witch wanting to become an all powerful magic user kidnaps my character for a powerful blood and flesh ritual.

---

CANON PLOTS:
1. Crowley is looking to take Lucifer down once and for all. He kidnaps a girl with a rare blood type to dose himself up with and become ever more powerful. (Like Same and Ruby in the early seasons.)

2. A young woman accidently sees Lucifer with his red eyes and wings. He is going to kill her nice and slow but she convinces him to keep her alive.

3. A bored demon kidnaps a young woman and tortures her slowly for fun. Sam and Cas rescue her, not knowing how damaged she has been by the demon.

Looking forward to writing!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back