• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plot Fillers

Salvira Ava

Death is the Beauty of Life
There has been a few plots I been wanting to do but no one to do them with or enough details to make it into a group roleplay. I would appreciate if someone would like to do some small roleplaying or help me build a group Roleplay based on some of my plots.

Or! We can work on a super, duper cool group roleplay together! Unfortunately for you,I am extremely picky with who I pick.

{Bold is what needs to be filled}

1. "Heavenly Earth" Fantasy/Slice of Life/Romance FxM

They say that once an Angel falls from the heavens above, they become "ordinary", like a regular human being.I(M) don't believe those stories though. Why would Angels fall from Heaven in the first place, don't they belong there? Even if it was true, what do they do down here...

A High Priestess from M's local church has been declared to retire shortly due to "other plans". One day M, is drawn to the church for the first time of his life due to a depressing stage of his life. His thought was to "find God" but instead he found a comical, Priestess who takes him on a journey to find what he has been missing his whole life.

2. "M.O.M.O" Sci-Fi/Mutant/Guardianship/Horror/Gore FxM, FxF, FxA, AxA

Within a hidden laboratory, a Scientist of sorts conducted disturbing, illegal projects. Human beings being injected with some form of viral mutation all in hope to produce the perfect life. However, all has proven failure as the subjects were turn into vicious, mutinous beings. With much research, his subjects begun to have self control but their bodies were still far from perfect. One of the projects known as M.O.M.O was claimed to be a being of sorts that could eliminate all viral infections in a person, a state, country and so forth. It was a prized project, and she was doomed to be slaughtered.

There was a breach in the labortary, militariant blew the entrance doors down and begun slaughtering ever subject that was in view. Even the scientist was killed. Yet someone, one mutant and M.O.M.O made it out alive...

3."Picture 'Perfect' Memory" Puzzle/Open Romance/Slice of Life/Drama FxM FxF

A photographer lived an ordinary, scenic life. Taking photos of every grand moment that passed in their life. A loved one (sibling,lover etc), by their side, decorating their every photo with a smile. Then the photographer begins to lost their memory, every photo nothing but a view,and then their memory gets worse. Their loved one even becomes nothing more than a being. Can their memory be recovered? Or will they lose everything that once knew them?

{I have more but my fingers are cramping. Anyone interested in these?)

Last edited by a moderator:
*wiggles away and rubs at her cheek, giving a forced scowl*

Hehehe ^^ Alright, I'm thinking of playing a girl suffering heavily from the virus; bearing mutations in her extremeties foremost...y'know, like oversized claw-type hands and feet, perhaps with some a tumorous growth serving as the infection's center situated almost directly over her heart...I dunno, I'll send you a description here in a few ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back