• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Angels 1x1 search <3

.angel.

noob garbage
5D161100-E837-4535-B6D3-1F0826E16733.jpeg
Hello hello, how have you willingly stumbled into my chaos?

About me
•I’m Angel. I don’t really have any nicknames but you can call me just about anything.
•I’m 18+
•I live in the US on Eastern time zone
•I like to say I’m semi-lit but I can mirror to a certain degree. If you want something casual and not too detailed, I’m your girl. If you want something planned and reasonably detailed, I’m also your girl. If you need a writing sample? I’ll either write one on the spot or slap one down from previous role plays.
•I can reply pretty regularly, kinda quick, usually 1-2 replies a day (or way more) if I’m free that day and my partner has replied.
•I am open to tweaking some of the plots below, or if you want to try out any plots with me be my guest and suggest them, I’m all ears.
•I write mainly female but I can write as male characters (pretty rusty though)
•I am ghost friendly <3
•Totally and completely lgbtq+ friendly
•I don’t really care how old you are so much as if you’re reasonably mature
•I prefer to hide away in my pm’s but if you like to write in forums, let me know, we can make it happen.

What I kinda need from you
•Reply once a week or communicate with me if you have stuff coming up. I’ll still be here.
•always love quality over quantity, I just need something to work with!
•Grammar? As long as I can understand/interpret it I’m normally fine. I totally get a lot of peoples first language is not English and oh my goodness I am going to like praise you because English makes no sense.
•Talk to me! I’m always here for ooc chat for our rp or just in general, I’m here to vibe man.

That’s all I swear!

All my plots (I’d like to say) are m/f m// f// pairing friendly.
•Muse A is new to town, just moving in upstairs from muse B. That night they throw a “small” party. Muse B gets a little mad as they have work/school the next morning. They storm upstairs to track down their neighbor to try and shut this thing down. Does Muse B stand their ground and argue with Muse A? Or does muse B get convinced to come in and have a drink?

•Muse A and B have been best friends since kindergarten. They rarely talk about their love life until Muse A’s boyfriend/girlfriend throws them out of the house. Muse B decides to let Muse A crash until they get back to their feet. Do they stay friends? Or does a love blossom between them?

•The apocalypse was all story until of course Muse A and B find themselves struggling to survive in it. [Insertapocalypticcreaturehere]’s rule the burned and beaten lands. Supplies are low. So many lives lost. How do these two meet? Who are they? And why the hell would they even try to not kill the other?

•Muse A’s parents are coming to town, the only issue with that, would be both parents believe them to be dating someone. In a pure panic, they turn to Muse B, their best friend of multiple years. The only question is, will Muse B accept? Will a romance of their own start up? Or will the awkward air be too much to handle?

Thanks for reading through! If interested, pop a message down here or PM me!

Last edited:
★彡 I͙’m͙ a͙ l͙i͙t͙t͙l͙e͙ l͙o͙n͙e͙l͙y͙.. a͙n͙d͙ h͙a͙v͙e͙ o͙n͙e͙ r͙p͙ g͙o͙i͙n͙g͙ o͙n͙... 彡★

Hello! I'm looking for a modern rp. I am 16 and also prefer to play a female. Perhaps we could work something out. It could be adventure based or what not.

Hello! I'm looking for a modern rp. I am 16 and also prefer to play a female. Perhaps we could work something out. It could be adventure based or what not.
Hiya! I could play fxf if you’d like... or try to play a male character. It could be anything honestly

I would be interested in
The apocalypse has somehow just stared out of no where. Apparently a virus that spread across the nation and traveled to other continents has left very few survivors. Muse A runs into Muse B in a house raid. Muse A nearly shoots muse B, who just barely misses keeping their life

OR

Muse A’s parents are coming to town. The things is, they believe Muse A is seeing someone. So, they turn to their best friend, Muse B, begging for their help to fakely date for that week.

I write male better when I am doubling, so if I need a male then it would be easier to double.

I'm interested in this, and would have some ideas for it. Just to color it a bit darker.

•Muse A and B have been best friends since kindergarten. They rarely talk about their love life until Muse A’s boyfriend/girlfriend throws them out of the house. Muse B decides to let Muse A crash until they get back to their feet. Little do they know a relationship of its own starts to bloom between them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back