• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Plight of Vacosa, IC

The back of Ryphle's neck itches like a banshee at the mention of their sheer dumb luck but the drow resist the urge and avoid eye contact with any of his party members.

"I would also like to talk to the guy that stopped the guard earlier. He seems like the one charge of the arms... He should be upstairs. And scouting the top floor won't hurt either." He whispers back. "Should we split to cover more ground or stick together?"

They should have talked a bit more about a plan... They really should have talked about everything. Oh well, if worst comes to worst... They'll figure something out on the fly.

"If you split up, I will leave without you or a second thought to your health when this inevitably goes south," Quelanna says through clenched teeth. "It's bad enough that you've gotten us into this mess. We stick together. That said," she adds more mildly, "upstairs sounds like a good idea.

"Splitting up would cover more area faster, but we shouldn't do it. We need to stick together because we are not in a good area for individuals." She added. "I agree with Quelanna on going upstairs. It seems like the better idea."

OOC
Give me a perception check to spot any exits. If you want to risk and sneaking upstairs and back again before Kartesh gets back, give me a Stealth check as well.

Thanks for the heads up, but for better or worse I think this game has gone and put itself to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back