• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plight of Vacosa, DnD 5e

Esbilon Esbilon purplepanda288 purplepanda288 Dishonoured Dishonoured

Hey guys wanna brainstorm our characters background while we wait for our dear gm? Glitched Glitched and I are chatting about our characters background (was thinking of our two characters to meet up before the whole gang got together (still wip).)

Like, the characters are lvl 5 so Im thinking that our characters were beating up some bandits and undead alike but we arrived at the city penniless. What happened? Did they blow off all their money whenever they can? Did they got mobbed and got their stuffs stolen? Got captured and to be sold as slaves but they escaped during the transportation?

And im wondering how you guys character might get along with each other, specifically with mine (lol). My dude is a Drow Fighter (Battle Master), he (though offically no gendered) likes to play around and hopefully easy to get along with. He can be a bit skittish and not very book smart. He's like 4 foot 9 i think. I still have to flesh him out and need to see how ability are done and how i roll him (if rollings r involved).

Esbilon Esbilon purplepanda288 purplepanda288 Dishonoured Dishonoured

Hey guys wanna brainstorm our characters background while we wait for our dear gm? Glitched Glitched and I are chatting about our characters background (was thinking of our two characters to meet up before the whole gang got together (still wip).)

Like, the characters are lvl 5 so Im thinking that our characters were beating up some bandits and undead alike but we arrived at the city penniless. What happened? Did they blow off all their money whenever they can? Did they got mobbed and got their stuffs stolen? Got captured and to be sold as slaves but they escaped during the transportation?

And im wondering how you guys character might get along with each other, specifically with mine (lol). My dude is a Drow Fighter (Battle Master), he (though offically no gendered) likes to play around and hopefully easy to get along with. He can be a bit skittish and not very book smart. He's like 4 foot 9 i think. I still have to flesh him out and need to see how ability are done and how i roll him (if rollings r involved).
Well I wanted to play a Kensai Monk Changling who was adopted into a caravan as a baby. She has a bit of a dramatic attitude have grown up in a very performance based home.

I see that your group is full. Just wanted to stop by to mention that if for whatever reason someone has to drop from the group, I would be happy to fill that spot.

Hey! Thanks for the interest. Definitely full right now, but I'll reserve a spot for you if we lose a player.

That said, I'm running a quest called Path to Power (see link in my signature) that has an unlimited player count. Feel free to join that if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back