• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Updated 31st May 2020: Plenty of plots! The search is on for long term and invested partners.

Hello! Are you still searching for partners? I receive my MSW in May (3/4 Masters' educated) and have been role-playing for the past 16 years. I would love to chat if you're interested.

Ohh, how I’m itching to write if you wanna maybe come up with something again, let me know. (:

I would love to do a post-apocalyptic Earth or Grim Reaper rp with you! If those are still things you're interested in, please send a pm my way and we can work something out!

If we were to do the reaserch would it be like augmented people like the scp foundation does?

If we were to do the reaserch would it be like augmented people like the scp foundation does?
In all honesty I only partially understand the concept, so I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss more if you're interested!

Hey! I would love to discuss you “On The Run” plot when you get a chance! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back