• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom please

Teddybear

Teddy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for a rp partner. Does anyone want to rp with me? I rp Voltron, harry potter, percy Jackson, seven deadly sins, fairy tail, wolf, high school and attack on titan. I mostly use oc's but it's fine if you don't want to use them.

I'm looking for a rp partner. Does anyone want to rp with me? I rp Voltron, harry potter, percy Jackson, seven deadly sins, fairy tail, wolf, high school and attack on titan. I mostly use oc's but it's fine if you don't want to use them.
I would love to either do Harry Potter, fairy tail, or maze runner , oh or attack on Titan

Sorry for late replies too still trying to figure out website

ok then we will do something else it’s understandable I mean Levi defiantly is the hottest. You do fairy tail? If you don’t wanna do that I have an idea on how we could compromise
What's your idea first

It’s not good it’s kinda complicated to type out but basically it’s kike I be Levi for you and you be Levi for me. Like it’s like both our characters exists and are in a relationship with Levi but don’t do exist with each other
Now I'm just confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back