please welcome this socially awkward™ (baka) nerd

kakueri

n00baka
hi all! i'm not exactly new to this site but i am looking to start a new beginning after vanishing for like eons! so yeah, this is a new account but i might still recognize...some of you lol uh...what else...oh right! names. feel free to call me eri! writing and roleplaying are some of my favorite hobbies and i'm definitely looking to do a lot of both on this site! i love anime/manga and video games! in terms of writing i'm very versatile with genres but these days i've got a real hankering for some good ol' fandom roleplays- anime, in particular! i'm not a huge stickler about length but i like to have a certain amount of substance and depth to a story. i really don't know where else to go with this introduction thing so i'll just stop talking now lol

Hey! Welcome to the site! I wouldn't mind doing some fandom roleplays with you at all. I'm versatile as well, done almost every genre I can think of. So if you are interested we can talk.

Hey! Welcome to the site! I wouldn't mind doing some fandom roleplays with you at all. I'm versatile as well, done almost every genre I can think of. So if you are interested we can talk.
oh, i would LOVE to talk! only thing is they've got me capped with the whole 24hrs/10 posts thing atm orz...are you able to send pms yet? c:

i feel like that's cheating lol so let's do it. what are some of your favorite fandoms? any preferred genres? c:

I have done action, horror, scifi, mystery, romance, mainly yaoi there, slice of life, comedy, drama, you name it I've done it. As for fandoms, Death Note, Case Closed, Final Fantasy, Hellsing, Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Evil Dead, Fist of the North Star, Fatal Fury, Silent Hill, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Trinity Blood, Outlaw Star, and so many more.

how impressive!! i'm very familiar with death note, final fantasy, dbz, and mha! played a few of the street fighter games, watched a bit of case closed, and i'm honestly too chicken to play horror games lol what sort of rps do you usually do? fandom-based with canon characters, ocs, or a mix?

OCs or mixed. And versatility is something I always try to strive for, that way no one gets bored. As for horror games, I know that aren't that bad and some that still get to me after years.

ooo then we should definitely try to sort something out!! i agree that it's good to be versatile lol rping should be about having fun, after all! c: i just can't do horror games or movies...lol i always end up scaring myself with those. i'm weak orz

Yeah, let's talk about an idea. What sort of roleplay are you looking for? I do lean towards more OCs or maybe like alternate world kind of deals so I can really get the imagination running and not be so limited to what I can and can't do.

that works for me honestly! since i've been out of the writing game for a bit it'd definitely be nice to have some free-reign and just ease back into things. any sort of universe in particular that you wanna play around with?

don't forget you need 24 hours being registered on top of having 10 posts

anyway, welcome back to RPN! ^^

yep, it does ^^
but you're almost there with 10 posts and tomorrow you'll be able to PM right away when you hit 24 hours.

That is true, but at least half of that can be knocked out in this threat. And as for fandom we can do Fist of the North Star, DBZ, Death Note, or Final Fantasy. For Final Fantasy we can make our own world since FF is kind of like an anthology game series anyways.

yep, it does ^^
but you're almost there with 10 posts and tomorrow you'll be able to PM right away when you hit 24 hours.
yay! i can't wait to be able to bug people again jkjk but!! is that saito from hakuouki i see in your profile pic? o v o
That is true, but at least half of that can be knocked out in this threat. And as for fandom we can do Fist of the North Star, DBZ, Death Note, or Final Fantasy. For Final Fantasy we can make our own world since FF is kind of like an anthology game series anyways.
i would definitely be down for something with final fantasy!! c: are you more into using the newer or more traditional games as inspiration?

hi all! i'm not exactly new to this site but i am looking to start a new beginning after vanishing for like eons! so yeah, this is a new account but i might still recognize...some of you lol uh...what else...oh right! names. feel free to call me eri! writing and roleplaying are some of my favorite hobbies and i'm definitely looking to do a lot of both on this site! i love anime/manga and video games! in terms of writing i'm very versatile with genres but these days i've got a real hankering for some good ol' fandom roleplays- anime, in particular! i'm not a huge stickler about length but i like to have a certain amount of substance and depth to a story. i really don't know where else to go with this introduction thing so i'll just stop talking now lol
Hi, and welcome, I'd be willing to do any roleplay with you, I'm very versatile

Heya, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! What kind of video games are you into?
Lots!! Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Mass Effect, Destiny, Dragon Age, Persona 5, Fire Emblem, Overwatch, Watch Dogs, Halo, GTA, Harvest Moon, Assassin's Creed, Legend of Zelda, Monster Hunter, Mortal Kombat, a lot of anime and otome games plus a buuuuuuuunch of others! Though I haven't had as much time to play games recently because of school and work ^-^", what about you?

Users who are viewing this thread