☢️ Please Stand By ☢️

goblin queen

hey its me again, Sarah. still 25, still she/they, still in est.

now first of all, i am an avid doubler, here to treat u like a Person and hype you up and have a blast and not put crazy strict word counts on things and overall have Genuine Fun shit going on. supremely down to double whatever fandom you want (except hazbin hotel/helluva boss or hetalia, sorry) against what i'm looking for. Meaning yes, u gotta play a fandom i want for a fandom u want. What fandom do i want?

i'd Love to do something in the Fallout New Vegas universe. i'd love to play Carla Boone. i think that bitch was done dirty, and i would love to explore a deeper character than was provided in the lore (while still being fairly compliant with fallout canon). i'd also love for you to play Craig Boone. This would be an au in which she survives being shot in the head and shows up again later in the game.

pls i am begging u don't hop into my DMs/discord if you can't do this/read the wikis and learn it because it gets awkward and i try to cultivate some Good Vibes.

if that sounds good, hit me up over DMs!! not over the thread if u please.

and pls keep in mind, this is a two way street!! im so down to learn and do whatever fandoms make you happy, too. please do take advantage of that! just also pls be down to write my unfridge the wife au with me 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back