• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings please, indulge my garbage ideas {Open, mxm preferred (edited)}

Serpentalis

everything is fine
Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I've posted an interest check, but I'm looking for a few more roleplays, catering towards some specific ideas of mine.

First off, though, some info about me:
  • I've been writing for 6+ years now, so I consider myself to be fairly literate. I'm capable of matching any post length, though, although relatively literate would be preferred.​
  • Full time university student, which means I can get very busy, very quickly. I still tend to be available in the evenings, however, depending on homework and all that fun stuff.....​
  • I'm also 18+, and I'd prefer for my partner to be as well, as both of these concepts would tend towards pretty mature themes overall.​
  • I have a strong preference for discord for actual rping, but I'm honestly fine with whatever if that doesn't work out.​
  • And I consider myself to be fairly chill, so... yup. lol.​

And now, for my garbage ideas.

The first one really just has to do with this world I've been building for a personal project, but I'd really like to do more with it, and roleplaying would be a perfect opportunity. It's a post-apocalyptic universe, with some pretty heavy Fallout vibes honestly--post-nuclear apocalypse and everything. I also have a couple characters I'd like to use and mess around with, but I have no plot to speak of at the moment. I really just want to fuck around in this universe, I feel like it'd be a lot of fun (plus I'm always down for a good mutant apocalypse).

This second concept is based off of an RP I was part of a while ago, but it fell through for whatever reason. Basically the whole premise was there's a human that's not allowed to die for whatever reason, which leads to him dealing with the literal Death whenever he does die, and since Death is constantly bringing him back to life... well, the human develops a teensy little crush on Death. For this one, I'd prefer to be Death, just for some good old clown-assery, but whatever works honestly.

And for a third, one that is not at all developed: dragon shifter x human? Just seems like it could be fun honestly.

And...that's that. If anyone's interested, feel free to shoot me a message or respond on this thread, and I can give my discord or whatever. Email. Etc. Yep.​

Last edited:
I'd really like to indulge your ideas! Any of them that is. However I am pretty inconsistent with discord. How do you feel About DMs on this Page?

I'd really like to indulge your ideas! Any of them that is. However I am pretty inconsistent with discord. How do you feel About DMs on this Page?

I'm just fine with DMs! I just tend to prefer discord because I have more access to it than this site but I'm just fine with whatever

I'll be up for the third concept, if you're still looking for someone? It will have to be on this site though!

Your first two ideas are so good. On one hand, I like a good apocalypse story but on the other hand, I enjoy the idea of a character that keeps trying to die in the most ludicrous ways possible just so they can see their crush.

Hey, I'd really be interested in the post apocolyptic to. I primarily would like to rp.on discord cuz I use mobile, but here is ok too

Hello, hi. Unsure if you are still searching. I've got a history of RolePlaying and writing (but I can't put the details into chronological order for the life of me, so deduct my credibility as you might see appropriate). It's been a while since my last roleplay, so I might be a little rusty; that said, I really love that idea you have about falling for Death. I'm open to using discord.

Also, since you said it matters to you, I am seventeen. No hard feelings if you don't reply.

idk if you're still looking but all these ideas are gr9 and i am down for any of the 3! if you are still looking, feel free to pm / i can pm you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back