• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA, Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen, oh my

Panic

"Eyes Open"
Hello!

My name is Panic! I am looking for longterm RP partners

Rules
1. I don't really have many rules. The biggest one would be no one sentence replies. I'm looking for a rp partner to write at least two paragraphs or more. (I'll lose interest if it's one sentence/paragraph replies.)
2. Please be at least 18 +
3. open to out of character chats (would love to become friends)

About me
I am over 18. I've been rping since I was 13.
I can write between 300 - 1000 word replies per character based one what my rp partner wants. I do love writing longer replies though!
I write detailed oc character sheets, although you don't have to.
I am willing to do oc x cannon, I will only double pair. If we want to add more pairings, I'm all for it!
I am comfortable with mxf or fxf (depending on the plot). I've played a various amount of cannon characters. (If you want them, I've probably played them.)
I use discord and google docs (out of character chat = discord, In character chat = docs) or I rp on here!
If you have any questions let me know
Also I like to write love triangles, polyships, etc. So if you can't decide between two characters we can do that, I just expect the same in return!

Other Fandoms

My Hero Academia- Looking for Bakugou, Kirishima, Tamaki, Mirio, Hawks, Dabi
Avatar the last Airbender- looking for Zuko
Legend of Korra - Looking for Mako, Korra
Demon Slayer- Looking for Tanjiro, Sanemi, Zenitsu
Jujutsu Kaisen - Looking for Itadori

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back