• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Please help me align this

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1.Rewind
Cityname isn't just your average town. From the surface, it seems like a perfectly normal city with people going about their daily lives with little more to worry than the occasional criminal and the toughness of life. However, deep down, they all know that there is one major concern, the fact that the city has been mysteriously sealed off from any outside contact, presumably due to the various supernatural abilities that began manifesting in certain individuals in this city.
What they don't know, however, is that the city will never see the passing to the next month. It will always be stuck in that season, those precious few weeks. But nobody worries about that, because only Y knows the truth. For their ability, is the ability to always remember the time loop. Well, he and a handful of random people in the city chosen each loop to remember the previous loop. Will Y be able to crack the mystery of the time-looping city and save it from eternal repetition?​
Genres:
Urban Fantasy
Mystery
Superpowers
Time Travel
Alternative: Quest

Time Period:
Modern

Mood:
Balance

Romantic Or Platonic:
Romantic

Other Details/Requirements:
For this roleplay, I'll need you to play multiple characters. Alternatively, we can make this into a quest roleplay.​

As you can see, the plot description stays above the "side" part, but I wanted to have the description at the right side, and the details on the left. Can I have some help? I can't figure out why it isn't going to where it's supposed to.

The code I'm using is as follows:

Code:
[center][size=5][b]1.[u]Rewind[/u][/b][/size]
Cityname isn't just your average town. From the surface, it seems like a perfectly normal city with people going about their daily lives with little more to worry than the occasional criminal and the toughness of life. However, deep down, they all know that there is one major concern, the fact that the city has been mysteriously sealed off from any outside contact, presumably due to the various supernatural abilities that began manifesting in certain individuals in this city.
What they don't know, however, is that the city will never see the passing to the next month. It will always be stuck in that season, those precious few weeks. But nobody worries about that, because only Y knows the truth. For their ability, is the ability to always remember the time loop. Well, he and a handful of random people in the city chosen each loop to remember the previous loop. Will Y be able to crack the mystery of the time-looping city and save it from eternal repetition?[/center][side=Left][center][b]Genres:[/b]
Urban Fantasy
Mystery
Superpowers
Time Travel

[b]Time Period:[/b]
Modern

[b]Mood:[/b]
Balance

[b]Romantic Or Platonic:[/b]
Romantic

[b]Other Details/Requirements:[/b]
For this roleplay, I'll need you to play multiple characters. Alternatively, we can make this into a quest roleplay. [/center][/side]

Since I plan on using this format for my plots in my updated search thread, it'd be a great help if they didn't take twice the space over this.

Thank you for your attention, hope you have a great day

1.Rewind
Genres:
Urban Fantasy
Mystery
Superpowers
Time Travel

Time Period:
Modern

Mood:
Balance

Romantic Or Platonic:
Romantic

For this roleplay, I'll need you to play multiple characters. Alternatively, we can make this into a quest roleplay.​
What they don't know, however, is that the city will never see the passing to the next month. It will always be stuck in that season, those precious few weeks. But nobody worries about that, because only Y knows the truth. For their ability, is the ability to always remember the time loop. Well, he and a handful of random people in the city chosen each loop to remember the previous loop. Will Y be able to crack the mystery of the time-looping city and save it from eternal repetition?

This issue was you made the L in Left uppercase and not lowercase.

0.Plot Template
Genres:

Time Period:

Mood:

Romantic Or Platonic:

1.Rewind
What they don't know, however, is that the city will never see the passing to the next month. It will always be stuck in that season, those precious few weeks. But nobody worries about that, because only Y knows the truth. For their ability, is the ability to always remember the time loop. Well, he and a handful of random people in the city chosen each loop to remember the previous loop. Will Y be able to crack the mystery of the time-looping city and save it from eternal repetition?​
Genres:
Urban Fantasy
Mystery
Superpowers
Time Travel

Time Period:
Modern

Mood:
Balance

Romantic Or Platonic:
Romantic

.Don this Magic
Genres:
Magical Girl
Comedy
Genderbend

Time Period:
Modern or Futuristic

Mood:
Light-hearted/Comedic

Romantic or Platonic:
Either

So I tried your fix but now I have a new problem, in that for some reason now the thing paragraphs are jumping up. I tried fixing that with
Code:
[br][/br]
, but it ended up causing the previous problem to come back when I did...

0.Plot Template
Genres:

Time Period:

Mood:

Romantic Or Platonic:

1.Rewind
Genres:
Urban Fantasy
Mystery
Superpowers
Time Travel

Time Period:
Modern

Mood:
Balance

Romantic Or Platonic:
Romantic

.Don this Magic
Genres:
Magical Girl
Comedy
Genderbend

Time Period:
Modern or Futuristic

Mood:
Light-hearted/Comedic

Romantic or Platonic:
Either

Code:
[div=display: inline-block; position: relative; width: 100%;][center][size=5][b]0.[u]Plot Template[/u][/b][/size][/center][side=left][center][b]Genres:[/b]

[b]Other Details/Requirements:[/b][/center][/side][/div]

[div=display: inline-block; position: relative; width: 100%;][center][size=5][b]1.[u]Rewind[/u][/b][/size]
[side=left][center][b]Genres:[/b]
Urban Fantasy
Mystery
Superpowers
Time Travel

Modern

Balance

Romantic

[b]Other Details/Requirements:[/b]
For this roleplay, I'll need you to play multiple characters. Alternatively, we can make this into a quest roleplay. [/center][/side]
What they don't know, however, is that the city will never see the passing to the next month. It will always be stuck in that season, those precious few weeks. But nobody worries about that, because only Y knows the truth. For their ability, is the ability to always remember the time loop. Well, he and a handful of random people in the city chosen each loop to remember the previous loop. Will Y be able to crack the mystery of the time-looping city and save it from eternal repetition?[/center][/div]

[div=display: inline-block; position: relative; width: 100%;][center][size=5][b].[u]Don this Magic[/u][/b][/size][/center][side=left][center][b]Genres:[/b]
Magical Girl
Comedy
Genderbend

Modern or Futuristic

Light-hearted/Comedic

[b]Romantic or Platonic:[/b]
Either

[b]Other Details/Requirements:[/b][/center][/side][/div]

I just surrounded each section with [div=display: inline-block; position: relative; width: 100%][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back