Opinion please don't bash my head into a curb but

i mean,,
i don't know why everyone is so AAAAA WOW!!!! THEY'RE SO COOL AAASKDJSKD I LOVE THEM SM

i mean,,
i don't know why everyone is so AAAAA WOW!!!! THEY'RE SO COOL AAASKDJSKD I LOVE THEM SM
Everyone's got different opinions and things they like and that's fine
I mean... I agree with you, I don't personally care about Queen at all, but different things will appeal to different people so eh.

...But yeah I don't care for Queen much myself and people seem shocked about that

Everyone's got different opinions and things they like and that's fine
I mean... I agree with you, I don't personally care about Queen at all, but different things will appeal to different people so eh.

...But yeah I don't care for Queen much myself and people seem shocked about that

I like a wide variety of music..my phone is full of a library of everything ^-^

Like this morning I woke up with Somebody I Used To Know in my head so I've been listening to it all day xD

Fun fact: Bohemian Rhapsody is the most popular Queen song in the US. In the UK, it's Don't Stop Me Now.

I can't remember where I read that, but it sounds about right so I'll happily parrot it as fact.

It's a good song, but there's actually Queen songs I like more. I think the fact that it's vastly over-played affects my opinion somewhat, though.

I don't really listen to Queen and I couldn't care less about them... However, I do really like Bohemian Rhapsody. I think it mostly blew up because of Pentatonix's lovely cover of it, in which I still adore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back