Other Pleasant Stuff to Talk About/Share

Persona 5 is pretty cool I guess

The cougar joke early on was hilarious

Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure of playing Persona 5 because I hate teenagers. They ruin my lawn, they try to prank me, and they despite all their 'tech-savvy attitude' they can't put fix a single lightbulb.

A fucking meme is brewing in general discussion.

He got the wood but I think I lit the match. Great stuff.

White Stag White Stag It's sunny today here, too. But I live in the midwest/great plains area, so it's cooler here, like in the 50's. It could certainly be warmer, though.

50 is a bit too cold for me. Freezing, actually. I wouldn't do well there since I prefer anything above 70. I grew up in Texas, so it doesn't surprise me that I favor the hot weather.

Speaking of the weather, this last winter here in Idaho where I live, the snow got so bad my mother got stuck on the snowy roads outside of our house. She had to have me and my cousin push the car to get it unstuck. lol

It was a record-breaking snow storm.

Speaking of the weather, this last winter here in Idaho where I live, the snow got so bad my mother got stuck on the snowy roads outside of our house. She had to have me and my cousin push the car to get it unstuck. lol

It was a record-breaking snow storm.

That reminds me of the massive storm we had back in 2013. It dumped over four feet of snow on us and it took a week to dig ourselves out.

I stumbled across this yesterday and I find it SO beautiful, I hope that if you're reading this you take the time to go through this video because it shows just how strong we can be through the hard times in life, there is truly some beautiful people on this planet doing wonderful things and this makes me feel very powerful for some reason.

Amazing how this woman did not let her blindness define her, instead she shines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back