Other Pleasant Stuff to Talk About/Share

AsrielGoatChild

Your Best Friend
I'd like to start up a thread just for nice, harmless stuff. Pleasant things to talk about, cute pictures/gifs or funny memes to share, literally anything fun/sweet/uncontroversial. I feel like we could use something like this after seeing a number of rather negative threads that gave me massive headaches to read through or comment on. Consider this a sister thread to/bizarro version of Sunstone Sunstone 's "Depressing things to think on" thread. Nothing heavy here. :)

Conversation starter to get us going: Who else loves candy/sugar as much as I do? I swear I shovel it down my throat in bucketfuls each and every day.

Although as much as sugar can be a killer in the long run, I do love me some sweets. Almost everyday do I have some sort of sweet intake. But I don't eat in massive amounts like I used to.

Here's a video that always helps cheer me up a little.

As for candy, I've got a pretty big sweet tooth but it's a little smaller than it was when I was younger. I can't really say what my favorite candy is off the top of my head though as sometimes I'm in the mood for different stuff, you know? Chocolate's usually a safe bet though.

I always have several spearmint hard candies over the course of the day. I often tend to like sour stuff. Like recently I've reallay gotten into Smog Balls, if you know what those are.

Make sure this picture doesn't leave this thread.
no_one_on_the_internet_knows_you_re_a_potato__by_emilysdiary-d7ez03p.png

I Imperator_tenebrae I'd prefer nothing come up regarding anything like that, please. I hate judging any group based on the few bad eggs that stand out. I like MLP and hate being lumped in with any less than desirable individuals.

What exactly is MLP?

I googled it and came up with "My Lord and Personal Savior" from Urban Dictionary. I'm guessing that's wrong. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back