• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Playing with Fire- A high school murder mystery rp

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
Nothing bad ever happens in the small town of Cedar Ridge. Well, besides the occasional shop lift. Which is why the town is sent into panic when the star quarter back, Jacob Swift, is found dead right before a game. The young jock was found in a pool of blood with a fatal shot wound through the chest. This evidence alone makes it apparent that this wasn't an accident. The police get on the case right away and start looking straight to students who could've had motive to kill. Five students who are dragged into the mystery, whether by being close to Jacob or prime suspects in the case, have to band together to figure out who really killed Jacob.

That's a lose summary of the main plot for the rp. We'll be focusing on the five students, which are the roles for now. However, if more people get interested there might be more roles like teachers or detectives. For our main characters, you could be someone close to Jacob like a friend or sibling or someone who the police are looking at as a main suspect. Feel free to ask any questions!

there are two wolves inside of you... one is gay, the other is also gay.

I could give this a try?? My mind goes immediately to a jock bro-friend of Jacob's who's motivated for obvious reasons or a shady "red herring," like an edgy social outcast, who's motivated to solve the murder to dissuade the nasty rumors.

What time period would this rp take place in?

lol, this is even funnier because of the fact that I'm bi

Anyways, the time period would be modern times, 2020, but without all the covid stuff.

That works! Hopefully some others will show interest too. I noticed there's another murder-mystery group RP based around a school community that's actively recruiting people: the attention might be going that way.

there are two wolves inside of you... one is gay, the other is also gay.

I could give this a try?? My mind goes immediately to a jock bro-friend of Jacob's who's motivated for obvious reasons or a shady "red herring," like an edgy social outcast, who's motivated to solve the murder to dissuade the nasty rumors.

What time period would this rp take place in?
Then the two she-wolves begin to-

I cannot finish that, against RPNS guidelines

OKAY LOL but in. All realness I’m interested! Could we have a discord?

Yeah, I mean this thread is new so with time I'm hoping people begin to show interest. I mean I've already got two people here which was more than I thought I'd get in a day and half.

Cool! And no discord. I prefer to keep all my roleplays on site. I'll be making all the threads here so I don't think there's a need for one anyways.

Sorry no discord. But seriously can someone explain that to me. Why is it a big deal about discord? Like I'm going to have an OOC thread up when we get enough people so I just don't understand it.

Yup your good. Your our final member of the main group. Which means we can start! I'll get the character thread up soon. And as of now if anyone else would like to join they can't be characters in the main group of kids as that is now filled. However, you could main teachers or detectives or even students that the group is looking at as suspects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back