Player Application

Damafaud

Kitty
I try to visit RP Nation daily. I'm usually online around 8-10 PM, GMT+7/ UST+12 .

Most of my characters are the shy and calm type, although I also enjoy playing characters that are unique to their surrounding. A weapon dealer in a superhero/ super villain story? A changeling in a school of elemental users? Well, it would be really fun for me. Friendly characters are easy for me, and it's quite a work for me to play a dark character. I tend to make one or two character I really like and develop them instead of making four I don't really care about.

Well, most importantly, I hope to get a lot of fun! A chance to play in a well-planned powered humans environment is also appreciated. Most of all, I'm hoping to find a great story here! I like to see how a chain of events get affected by the action of characters, only to find their action heading toward unwanted progress.

Example of posts:

This is it. The hardest part of being a doctor. Some people think the hardest part is when you are faced with a difficult case. The hardest part is always making a choice that can determine a life. Playing with souls. Playing God.
Normally, at a well-equipped hospital, he would treat Mr. Isadore's stomach wound immediately, letting other doctors treating Mr. Harley, Mr. Hunter, and Mr. Hubert to prevent further damage, and leaving the nurses to attend to Mr. Gary and Mrs. Hunter who suffered minor injury.

However... his hand and equipment was limited. He can't focus his attention to one patient. Death will be...unavoidable.

"We need to move quickly. Nurse, clean Mr. Hubert wound from debris and such. Use antibiotic afterward to completely clean their wound. Close it afterward with moist gauze. Clean and stop the bleeding on Mr. Isadore. I will tend to him later," the lie came so easily. Trige knew Mr. Isadore will not make it. The rickety stained door of the operation room flapped open behind him. It was time to be God.
Drevis sighed and put his silver quill down in annoyance. The great mahogany chair was not of his taste. He would prefer his old oak chair, but even devil can't wish ashes back into wood. The raise in rank always means the raise in accommodation, but sometimes, familiarity beats comfort by a huge jump. He missed his old room completely.

The fire crackled slowly in the corner of his room. The dry wood burned slowly, providing him warmth he appreciate in winter and curse in summer. His silent discomfort was interrupted by a firm knock on his door. The sound of it echoed in the room. Drevis annoyance toward his new position build up. How many times had he told the cursed attendant to use the bell? Yet here he is, insisting on doing things the right way; The traditional, formal way. 

"Come in, Porter." He refused to stand just to talk to the old servant. His business are more important than his, which usually consist of asking him would jasmine tea be suitable for Lady Margaret or will he consider changing the gardener as the current one can't tell the difference between pruning and cutting. Well, if anyone will be replaced soon, it would be Porter. Drevis can't find a fault in his job, however. And he refused to stoop low and made a counterfeited accident to fire his employee. Porter walked in, holding with him a tray of tea. It must be tea time already.
He was late. He knew that, of course. But he can't resist but to have one last game with his friends. Aid ran deep into the forest. His white suitcase pressed upon his hat, pushing it flat. Mother told him to take her phone and to visit the old shrine in the wood. She also said not to be late. Hoppy and Bunny were very good at hiding, though. Their white, round tail bounced up and down in front of him. He ran after them.

His cheeks were red, and his eyes glimmer with excitement. This will be the first time he meet another person. Trees began to be scarce as he entered a small clearing. A white building, covered with vines stand in the middle of the green field. Aid stopped running. He had arrived. He looked at his friends for the last time, their eyes reflecting the bright sunlight.

"Bye bye, little friend. I'm going away Take care of mother for me!" He nuzzled both of them before running pass the archway. Suddenly, a white light exploded, and there was nothing left of Aid in the shrine.

Aid blinked his eyes several times. The courtyard was very pretty, with the roses and all, but he was sure that it can't possibly fit inside the shrine. Aid turned and started going back toward the archway before he realized there was no archway. He stared in awe at his new surrounding before start making his way toward a funny iron door. He pushed it open with all his might, before entering the Auditorium.

Hello Dama! It's great to meet you. :3 I think you'll fit in just fine here. Go ahead and introduce yourself in the OOC thread!

Users who are viewing this thread