• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Platonic Ranboo and Tubbo Roleplay

cutthroatbunn

☣️ S a l i n e S o l u t i o n ☣️
Hello!

I want to do a platonic Ranboo and Tubbo roleplay. I just need the wholesomeness that these two provide before I make the next post I'm planning. I don't have much of a plot but I know I want to do something like Minecraft but in real life. I love those kinds of roleplays. And just for the people who might come on here to go "THEY ARE MINORS AND DON'T LIKED TO BE SHIPPED ENEROMGME" Shut your damn trap. I don't want romance for this. Just some good friendship goals. Anyways! My only requirements are to be semi-literate or higher. Good grammar and proper punctuation use yadda yadda. Even though from this post it doesn't seem like I have any of that I promise I do heh.
If you would like to roleplay let me know by either commenting or seeing me a private message!​

I’m not here to rp just drop a quote “Tubbo will just cling to you. Don’t look him directly in his eyes.” -Tomasoutit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back