• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Platinum Comics Universe (PCU)

Meanwhile on the other side of town Drake Daring Jr. Aka cheer was caught in a battle that has no relevance to the current plot. He was currently fighting a villain known as Tow Truck who owns the only other mechanics shop on the east side.

"Would you shut up!" Drake yelled at no one in particular. Oh! He's yelling at me! Sorry. *ahem* anyways! Back to describing dialogue. "Huh? Who are you talking to?" Tow truck asked. "I haven't said a word." Drake then proceeded to slap tow truck upside the head. "Hey!" Tow truck yelled. "Don't you know who I am! I'm the Tow Truck-" Tow truck was cut off from making his reference and cursing by being slapped by Drake again. And again. And again. And again. And again. Finally tow truck was dealt with. Drake wiped sweat from his brow. "Hmm..." He mused. "I feel like I'm not part of the plot somehow..."

Of course, Jax had (attempted) to use his new paper. He was thinking of Spider-Man but way weaker, he was swinging around in the air with his own bolts of lighting pulling him towards the metal poles. Unsurprisingly, Jax ran into one in fell, only delaying how quickly he could get to the garage he worked in. But when he did, he whistled and looked at the other two. "Okay, well... seems like we've escaped everyone else."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back