• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Platinum Comics Universe (PCU)

Expel rolled his eyes as the man left, making his way towards the other two heroes as they spoke. "Expel, that's what I go by, Sprout." Jax shrugged, zapping at Apex's hand to make him drop his staff, only to pick it up himself. Expel was well aware hecould have asked for it, but that definitely wouldn't have been as fun to do. Letting the staff go to its small size, Expel placed it on his back again. "What do we do with Magic Lady? We can't trust her with the cops."

"Yeah I think I'll just call you sparky as revenge for calling me sprout." Jacob said. "As for magic lady. I don't know. Last I checked she was tied to a tree. I geuss we could interrogate her. One of us does good cop, one does bad cop, and one does in between cop maybe?" Jacob chuckled a bit at his joke. "Either way we need to figure out why she was after Meyers. And then perhaps find a nice safe maximum security prison for her."

Blair drove home from dinner as she usually did on Friday. Since she lives alone she usually hangs out with her friends on Fridays and go out to some random restaurant and tonight was no exception. Once she arrived at her house she hung up her coat in the closet and prepared made herself sweet tea and sat down to watch the tv. Since she didn't go out on patrol on Fridays normally, she liked to see what had happened to know if any local event or crime went down. Sometimes if she was lucky she might even have had enough time to still go and stop it. "Breaking News: An attack on the city college today has left large amounts of damage." ,she was shocked and worried at the same time after hearing such news. Usually people just commit small crimes like petty left or maybe even assault on occasion, but this was something on a new level. She leaned in as she raised the volume on her tv listening as the news anchors said, "Apparently the college was going fine and dandy until an attack within the building had occurred causing a large fire and a power outage. One witness reports that there were several super humans battling it out inside the building where they say it all began. Inside the building there was 3 super humans fighting each other apparently and one tried kidnapping another professor. We have not been able to obtain any camera footage of this event, however. Another witness reports that a massive power outage happened soon after the battle started which soon escalated as a massive fire had began to spread. People then started to self evacuate the building when it had escalated even further. Apparently several bullets were shot inside of the school as well then cars had appeared to be thrown inside the school building. That's when the battle then took place outside resulting in damages all around the school. Sadly no camera footage was taken nor any witnesses can seem to remember what the heroes looked like, but whoever the people were we down at the station say thank you for trying to protect our school from danger. Ugh I can't believe something like this would happen in a city like this, but this proves even more that anything is possible in the Centurion City. I'm Samuel Davis and I'm Marrisa Carol and this has been C.N.N." she turned off the tv after hearing such terrible news. "I can't believe I wasn't there. I could have helped. If only.",she then pulled her head up and shook it. "No. Crying about it will not change the situation. I have to stay strong for the city needs me to be a shining role model for others to follow. I just have to move on." she told herself confidently trying to cheer herself up. She then turned the tv back on and changed to a different station while trying to stay positive.

M was walking home on the top of rooftops and buildings so he would not be seen by other people. Once he finally arrived home he saw he received an email by his boss stating he would be getting 7% less money because of his laziness and the fact that another co worker(Steve) had done it for him. Steve... that motherfucking basterd. he moaned to himself as he put his laptop away. He then started to put the groceries away as he had planned to do before he left. Once he was finished he took a shower.

Selina groaned as she opened her eyes gradually, Blinking the blur away. She was still near the college. However, she found herself tied to a tree. How classy, she thought. It wouldn't be hard to escape from it but she decided to linger a little longer by the sight of three of the vigilante huddled together. In an effort to make herself more comfortable, she winced in pain. Her stomache pounding in agony, her head felt like a hammer was beating on it. She easedropped on the supers discuss before exclaiming "Or how about you let me go, you bastards!"

"Call me Sparky again, Sprout, and you'll be electrocuted." Jax growled, eyes narrowed behind his mask as he eyed the other hero. Though he was quick to shake his head in disagreement, sparking a glance at the witch tied to the three. "A maximum security prison won't be good enough, I'm sure she'd find some way out. She needs a place for weirdos like herself." Jax said sternly, not expecting to hear her actually speak up, feeling his skin crawl at her sudden comment. "Okay, Magic Lady, nobody cares. You're not going nowhere." He frowned, shifting his body to face her.

"You let a criminal slip out of my hands, just so you can play hero! The more time, you waste talking the farther he's getting away from here!" She snarled. She didn't know how long, she was was out for but she knew one thing for sure. She was back down to square one. She had little to no leads on where he could be at the moment, because of those three wannabes.

She glanced at the college to see the damages that had been down. The fire department still on the scene alongside with various news crews, Paramedics, and policemen. It was a lot worst than she expected, it was a surprise that the building didn't collapse.

"The Professor you believe is guilty of being a villain is no more than an innocent civilian. We did Puebla job, we took you down. You're the villain who started all of this, and we're the heros who ended it." Jax said simply, shaking his head and dropping his hand to his sides. He couldn't believe her, it wasn't obvious to him that she thought she was right. That Meyers truly was some evil guy. But Jax knew better, he was no more than a college professor. "Now, shut up, you're gonna be there for a while. And I promise you won't be comfortable." He smirked, turning his head to look at the other two.

Apex just shook his head with a role of his eyes. Not that anyone could see that latter of the two. It seemed X-Metal was the only one of the people here that understood common decency. None the less, he was grateful for the help. Not that anyone else really helped with the evacuation. Regardless, they all had their hands full during the event. And unlike Expel, he actually listened to witch girl. If she truly believed in the words she was saying, maybe there was some degree of truth to them. What did he really know about Meyers? He taught history, was always on time, and graded efficiently. "If you want us to believe anything you say, then you are going to need to be more specific than that," Apex said, stepping closer to her. "What do you think that professor was, and why?"

(Meanwhile across town in an abandoned warehouse for some reason)

Meyers.

"Professor Meyers" was inside of a warehouse. Well, he wasn't really professor Meyers. He wasn't even really a he. But we'll get to that later. Meyers opened up a laptop on a crate. On the laptop was a video image of they're boss. Meyers couldn't see much of his boss. They were shrouded in shadow. "Did everything go according to plan?" Meyers boss asked Meyers. The boss was using a voice changer to hide what they're voice sounded like. "Yes sir." Meyers said. "There was trouble after I got back though. A woman in a magician costume had somehow discovered my identity. If it wasn't for three other heroes who thought I was a professor I wouldn't be alive." "What happened to the woman?!" Meyers boss asked. "As far as I know the heroes captured her." Meyers said. "We must kill her! Anybody who knows anything about our operation must not live!" The boss raged. "She might tell these so-called heroes our plans and your identity!" Meyers stood there and thought for a second or two before saluting. "Yes sir."

"Well if you are the hero and it takes that much damage to take a person like me down, I suggest you stick to the petty criminals in alleyways." She stated. Her attention shifted to the only person that wasn't quick to dismiss her, Apex. "Of course, he would play the model Professor. Always on time, invested in class. That only reduces the suspicion of being more than just a middle age man working at a college. The truth is that Meyers isn't what he says he is. He's a shapeshifter; able to change into any person he pleases. He's been responsible for various crimes that occurred over the years around the country, His specialty are heist, stealing things underneath people noses. I've been hunting him down for months."

Jax frowned as he listened to the woman speak, glancing towards Apex who'd started the conversation in some sort of way. Well, he supposed it was worth it. He didn't know everything after all, no matter how much he wished he did. His confident posture faltered, loosening up as he gave her his full attention alongside the other two. "Alright, suppose all if that is true. How are we supposed to stop him?" Jax questioned, head tilted just slightly to the side in a questioning manner. His own Professor, a villain right under his nose. And now that he thought about it, they sure had create different a lot of destruction.

"I would like to see some sort of proof." Jacob said. "And now I feel kind of bad beacause I have no money and we caused way to much destruction for our own good."

(Sorry bout short post.)

Her pressed her lips together "Yikes, as much as I would love to give you proof. I'm not sure if you can handle it. But, if you untie me, I might be willing to tell you more." Gesturing towards the rope. Selina could've gotten out easily on her own but she didn't want them to see all her tricks. It wasn't clear if they should be trust or how much information should be given. "Stopping him isn't important at the time. I need to find him first before I can do anything else and that might take time since I'm don't have any leads at the moment. He could be anywhere and anyone."

Jacob thought for a moment. "How do we know you won't escape as soon as we let you go?" He asked. It was a valid question. After all they still didn't have a reason to trust her.

"I have a better idea," Apex interjected. "How about you sit tight in a nice secure prison cell while we look into your claims. I mean really, was attempting to kill him in the middle of a class your best option?"

Selina laughed. "Like you're going to find anything with me. All you are doing right now is wasting valuable time." She leaned back against the tree, no longer resisting. "That was the only time that I knew for a fact where he would be
So I jumped onto the opportunity."

"Okay, look, I don't trust Magic Lady enough to let her go, but I also don't trust her enough to just put her in a jail cell with a bunch of other psychos." Jax sighed, giving a light shrug of his shoulders and chewing at the inside of his cheek gently as he thought. "I say we take all of her information into consideration, I mean, if Meyers is a shapeshifter then how do we know he's the real Meyers? What if Professor Meyers is out there, dead possibly, and this shapeshifting guy is running around causing more trouble?"

Jacob nodded. Sparky had a good point. "That is... If there was a Meyers in the first place." He said. "But there has to be. Don't you need qualifications to be a teacher." While he said this he kept a close eye on magic lady. They didn't need her escaping while they theorized. And he was the best to watch her since he could tell the difference between the real magic lady and her illusions.

Apex looked around at the growing crowd of students, all with phone cameras pointed at the group. Any minute police officers would surely arrive and who knows what would happen then. Probably nothing good. "Well whatever we do, it needs to happen now. We need a more private place to talk."

"Yeah, well.. Sprout, why don't you grab Magic Lady? I think I've got a good enough place to hide out." Jax sighed, shaking his head at his suggestion. He used a garage typically as his own little hideout, a space given to him at the autoshop he worked out. Perks of being a mechanic, he supposed.

Jacob just sighed. "I geuss that makes sense considering I'm the only one who can fly." He grabbed Magic Lady by the rope he had used to tie her up. "So where is this "hiding spot?"" He asked.

"It's, you know.. the repair shop on East Side. If you even know where that is." Jax said simply, bouncing on the heels of his feet before he began to set off in the direction of the garage.

Jacob sighed again. Of course he knew where the east side was. He lived in this city after all. And the east side only had two repair shops for some reason. And one of them was owned by a bad guy. Seriously what was up with this city. "See you there then." He told sparky. With that he flew up and away with magic lady in tow.

Apex stood off to the side and watched the other two converse. As the others could probably tell, he wasn't much of a talker. None the less, he was in it now and was going to see this through. He didn't know the East side all that well, but with his speed and endurance it probably didn't matter. He took off running in the general direction, hoping he wouldn't look too lost. And X-Metal's comment about her being the only one who could fly wasn't entirely accurate. He could mimic any trait from any animal he'd come in contact with. It also helped when his parents could literally order animal DNA samples for him to use. Anyway, he'd grown and used bat wings before. He hadn't tried bird wings, but he felt that would be too drastic a change (mammalian to avian) for it to be worth it. As was bat wings were only so useful.

Last edited:
Jamal was putting on his clothes when he suddenly got a call on his cell phone from his bedroom. Once he put his robe on he walked over to his bed and answered the call greeting them with "What the hell do you want." "Hey is Mr. Wall home?" someone with a high voice asked while giggling was heard by him and someone else in the background. "What's black blue and red all over?" "Haha how would I know?" "It's you if you ever call me again." the boy on the other end of the phone swiftly hung up after receiving the message. "Fucking prank callers." he muttered to himself as he tossed his phone on the bed and began to watch tv in the living on the couch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back