• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Planted Alongside the Dream That One Day They Would Grow (Adv. Lit, Long-term)

stilldebating

• Hello, and welcome to my search thread. I'm stilldebating (or Jenny, if you prefer), and I'll be your roleplay solicitor for the evening. I'm a 27 year old essential worker currently slogging away in an attempt to get into grad school so that the fancy but utterly useless English degree I earned has some use. Being essential (ugh), I probably can't be on as often as your average folk in quarantine right now, so if you're looking for more than a post or two a week, I'm likely not the roleplayer for you. Out of character chatter I can do, happily, but a post requires more mental energy and I'm working retail in a pandemic, which is... frankly, not great. I've been writing for roughly a decade, so while I'm definitely new to the site, writing is something I've been at for a while. I get rather passionate about whatever I'm writing, and so if we are talking ooc, I tend to make playlists and mood boards that I'll probably share with you. (If you don't want to chat ooc, that's fine too.) When not writing, I'm either gaming, watching anime, or fawning over my pets and/or girlfriend. I have no social life to speak of, ya'll. It's great. So that's me, in a nutshell. At least, on a personal level. Let's move on!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd be really keen to do something with your 'hello my name is you' plot, or something Fullmetal alchemist (maybe both playing as OC's though?)
Something with a labyrinth/dark Fey would be cool too though.

I have a dark Alice in Wonderland themed Plot idea, several ideas for androids and AI, and a demonic carnival idea too if you're interested in any of that! Happy to give more info if you are. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back