• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Kamurocho Streets
---------------------------------
“*sigh* Kind of wished Illya could tag along..... would probably kill to watch her battle Jing again.”

“I'm certain she would've had him beat regardless. He hasn't upgraded his Gunpla in a while after all.”

Hibiki responded to her sister as the four of them were heading for Akihabara's Gunpla Café.

“Also,he wasn't as involved in Gunpla Battle like before remember? Probably gotten a little rusty by now.”

Akatsuki added,reinforcing Hibiki's indirect statement that their caretaker would not last a minute against the champion in their school. Although Inazuma seemed a little distress about it as she cut in.

“I don't think that's true.”

“Whatever do you mean by that,Ina?”

The other three sisters looked at Inazuma,causing the youngest of them to flinch a little in response before stammering.

“U-um..w-well,I've seen him working on a new custom model he said was based off the very last Gundam his Echo Fighter namesake uses. He has been rewatching his own and other battlers' fights too so-”

-Kamurocho Streets-

Ryujo was on his way home. He had previously parted ways with Kotori and Elizabeth, his mind thinking about how he could upgrade his Graze when he turned the corner and ....

"Oof!"
Ryujo fell on his butt side as he looked in front of him to see that he bumped into a girl with a ponytail, and there were three other girls there too.

Talk about lightning striking three times right?

"Sorry, let me help you up."
Ryujo would get up and extend a hand out.

“I-it's okay! I'm alright!”

She spoke,also getting up and sweeping the dust off her skirt. It was at that moment Ikazuchi noticed a familiar bespectacled man headed for their direction,causing her to wave at him.

“Oh! Jing! Over here!”

“Good grief,I already mentioned you could wait for me at the stat- huh,Ryujo?”

Jing stopped,looking at the teenager in front of Inazuma.

Ryujo would turn around to see Jing, before looking back at the four girls, before looking back at Jing and scooting over before whispering.
"I never thought I'd see you now out of all places. So are these girls like, your harem or something?"

Of course, he asked out of confusion.

Once again,with the same twitchy eye and a very strained smile,Jing glared daggers at the young teen as he responded I'm a rather usually deep,murderous voice;

“Do I look like some pedo to you......?”

Let's just say that Ikazuchi had a pretty huge laugh at her caretaker's expense...

Ryujo would gulp, before responding in an unusually squeeky voice for his age.

"No."

Ryujo would then shrug off his confusion, before looking back at the girls.
"So I'm guessing you guys are related or are acquaintances."

He then bowed down to introduce himself.

"My name is Ryujo Katagiri. It's nice to meet you four."

“My name is Akatsuki Fukushima. Please treat me like a full fledge lady that I am!”

“Здравствуйте.” Hibiki responded (with Jing quickly clarifying to Ryujo that she meant "hello" in Russian), “My name is Hibiki.”

“Ikazuchi's the name! And no,my name does not read "Kaminari"!”

“I'm Inazuma. Pleased to meet you Mr Ryujo.”

Inazuma,being the last to introduce herself,bowed towards the young teen.

Ryujo would then smile at Inazuma before saying, "That's a beautiful name miss Inazuma."

He would then look at Jing before asking,
"So where are you five heading?"

“We were just about to go meet up with our foster brother at the Gunpla Café he works in.”

Ikazuchi's responded as the "brother" in question nodded.

“My shift just ended either way so we can go home now if you wish.”

“Before we do,could we go buy ourselves some fish?”

Hibiki asked,causing Jing to sigh and pinch the bridge of his noise.

“The usual as always I see...”

Ryujo was about to ask what was wrong when a Mocha colored Ferrari pulled up and and a familiar voice would call out to him.

"Ryujo, is that really you?"

Ryujo would turn around and see the driver, before he waved.

"Uncle Guts!"
"How many times do I have to tell you?! It's Akahiro!"
Akahiro would look at the group he was with before asking,
"These your friends?"

"Yes, but Actually we just met today, except for Jing Lin."
"Jing Lin? You mean the same Jing Lin who went by the alias Setsuna F Seiei during the Gunpla Warfare tournament?"
Kuroe would peek out the window to see who he was talking about.

“Yep! Right in the flesh!”

Ikazuchi proudly proclaimed,not that Jing himself was as happy to admit it however.

“It was years ago. I don't think I would've been able to hold up as good as back then since I wasn't so active in the Gunpla Battle community. Still,it's been a while "Akihiro Altland".”

Jing spoke,waving at one of his former rivals' teammates.

"Even if you're a little rusty, I doubt I'd be able to take you on in a battle. I mean, there's that Trans Am ability your team still had, even if considering we had the Alaya-vijnana and Nanoalmite in use."
"Trans Am? What is that?"
"It's something a 00 Gunpla can use if equipped with a GN Drive. It's quite tough to keep up with the, but Mikazuki had been the lucky one to fight Setsuna on equal ground."

Ryujo would sweat uncomfortably for a moment.
Does that mean she was holding back? .....

“Even then,the aftereffects of using Trans Am for a longer duration would've meant my comrades and I would become easy pickings. Plus,we avoid initiating Trans-Am no matter the circumstances unless there was no other choice.”

Jing explained. Akatsuki noticed Ryujo looking a little tense and asked.

“Something wrong? You seemed disturbed.”

Ryujo would look at Akatsuki, before nodding his head.

"There is, but I don't think I can ask her for a rematch yet."
"Her?" Kuroe asked, before immediately going wide eyed with a smile. "Is this an girlfriend of yours?"

Ryujo fell over before getting up.
"No, she's not.... But she is an acquaintance of mine."
Akahiro would then check his watch.
"You want me to drive you home? I was on my way there."
"Sure."

He then looked at Jing, before saying,
"We should hang out tomorrow. I'd like to get to know you guys more."

“Right. See you soon Ryujo Katagiri.”

“Bye Ryujo!”

Inazuma and the others waved at their newfound acquaintance as they too part ways.

-Katagiri Residence-

Ryujo would enter the front door with Akihiro and his daughter following behind as a black blur crashed into Ryujo, and was kissing his face.

"Ahaha! That tickles Garm!"
Like before, Ryujo would leave his shoes at the front before picking up his blue eyed Pomeranian and heading in.
"Mom, Dad, I'm home, and Uncle Guts is here with Kuroe too!"

"How many times do I have to say it?!" Akihiro said, his eyes twitching. "It's Akihiro! Akihiro!"
Ryujo's dad would be there to greet them, with a package in hand.
"We know that, but your resemblance to the protagonist of Berserk just couldn't be ignored." He replied.

"Plus, you do tend to leave a mess whenever you are in a Gunpla Battle."
"I don't leave any mess whatsoever! I keep my kills clean!"
"But in that gunpla Battle you had with Mr. Kujoh last week, you smashed his gunpla into multiple pieces as well as use the scissors to cut it in half from the head down."
"Are you sure you weren't seeing things? You do have an overactive imagination after all for a little girl!" Akahiro asked as he patted Kuroe on the head.

"I'm 15! I am not little what so ever!"
Sweat dropped from Ryujo's head, before changing the subject.
"Did you get the repairs yet dad?"
"Indeed I did. I also got you a new head unit if you wish to use it."
"Oh? Ryujo started Gunpla Battle?"
"Didn't I tell you over text?"
"My phone was dead when I was driving over here."

'Mikazuki' facepalmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
--------------------------------------------------
Fukushima Household,Apartment Complex
“Hey Jing,what are you working on?”

“Whatever do you mean by that?”

Jing replied as he and Inazuma made preparations for dinner.

“Inazuma mentioned to us that you're working on a new Gunpla and analysing every Plamo Battles including your past fights even though you're decided to retire 90% from Plamo Battle.”

“Yeah,what gives? You sounded pretty genuine when you said you're dropping out of Plamo Battle after all.”

Feeling uneasy at the stares he was getting (while Inazuma herself looking really guilty about spilling the beans),Jing sighed and admitted.

“Well....yes,I HAVE indeed been working on a new Gundam. I don't really plan on actually bringing it into battle however.”

“Huh? Why's that?”

Hostel
“Argh......I totally missed my chance there didn't I....?”

Soichiro muttered,leaping backfirst onto his bed,his head resting on his palms above the pillow while he stared at the ceiling. Sighing,he turned his gaze to the left where an Exia stood,pretty much not customised but still very well built to say the least,and few parts of a Gunpla undergoing construction laid untouched for the moment.

Still......I 've thought that after three years,he still recognised the kid watching his moves the Gunpla Warfare Competitions before the "Unlimite Plamo bloom". Not that my skills got any better though....

Yawning,he thought outloud.

“Guess i'll work on Exia tomorrow once I'm back from work then.”

Last edited:
-Katagiri Residence-

"And.... It's done!"
The Graze Rouge was fully repaired, along with a few adjustments. There was a new backpack that contained two Sword Maces that the Babatos would use later on in season 2 of IBO. The head unit was the biggest change however, with the head giving off a slight 'Unicorn' vibe with the yellow visor and single bladed horn on the head.

"Wow! I know this isn't a Kaiju Plamo, but still, wow!"
"You still collect those?"
"Yeah! My best one is the MFS-3 Kiryu! It hasn't lost a fight yet!"

Ryujo would pet his younger cousin on the head before looking at the Graze.
Tommorow is Saturday... Maybe....

"You want to go to the Gunpla Cafe with me?"

"Eh?! But isn't that for gunpla?"
"You're forgetting that they allow for all types of plamo battlers to join."
"Sure, and maybe,"
Kuroe would look at Ryujo with mischievous intent.
"I can find you a girlfriend!"
Ryujo would fall out of his seat.

Next Day
----------------------------------------
Gunpla Café
----------------------------------------
“Tsch.....he's fast alright....!”

“Don't let yourself fall behind even further,Soichiro!”

One of the Plamo Battle System was turned on,with two Exia-s airborne as one of them tried to engage the other into close combat. Soichiro was piloting a his own Exia that once stood on his desk while Jing was piloting a straight build Exia.

Regardless of the quality difference between the models,the straight build Exia was visibly handling the polished Exia really well despite the inferior performance from the lack of proper Plamo maintenance. It was as if Jing had known every single move that Soichiro was going to pull off.

“This was the 8th time they're at it now.”

Hibiki commented while Ikazuhi following suit.

“Takes guts to still continue trying to win a hopeless boss fight though.”

Earlier this morning,Jing had agreed to mentor Soichiro before the latter could even ask. The former having guessed it somehow that the young man wanted to train for the upcoming national tournament.

“Still....the competition's like,2 months away. I wonder how he's gonna make it,knowing that it's no longer just Gunpla that are permitted to be used in the battles.”

“I'm sure they'll figure it out,Akatsuki-chan ^^'.”

Inazuma responded to Akatsuki's remark.

Last edited:
-Gunpla Cafe-

The bell would ring as Rekka would walk in, a cigarette lit up as he would come across the battle going on.
So there's a fight going on already? I'd like to play the winner next possibly, but who's even battling?

The bell rang again as Elizabeth was the next to arrive. She was wearing a black tank top with blue jeans. She would look surprised to see Rekka there, but she knew his backstory after a short chat the day before. Sadly, Kotori wasn't with her.

"Mr Rekka." She'd say, before looking directly at the battle, her eyes slightly widening with amusement. "Huh, looks like Jing is back at using the Exia."

The bell would then ring yet again, as Ryujo would enter, wearing casual clothes consisting of a white shirt and blue jeans, and a tan short sleeved jacket over it. Kuroe was next to him, in her usual black school uniform, looking around the place in amazement.

"This Cafe is huge!"
"Well, it is a popular place here in Kamurocho."

Elizabeth would turn around to see Ryujo and wave before noticing Kuroe.

"Who's your girlfriend?"
Kuroe would blush before waving her arms in defense.
"No no no! I'm his cousin! I'm not even attracted to boys like him!"
"Hey!"
"I said we weren't in that kind of relationship though!"
"But that was a little unnecessary."

"Battle Ended"

The AR Field disintegrated to reveal the polished Exia now lying on the table,defeated while the straight build Exia stood victorious again. Complete with Soichiro on fours as he stared at the ground feeling miserable at his 8th loss.

“No good.....I'm just getting my butt kicked continuously for every single stunt I've attempted.”

“I did warn that you may be jumping too far ahead by choosing to train with me straight away.”

Jing responded patting Soichiro's shoulder in a consoling manner.

Ryujo would hear the battle end, before his attention was towards the table, with two gunpla he hasn't seen before there. They looked the same, but one was damaged and laying on its backside in defeat. He also noticed there was a GN Drive on the one standing above the defeated one.

He would walk up to the table, before studying the two gunpla up close, before looking towards Jing and Soichiro.

"So who's the Gundam that's on the ground, and the other that isn't?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back