• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"This might sound like an odd request, but can I try my hand at fighting you?"

Elizabeth would cough before looking at Ryujo.
"Are you serious?!"

"When haven't I been? I really feel like battling him."

“I......don't think that is advisable. To say the least. Especially since I won't be using a straight-build for this match against you.”

Last edited:
"Hey, I think it would be fair since I need to repay you for Thursday. Besides, you aren't by chance a little curious to see how much I've grown since then?"

"You do know it could be taken the other way right?"

"I wasn't meaning it like you think it is! I'm as straight as a pencil!"

Elizabeth had to chuckle at that.
"Honestly, I think it would be fine if Jing himself had a boyfriend."
She would add, making the scene escalate even further.

Cringing at the very thought of him dating a male despite being heterosexual,Jing turned to looks away before muttering.

“Surely Sarah would've been upset if she heard that...”

“Huh? What was that?”

“It's nothing,” Jing responded, “I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing firsthand how well Ryujo Katagiri is ever since that day.”

Last edited:
Ryuko's eyes would physically burn with determination as he would do an air punch.
"You won't be disapointed!"

Except he's on the same level as your dad and possibly even stronger than Illya. How can you handle this?

Rekka would look at Elizabeth as if she was plotting someone's murder.

"Are you okay miss?"

"Yeah I'm fine! Nothing to worry about!"

"Please Set Your Gunpla"

This time around,Jing was using one of the Exia-s on display,as such no longer was his current choice of Gunpla giving the opponent handicap as a low performance build. For good reasons too as he's facing someone with a customised build.

“Let's go,Exia.”

The Gundam's eyes flashed to life as the AR around the launch pad formed.

As the field generated, Ryujo placed his Gunpla down.

"Graze Rouge 'B', let's rock!"
The field had become a vast red desert with Rocky cliffs surrounding the area. On Ryujo's side was a military base with what appeared to a white flower symbol on the roof.

Graze Rouge 'B' would take off, with its Lance ready.

Tekkadan's base.....I remember when Team Trinity attempted to destroy it during the Gunpla Warfare championship,only to be reminded the hard way that handling an army of nano-laminated Mobile Suits is far more than a non-physical weaponry MS could handle. That said......he's using a Graze,so as such the GN Sword's ammunition won't leave a scratch while the effectiveness of the GN Beam Sabers are halved. The only weapons I could rely on now are the GN Sword and GN Blades......or are they the only viable options?

Jing wondered as Exia stopped in the air,watching it's opponent fly towards it.

Guess I'll try "that" when he least expects it.

The GN Sword unfolded as the Exia rested it's free hand on the GN Blade by the side of it's left hip,dashing towards the Graze Rouge "B" with the blade of the GN Sword brought up in front of the Gundam.

The Graze Rouge would use its lance to catch the GN sword, before parrying and thrusting the lance forward, only to get it knocked up and out of its hand by the GN longblade. The Exia would then swing both swords down, but the Graze Rouge would flip back and narrowly evade the swords, before drawing its own Gun Sword, as well as its Wakizashi. The Gun Sword unfolded to blade mode, as the Graze Rouge dashed forward, blades locked with its opponent as Sparks flew.

“You countered my blows as if you've gotten used to dealing against such attacks......you've faced against Kotori Itsuka,didn't you?”

Jing asked as Exia titled its sword downwards,causing the Graze Rouge "B" to slide forward and away from Jing's Gundam as the former soon left a cut on the back of Ryujo's MS.

The Graze Rouge would quickly turn around as the Gun Blade switched to gun mode, aiming at the Exia as it moved back.

"I fought her, and her other self."
Ryujo replied, as the Graze pulled the trigger, firing at the Exia's head.

“I suppose that explains it.”

The GN Long Blade was raised, deflecting the bullet as Exia flew forward and swung its sword swiftly. It did not manage to gash Graze Rouge but it did end up slicing the gunblade in half.

Although.....I have a feeling that you also have an "other self" of your own. Son of "Mikazuki Augus"

"Ngh!"
The Graze Rouge would toss the gun blade away before the weapon exploded. It would then duck under the Exia's next sword swing before bringing a fist up to punch the later back, the shield armament we move forward in order in increase blunt force. After the attack connected, the Graze would draw a sword mace, before charging forward with the shield ready to block an incoming attack.

Momentarily knocked backwards by the blow,Exia sheathed it's GN Long Blade and retracted the GN Sword,where it saw Ryujo's MS charging towards it with a shield as cover and the swordmace at ready. Rather than attempting to circle around the Graze Rouge,Exia simply waited for its enemy to come closer before evading the attack. Next thing Ryujo knew,the Graze Rouge was being grabbed and flipped down back onto the surface.

That one blunder....there's definitely no mistaking it. He really is who I think it is.

The Graze Rouge hit the ground as the shield and Mace would slide away from its wielder. Ryujo would find his Gunpla at sword point towards its neck.

This is a problem... I’m at sword point, and I have no way out of this... wait!

His gaze shifted to the controls before bringing up the SP slot labeled ‘Limit Release: Alaya-vijnana’.

Maybe now is the moment I should use that.....

He closed his eyes, before opening them, and selecting the slot. His eyes would change to an amber color, as the head of the graze changed, no, physically transformed.

The horn split down the center, before both halves retracted onto the head, forming a familiar head fin of a certain Demon of Tekkedan’s Gundam, as the visor pulled up revealing two green eyes that would immediately turn red, with flames flowing behind and away from them. A red pointed chin would then push out and up onto the main head, as the Graze’s true form was Revealed.

It would pull its legs in and kick up, pushing the Exia into the air and away from itself as it stood back up. Ryujo would look ahead, as he spoke emotionlessly.

“Gundam Barbatos Rouge, Ryujo Katagiri, let’s end this.”

The Barbatos would fly forward, then jump into the air before getting into close range of the Exia. The Exia would swing its blade, but the Barbatos would sidestep, before stealing the GN Longblade and slamming the butt end of it into the Exia’s face.

“W-what was that!?”

Akatsuki exclaimed in shock as the Barbatos was now gaining the upper hand.

“A Gundam! What else!?”

“Thank you for stating the obvious, Ikazuchi.”

Inazuma looked really troubled as the Exia was now forced into a defensive posture,very likely to be overwhelmed if the Graze(?) Rouge kept attacking. Yet despite that,Jing's expression still looks the same as always.

He never was someone who likes having to resort to Trans-Am even if it was necessary.....what is Jing going to do....?

Its shield now disarmed as it fell down onto the ground,Exia only has the small shield on its GN Sword as its last line of defense against the Barbatos Rouge should it be hit.

It's time.

Without a warning,the GN Sword folded into its Gunblade form, suddenly started firing continuously at the visor and chest of the Barbatos Rouge. Predictably,due to the nanolaminated armour's effects kicking in,the beams simply collide and divided past Ryujo's Gundam.

“Eh? What is he doing....? The beam weapons won't work on any IBO Gunpla-s unless the coating wears off.”

Soichiro heard Inazuma wonder outloud and analysed the battle,his chin resting on his fingers.

It's true. Using beam weaponry to reduce the coating could take ages too. Unless......

His eyes widened in realisation as he recalled how he lost in one of his sparring matches against Jing.

Come to think of it......the beam coming for the cockpit and visor would've obstructed the visuals of the person on the receiving end of the projectiles. And seeing that he's just firing away at EXACTLY the eyes of the chest while having Exia fly towards that Graze Rouge....

Sure enough,just as Exia stopped firing,the tip of the other remaining physical armament (GN Short Blade) had already sunk into and past the Barbatos Rogue's chest. Without letting go,the Exia GN Sword unfolded and swung horizontally at Ryujo's Gundam,slicing the enemy in half.

-Battle Ended-

The field dispersed as Ryujo's eyes returned to normal, before he saw the damage his gunpla displayed, then fell down on his back.

"Crap, I forgot about that side effect my dad warned me about."

He wore himself out using that unrestrained Alaya-vijnana.... It's not as dangerous an issue like in the series it's from, but still......

Elizabeth would think back to the moment the Graze(?)'s face changed to that of the Barbatos, and Ryujo's eyes changing color as well. Its speed was shocking to say the least, but she would approach Jing, slightly concerned.

"That just now.... Do you think that could be considered a close call?"

Elizabeth definitely meant the 'I faced death directly in the eyes and nearly died' type of close call.

“Not really.”

Jing shook his head in disagreement as he went to help Ryujo back up.

“It's no different than the times his father and I fought each other. Although Ryujo's Gunpla was faster due to it being a customised built.”

“Jing,” Soichiro asked, “What you did back there,shooting at the Graze Rouge's chest and visor....”

“Yes,I purposely did it to obstruct his visuals. It wasn't the first time I've done it,but it was the first time it worked.”

"I definitely didn't expect that, Agh!"
Ryujo would rub his eyes.
"I think I might be partially blind for a bit."

"It's okay Ryu," Kuroe would quickly grab Inazuma's left arm before saying, "I think I found someone to be your eyes until then~"
"That sounded as if you're plotting on sticking me with a girl I have yet to get well aquainted with."

"Aw, but you look so lonely~"

"I'd like to find myself a girl without help thank you."

I wonder.......

Jing thought upon hearing what Ryujo had said.

“Your skills have certainly improved from what I've seen,compared to the time you've first fought. Although.....you shouldn't rely on the Alaya-Vijnana system for victory often.”

"Rely on the Alaya-vijnana? I don't think I'm the type to rely on a power crutch that often."

"Except you used it in both fights yesterday, except they weren't the unrestrained version."

Ryujo shot a glare at Elizabeth, which made her shut up.

"Still, I'll keep that advice to heart, and get stronger. You can bet that next time we battle, it won't end up like today."

"... Heh."
Elizabeth looked at Rekka, who looked like he did not make any movement, before asking,
"What's so funny?"
"Hm? I didn't laugh. I just thought how similar Ryujo is to Kotori when she was little."

Yeah, and I take that total Tsundere look away technique was just my imagination.

Elizabeth would look away from Rekka, before crossing her arms.

"Still, I have a question I want answered. Just who told you to get me a gunpla?"

"Hm? It was Miss Kijima, although 'The Black Berserker' is a title I doubt anyone forgets."

“"The Black Berserker"? Isn't that-”

“Oh,Illya. Come to think of it,I wonder if she's still using the Destiny....”

“She is. And also curb-stomping everyone else trying to challenge her. Again.”

Ikazuchi confirmed,causing Jing to look a little uneasy.

“I'm certainly not looking forward to having to battle her again if that's the case. She's an active battler after all who is the current champion.”

"Champion?"
Elizabeth looked at Ryujo, before sighing.
"I forgot you aren't familiar with the World Gunpla Battle Tournament, though it's now the World Plamo Battle Tournament. Illya is how you would say..... Like the Second Meijin Kawaguchi, but not the heart son of a bitch who cared only about winning like he was."

She looked at Inazuma, who had a worried look.

"Something wrong?"

-Underground Gunpla Battle League-

The Black Destiny would slide back as it brought up its Arondheit Anti-Ship Sword in a offense position.

"I was surprised when you said you wanted to try a hand at fighting me again, Kotori Takamiya, or should I say, "The Crimson Devil, Kotorei?"

Facing off against the Destiny was the Gundam Wing Efreet, with Kotori's other personality already out.

“Illya....she's.....”

She raised her phone up for everyone to see the message. Both Jing and Rekka would soon feel their heart race in terror at the news.

--------------------------------------------------
Underground Gunpla Battle League
--------------------------------------------------
“Indeed. How I yearn for the days we once traded blows in the past....."Berserker".”

Kotorei spoke,her tone suggesting a flirtatious yet subtly sinister mannerism under that seemingly gentle smile.

"Still, this fight hasn't changed one bit from our last one."

The wings of the Destiny opened up, before it flew around at a high burst of speed, before getting behind the Wing Efreet and slamming a palm into the backside, a blast of energy shot out and sent the Wing Flying towards a canyon wall. The back was damaged, as the Destiny brought its hand down.

"It's boring. This fight is boring, just like all the others."

The Destiny deactivated the beam on the Arondheit before stabbing it into the ground and drawing both Flash edges, then throwing them at the Wing Efreet.

-Gunpla Cafe-

"Did Illya really challenge Kotori to a battle, knowing what would happen?!"

"Maybe... But something feels off. Illya wouldn't normally call Kotori for a battle unless...."
Her eyes would widen at the realization.

She's doubting that there is someone out there who can beat her. If she won the fight against Kotori......
She clenched her fists.

"So.... What exactly is happening"
"Sounds like trouble?"

"Worse. Illya..... She's falling into the same void as 'him'."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back