• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Well... She's my kid Actually."
Rekka would say.

-Meanwhile at Mitsurugi High, Class 1A-

Ryujo was marking down his answers on a test sheet while his mind raced to what would happen in the afternoon.

My next battle, but I'll be using an borrowed Gunpla for the second time..... I may need to ask Dad for help later.

"Alright students, turn in your sheets please." Their teacher, a somewhat Neetish looking female with long brunette hair would speak.

Ryujo would get up to turn his paper in, before he got tripped by another student, who chuckled.
Ryujo got back up mumbling as he placed his paper down and the teacher looked at the paper.

"Mr Katagiri, Why is there a drawing of some robot on here? I asked for the test sheet."

Ryujo would widen his eyes before looking back at the desk, his test paper still there.

Entrance of Mitsurugi High
--------------------------------------------------
“This is where she's currently at.”

Jing explained to Drake. He had just finished his pep talk with Keitaro when Soichiro notified him of Kotori's "father",agreeing to bring him to see the Ifrit herself.

“Did something happened between the two of you that had you seperated? I'm curious since Kotori's never said anything about being adopted and such.”

Rekka looked away, and sighed.
"I would rather not say much on the subject. All I can say is that she had a case of memory loss a while back which resulted in her disappearing for a while."

"Okay, so anything I need to know before I use the Dante Lucifer?"

"Just don't be reckless with it like you were with the Graze. Getting the parts for it are expensive."

"Well if I was warned about your future girlfriend's other personality my Graze Rouge wouldn't be in its current state!"

"Don't get mad at me!"

Ryujo and Elizabeth were running to the club room, where Ryuten was waiting for them. Kotori was probably there too.

Rekka would immediately catch the words "Other Personality" on his ears and shudder.

"No, not at the moment. Can I ask where those two are going?"

-Couple minutes later, Club Room-

Ryuten stood on one side of the battle table, with arms crossed and eyes closed. Ryujo stood opposite, holding the Dantelion custom.

"I'll admit, you impressed me when you defeated Kotori earlier," Ryuten opened her eyes, glaring. "But just because you defeated the second strongest student here, doesn't mean I'll lose to you!"

Second strongest? Then who's the first? Elizabeth thought.

"Just because you say that now, doesn't mean it ends the way you want though."
Ryujo replied.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Let's battle so I can kick your ass and ban you from the club!"

"I'll win and get my application!"

The table generated into a wide open sea with a few small islands in it.

Ryujo placed the Dante Lucifer on the Launcher, as Ryuten placed her gunpla.... Wait, that's no gunpla!

anime-kantai-collection-tenryuu-kancolle-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Ryujo would notice it was some other type of plamo kit, but unlike what was pictured above, it also had a flight unit that looked suspiciously like an Aile Strike Pack.

Ryuten would then smirk as her Consciousness would transfer to her unit, before she prepared to launch.

"Tenryu Custom, Here I go!"
"Ryujo Katagiri, Dante Lucifer Evangelion, Launch!"

Both took off as the fight began, Elizabeth stood by Kotori before asking,
"Do you think he can pull a win here?"

“Knowing the terrain they're fighting on is in the middle of the ocean? Even I'm not too sure about his chances now.”

Kotori responded,silently jabbing at herself for not given Ryujo the appropriate Gunpla for the decisive battle.

The Dante Lucifer flew through the sky at high speeds, using the wings of light on it's back as Ryujo looked at the screen.

Okay, where are you?

Tenryu would dash out from behind a jagged rock before firing her cannons at the Dante Lucifer from behind.

Ryujo would see the warning sign before the Lucifer got pelted by cannon fire and fell.

"I got you now!"
Tenryu flew at the Dante Lucifer as her anti-ship sword activated it's beam and she swung at the later's body.

"As if!"
The Lucifer would Activate its thrusters, flying lower than the intended strike zone, as Tenryu missed her kill shot.

"My turn!"
The Lucifer would fire it's Bayonet sword rifles at Tenryu, as Tenryu would Quickly veer right to evade the shots.

That was close!

The Dante Lucifer would however appear behind the Tenryu and quickly wrap it's arms around her to restrain her offensive capabilities.

"What?! How did you-"

"This machine had a Teleportation feature. I figured it would be best used right now."

The Lucifer then spun around and flew towards an island, before making a crash landing with it's captive, before flipping up and away from Tenryu.

Tenryu got up and spat out sand.

"I faced worse than this.... You don't scare me one bit by borrowing a custom build."

"I have no intention of scaring you,"
The Dante Lucifer threw both Sword rifles at Tenryu before activating both Valkyria Blades and charging at the later.

"I intend to win!"

Elizabeth would notice someone enter, along with two other people.

"So this is what a gunpla Battle club looks like." Rekka would say.

“So it would seem.”

“Jing...? And,who's that guy with you?”

Jing looked at Rekka,nodding at the latter.

“I need to head back to the café to continue my work. I'll leave you to explain your situation to Kotori.”

“Jing. Yao Jing Lin.”

He spoke before leaving Rekka to the group in the Gunpla Battle Club. Kotori looked at Rekka,still unaware of the identity of the man standing in front of her.

“So,who are you supposed to be...?”

"Well... Who do i look like to you?"

Elizabeth would walk forward, and squint, before looking up and down at Rekka. She then looked back at Kotori.

Same hair, Same sense of Style, Similar bad habits....

She was thinking about how Rekka and Kotori had the same hair color, preference of wearing a cape in public, and how Kotori usually has a sucker in her mouth, while Rekka had a cigarette in his, which ironically was what was going on right now.

"Are you by chance her Brother?"

Rekka fell hard.

“I don't think I've ever remember seeing someone like him however....”

Kotori muttered under her breath while looking back at the battle between Lucifer and Tenryuu.

"Hm..."
Elizabeth took another look at Rekka, Still thinking.

Back in the battle, Blades clashed as Ryujo glared at the opponent in front of the Dante Lucifer's cameras.

"Every time I tried to join this club, you always kick me out for not having a gunpla! However, once I got my own, I was sure I could have shown just how skilled I was!"
"But since it was damaged, you're borrowing Elizabeth's gunpla, which I'll admit, you're using it like you know what it can do, without having any prior experience... Just what is your Secret to being this strong?"

Ryujo's eyes flashed yellow before the Dante Lucifer knocked Tenryu's sword out of her hands, before kneeing her in the stomach.

Tenryu was sent flying back into the ground yet again, but she got up.

Tenryu would draw both her beam sabers before thinking.
His eyes changed colors just now.... Could he be the thing I only heard stories about from my uncle?

“So it comes again.”

Kotori muttered.

I was in for a roll the moment his eyes turned. I do wonder......how would you deal with such situations now huh? Misaka Ryuten.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Gunpla Cafe
-----------------------------------------------------------
“Jing,you think Keitaro will actually be able to do it?”

Sighing,the bespectacled man responded, “Honestly speaking,given how meek he is,he probably wouldn't be able to convince himself to step being a doormat to the residents of the Hinata Inn. Although if what that girl said wasn't wrong...”

Jing pondered,having recalled her mentioned about Keitaro "having enough with the abuse he's taking" or whatnot.

“....then he might actually have a chance to do with with a little push.”

-Gunpla Cafe-

"Hey Jello! Can you take this customer please so I won't have to struggle with teaching two new guys at once?"
A blonde haired male of similar age to Jing called out, naming the later a name that always gets under his skin.

Jing felt his vein burst in anger. Complete with a twitchy eye and pained smile,he turned to look at the usual culprit of such nickname.

“You never get tired of labelling me that don't you.....?”

"Not at all." Akira replied, chuckling, as a table would deactivate, his student taking a gunpla off.

"Just focus on the basics. Never get complicated until you get the hang of it. You did well regardless tthough."
He said to the student, before picking up his gunpla, a Red Colored Exia, but the head was unusual with a green mask covering the face.

Grumbling furiously to himself,he went back to his post leaving Soichiro sighing in response.

“Guess I'll try asking tomorrow huh....”

-Back at Mitsurugi High-

Tenryu was sent flying out of bounds as Ryuten regained her own Consciousness. She would be out of breath as sweat ran down her face.

This guy..... There's no way he's not human..... Right?

Ryujo would pick up the Dante Lucifer and hand it back to Elizabeth.

"Thank you Elizabeth, I hope one day we can battle each other."
"I just hope I can keep up. The way you utilized the Alaya-vijnana twice and will different gunpla in one day, I kind of am worried."

"Alaya-vijnana huh? That's some skill I never thought I'd get to see up close. Still, where did you get that fighting Style from? It almost looked like the Duke of Hell's second coming."
Rekka would ask, forgetting about why he was there.

"Duke of Hell? You mean my father?"

“W-wait,” Kotori asked, “Could you repeat what you've said.....Ryujo.....?”

H-he's joking.....right.....? A moment like this is just......

Last edited:
"About what?"
"Y-you are joking right?"
Elizabeth herself was sweating now as well.

"Huh?"

"You being the child of 'Mikazuki Augus'." Rekka replied, looking calm as if this didn't shock him.

"Well, my dad was called that whenever uncle Guts shows up at my house, but to think he's that well known..."

“It's more than that! He's one of the prominent fighters during the "Gunpla Warfare" tournaments from the last few years. He,"Setsuna" and "Heero" had a 3 way battle against one another so intense that it ended up earning a spot in Plamo Battle history.”

Kotori explained,before sighing and facepalming.

“And to think that she (Illya) said you've only gotten into Plamo Battle recently.....”

Last edited:
"She? Whoever this she is, I can assure you I did only start Gunpla Battle. I only just spectated battles until now."

Ryujo would then feel his phone ring in his pocket.
"Hm?"
He took the phone out and answered.

"Hello?"
"Ryujo, how did you do?"
"D-Dad?!"
"Surprised?"
"Yeah. How did you know I was battling just now?"
"You forget that they installed a Win/Loss Record for the GP bases not long ago that anyone can check up on. I figured I'd check up how you did."
"Two wins so far, plus that one as a guest."
"Let me guess, your Graze took damage in one battle and it needs repairs."
"Haha! Yeah, it does."
"Just remember, sometimes it's worth taking damage just so you can get a victory in. I'll be home early, so we can repair the Graze by then. Uncle Guts will be by too so you can tell him about your new hobby."

-Meanwhile in a Mocha colored Ferrari-
"Achoo! Okay, which one is calling me Uncle Guts again behind my back?"
"Dad, are you sure it's not because you're catching a cold?"
"It's okay Kuroe. I already told you that I got my vaccination yesterday."
"Doesn't mean you get free of being sick doing so."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back