• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"You can say that again."
Elizabeth had her back turned to the railing as she leaned against it.
"He'll be using an Gunpla from the Iron Blooded Orphans Series, but as to which out of the two he'll be using is beyond my knowledge."

Elizabeth would then smile as she took out her Dantelion custom before closing her eyes.
"The last time I fought her, she wiped the floor with me in two minutes. If she believes he could definitely beat her, I definitely don't see it."

The bell would then ring.

"I guess we'll go search for him at lunch?"

Last edited by a moderator:
“Guess so. Let's get going.”

---------------------------------
Kamurocho
The door into Café Alps opened,revealing Jing and two other individuals stepping out before looking at one another eye to eye.

“Well then,I suppose we'll be expecting you to be in Kyoto as a full time employee once their parents are back then,Mr Jing?”

“Yes sir. I apologise for any trouble related to me not being part of Q-Games yet for the time being.”

“Oh,no! It's fine,we understand your situation. After all,paying ¥13,080 twice to come and return from Kyoto isn't exactly something we'd advise our employees to do after all.”

One of the men laughed,shaking Jing's hand in agreement of the deal they made in the café.

“Don't hesitate to ask us anything you need to know about. That said,we'll be seeing then.”

“Sure thing,see you soon sir.”

Several moments after parting ways,Jing sighed in relief,his stress and anxiety gradually swepted away.

“Well that's taken care of.....thought I wouldn't make it from the stuttering and word trippings I've been doing for the past hour....”

-Mitsurugi High-

Ryujo would slam the door open, huffing as he looked around the room.
"Did I make it here on time?"

"Oh great, who invited this freak?"
"Doesn't he know that he's not allowed to be here unless he has a gunpla?"

One of the guys in the room would get up from a work table and walk towards Ryujo, cracking his knuckles.
"Time to take out the trash."

"Hold it."
Ryujo would turn his attention to the club president.
"Ryuten."
He said, looking at the female who had red highlights in her hair. Ryuten would pull on one of the her gloves before asking a single question.
"I'm guessing you have one now?"
"Yeah! That means I can take the exam now right?"
"Why would the strongest Battler in this school waste her time with a complete noob?"

Ryujo clenched his fists, before taking out and showing off his gunpla.
"Because I have built myself a Gunpla that can win!"

24515418872_d5aa6a9a67_b.jpg

Ryuten laughed.
"That's a good one! A noob thinking a weak ass grunt Mecha can win against me!"

"It's not weak! I put my heart into building this! I know it can pull through in a fight!"

The bell would then ring as the students in the room, Excluding Ryujo and Ryuten, left. Ryuten would then walk up next to Ryujo and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Tell you what, if you can win against a famous Battler while I'm watching, I might take you on. Until then, forget it."
She would then leave.

Ryujo would stand in the empty room, his free hand gripped in anger.

She's just delaying my admission.... But I will find a famous fighter if it takes all week.

He would exit the room, only to bump into someone, before he would fall to the ground on his behind. He would rub the back of his neck before asking,

"Who the heck was that?!"
His heart skipped a beat. In front of him was a girl with red hair in twin tails, and behind her, to the left, in surprise, was Elizabeth.

“Oh hey,it's you.” she simply spoke, “We've been waiting for you. Need a hand?”

The redhead held up her hand to help Ryujo up onto his feet.

“Ryujo Katagiri right? Kotori Takamiya's the name. Pleasure meeting you.”

The girl spoke calmly,not noticing Elizabeth slightly pouting with some subtle hint of jealousy.

"Yeah, thanks."
After Ryujo dusted himself off, he looked at Kotori confused.
"Waiting for me?"

Uh-oh

"Yeah, but let's discuss that on the way to class, sound good?"
Elizabeth would ask, getting between the two of them and pushing both away from each other.

Ryujo would look at Elizabeth, who's face was redder than normal.
"Is something wrong?"

Elizabeth would quickly whisper in his ear,
"Just keep your distance from her and don't make any advances okay? She's my goal okay?"

Ryujo would nod, but sweat somewhat.

"So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?"
He would ask Kotori.

-KAIS International-

In the school Gym where many of club activities happened involving Plamo Battle, Illya was at the controls as her Destiny Gundam sliced through the opposing ZAKU Warrior with little difficulty.

After the field vanished, she sighed, before picking up her Destiny Gundam.
"That fight only took twenty seconds. I'm hoping someone here can last longer than that."

While she spoke as if she was insulting the players skills at the school she was in, she actually was hoping there was someone here who could be a challenge. It wasn't meant to be an insult.​

KAIS International
“Sheesh....there she goes again.....” Ikazuchi mumbled,glancing over at the Plavksy Battle Table where Illya was standing with an irritated expression.

“Talking like everyone's had all the time to go battle against veterans players in their free time....”

“U-um,well.....it can't be helped,being the World Champion does kind of take the thrill away a little.”

Inazuma reasoned with her twin.

Illya would turn towards Inazuma before crossing her arms and sighing.

"It's been too long since I faced a tough opponent. Everyone I've fought since then were either too quick to face me, or were too focused on keeping their Gunpla in one piece that they ended up losing. They don't seem to learn either."
Illya would then ask Inazuma a question.

"How's Jing doing? It's been a while since we last spoke, and I honestly don't have his number."

“He's good actually. But he wasn't as involved in Gunpla Battles as much ever since after the addition of other Plamo-s into the Plavksy Particle System.”

Inazuma explained,before Akatsuki joined in with the details.

“He's also looking for a job in game development,now that he's resigned from the restaurant he worked in recently. He said there's one situated in Kyoto which he'll be off to once our parents are back from their business trip.”

“He's wanted to ask how you're doing yourself too.”

The silver haired girl,Hibiki,added.

"Aside from the usual, I've been okay. There was this one person I saw yesterday with him Actually, and strangely enough... I could sense something from him. I'm not sure if it's what I believe it is, but I'm hoping Kotori will be able to see for me later."

She would then turn back to the table as another student would approach before placing a Gyan on the launcher.

"Let's get this over with."

-Lunch Hour, Mitsurugi High-

Ryujo would show up to the entrance of the club room and open the door, before seeing Kotori leaning on a wall waiting for him.
Elizabeth was watching from the sidelines along with Ryuten and three club members, as Ryujo would think in his mind,

I can't mess up now. From what Elizabeth said earlier during the previous class, Kotori is almost as strong as the champion.... Let's hope i can get through.

“Ready kid? I won't do easy on you if it meant seeing your true potential as a fighter.”

Kotori spoke,placing her Gunpla onto the scanner. Knowing the Gunpla of the opposing challenger,she choosed the third MS "Mr Bushido" from the second season of Gundam 00 used:Susanowo. Hers was customised to have similar colours to its predecessor,Masurao,albeit with a more brilliant red and black (as opposed to it being mostly dark grey) colour,a Celestial Being GN Drive as opposed to the Tau variant and with a noticeable crack on its visor.

Ryujo would have wide eyes and sound excited after seeing the Susanowo custom.
"Oh my God! Is that a Samurai gunpla?!"

Elizabeth would slightly laugh.
"It is in a few ways."

Ryujo would then calm down before placing his gunpla, the Custom Graze he showed to Ryuten earlier.

The field generated into space as the battle started.

"Ryujo Katagiri, Graze Rouge, Here I go!"
His gunpla would take off.​

“Kotori Takamiya. Susanowo Ifrit! Now,let our date (battle) begin!”

----------------------------------------------
Somewhere else where a particular Specs is
----------------------------------------------
Jing felt his eye twitch in between annoyance and anger about something. As if some sort of sixth sense within him had gone off and reminded him of a particular line which he was rather fed up of hearing. Needless to say,his sudden unamused look (which looked like a glare to outsiders) scared another person standing beside him at the supermarket.

“Uh....i-is something wrong?”

“Huh? O-oh,no. I'm fine actually. Sorry if I scared you.”

What had me irritated at the first place anyway?

Ryujo himself felt thrown off his game plan for a moment due to the misunderstanding.

"Hold up, this is a date?! I didn't even bring a box of chocolates or my lucky tie!"

"It's just her way of starting a battle. It's not litteral."

Ryujo would sigh in relief, but then the warning alarm went off as his gunpla was kicked away into a small meteorite.

"Ack! What hit me?!"
The Graze would stand back up and look towards it's attacker, the Susanowo custom, before Ryujo would think in his mind,
Okay, I am not sure how it got here so fast.... But,
The Graze threw it's battle lance at the Susanowo before drawing it's gun blade and switching to sword mode.
I'm not gonna hold back!

“Try to keep hold a poker face next time kid.”

Kotori spoke,making her MS twirl it's left sword to knock the lance aside charging towards the Graze Rouge with the tip of the right sword facing forward.

“Let's end this!”

Ryujo would jump, just seeing first hand of what it means to fight a skilled fighter. He barely had enough time to catch the right Sword with the gun blade, as the left blade was swung towards it's head.

Ryujo's eyes flashed yellow for a second, before the Graze Rouge bent back to evade the sword swing, then drawing it's Ninjato in the left hand reverse grip, it swung the weapon up at the right shoulder joint, in an attempt to amputate it.​

Oh? Is that what I think it is?

Kotori mentally noted as she caught a split-second glimpse of the yellow eyes Ryujo had earlier. Without missing a beat,the Susanowo Ifrit quickly thrusted the left sword forward,the Graze's Ninjato's collision unwillingly knocking its enemy's weapon to travel towards its chest.

The sword would hit the chest, as the Graze was Knocked back. The Blade would move away leaving a nasty dent.

This is bad.... I can't even scratch her. Think, what can I do to turn this around?

Eyes looking towards the gun blade, which was yet to be used in gun form, Ryujo had a slick idea.

The Gun Blade switched to gun form as the Graze Rouge flew at the Susanowo, before swinging it's Katana at the head of the the opposing MS.​

He's going to use the katana as the diversion while unloading lead into Susanowo isn't he? I'd be lying if I was hoping for something more unexpected.

She thought,as the Susanowo raised one sword to stop the katana at its track while thrusting the other towards the Gunblade.

Or at least.....that was what was supposed to have happened.

The Gunblade switching to blade mode at the last second, both swords now pushing against each other as Sparks flew, before the head unit of the Graze opened up.
Normally, what would have been there was a extra camera that helped with targeting, but this Graze had something else inside entirety, as the glowing circle in the center of the opened head started absorbing particles into it.

"No way, is that...."

"That is some serious customization if it is what it is!"
Ryuten would say, not noticing her own shocked look as the beam cannon fired at the face of the Susanowo.

“!?”

Upon noticing she had been baited in,Kotori quickly swerved the controls towards the side. However,it did not have enough speed to spare itself several damages on the left half of the head and the upper left shoulder.

Ryujo would smirk. His feint had payed off, as the Graze's head closed, and his MS would spin around to get behind the Susanowo, before elbowing it it the back of the neck, missing the GN Drive.​

“.....Hehe....”

She could not help it but laugh. That was a pretty decent trick a newbie had pulled on her,out of everyone. Quickly turning the Susanowo to look at the Graze Rouge,Kotori closed her left eye as she stared at Ryujo.

“Well,looks like you're having fun now aren't you? If that's the case....”

With the left arm barely functioning,it combined the left sword with the right,forming a double-edged blade while a noticeable glow was seen shining out from the crack on the visor.

“Then let's make this date a memorable one!”

The red parts of the Ifrit Susanowo extended off from the body,revealing several more glowing parts under them as they started emitting intense flames. The sword itself also that emitting flames between the "panel line" areas of the sword as the Susanowo dashed a lot more quickly towards the Graze Rouge. Something about Kotori's smile suggests that she's having a little too much fun than expected.

The Graze Rouge would bring it's swords up for defending, but the Susanowo would vanish for a split second before appearing directly in front of it.

Ryujo would flinch as his Graze Rouge was kicked away and would then get several slash marks on it's arms, legs, and chest.

What?! How did she-

"Oh shit! I completely forgot!!!"
Elizabeth would say, before looking at Ryujo.

"Watch out! That's not Kotori you're fighting now!"

"What?!"

“Now come! Do try to entertain the demon in front of you,Ryujo Katagiri!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KAIS International
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Still,I'd never knew you'd still be using the Destiny till this day. Thought you'd have moved on to another Gunpla by then?”

Akatsuki asked as once again,another challenger failed to keep the match longer than a minute.

Demon?!

-KAIS International-

"It's because I feel a better connection to it than any other gunpla I had used before hand. The Destiny is the Gunpla for me."

She then would look back at Akatsuki.

"Besides, if it wasn't for your older brother, I wouldn't have gotten into the battle scene in the first place."
Illya would say, remembering her first time against Jing Lin, who he himself had used a Destiny Gundam.

"Still, to think I'd get to where I am today because of him.... I'd like to thank him at some point."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back