• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
“A-a little bit too sudden there Elizabeth.”

Inazuma responded with a nervous, shaky smile before looking at Ryujo.

“Oh and, Ryujo, is it okay if you and I talk in private afterwards? Your sister can join us too by the way.”

“Alright. See you there!”
I nodded towards Elizabeth before waiting for the latter to walk out of sight, eventually looking at Ryujo before bowing apologetically.

“Sorry about that lie I made back there you two. It was the only thing I could come up with to make sure she doesn't blow a fuse on you two.”

Ryujo just shook it off.
"It's no big deal. As long as she doesn't mention anything about it to dad, I should be fine."

He then held a hand out.
"Wanna head back together? "

“I still have something I want to ask actually.”

Inazuma responded before looking at Marchosias.

“You're not actually a Frame Arm Girls, are you?”

“Made to help her in Gunpla Battle?”

Inazuma pondered outloud before thinking mentally.

Did Miss Shia Kijima help Illya replicate the consciousness of a Frame Arms for her Gunpla? Or could it be something else...?

Last edited:
"It's what Marchosias told me. Although, considering she was in the Destiny Noir to begin with,"

He looked at the girl surrounded by mystery, before asking,
"Your real name would be Noir wouldn't it?"

Marchosias nodded before speaking.

"Yes, that is indeed the case."

"So why exactly did Illya make you to begin with, like specifics?"

"Would you be surprised if I said she actually is a cyber newtype, and I was made to be a kind of Hades system for her to use? "

Ryujo would be shocked.
"Wait, so if she's a cyber newtype.... She's like Kotori?"

Inazuma on the hand was thinking about something else after hearing Marchosias/Noir likened herself to the HADES System for Illya's utilisation.

So if that is the case then what about her new Gunpla, the Black Lotus...?

“.....Say, Ryujo. Did you feel anything in particular the last time you fought Illya?”

"What do you mean by that? "
Ryujo asked.

-Elsewhere-
Illya was sitting at a bench, looking at the Black Lotus. She was waiting for someone.

“It's....well,” Inazuma explained, “Think of it as a less strain-inducing "Zero System". Just that how the fighter determines the possible next actions the opponent could do is visualised in the form of information of the visible armaments used by the Gunpla in question and what sort of techniques could be done using them. Hidden armaments can only work once to catch the Combat Clairvoyant fighter off guard once since afterwards it'll be registered by then. Although it won't ever factor techniques performed by using the environment into account.”

"... so I just gotta be unexpected in battle. That should be easy."

"There is another way."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll explain later, right now, you should duck."

"Duck? Why-? Wha?!"

Ryujo got tackled to the ground by a red blur, before he regained his awareness and saw Kotori on top of him, looking a little angry.

Judging by how taken aback Inazuma looked, it seems she also wasn't expecting it at the very least.

“K-Kotori!? When did you-”

She turned to Inazuma and pointed at Noir.
"I got a text from Liz! There's a new girl who claims she's his sister, when I went to his house before?! That's very suspicious if you ask me!"

Ryujo pushed Kotori off of himself and got up.
"If you suggest-"

"She's actually a secret girlfriend of yours isn't she?! It's because you don't love me, is that it?!"

Ryujo had sweat drop. "But I don't even think of you as my girlfriend."

Noir sighed and looked away.
"You know, I can think of a way to assure you that I'm a better partner for him."

Don't worry, I'm acting.

"And what exactly is that proposal?"

"A gunpla battle. I'll borrow Ryujo's gunpla for this, and you use whatever you think is better suited for this competition. If I win, you give up on Ryujo and give Elizabeth a chance to impress you."

"I don't understand why you think I'd swing that way, but bring it on!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back