• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
“That Gunpla....won't be any use for this match.” Kotori responded despondently, now using the a Gunpla which seemed to contrast her usual style in terms of appearance and equipment.

"Won't be of any use? What do you mean by that?!"
Ryujo asked, taking note that the gunpla she took out is using a Gundam frame from the IBO series... But the head wasn't from the G tekketsu era, and there seemed to be glowing red parts throughout its build.

... This doesn't feel right. Something is definitely off here.

You need me to-?

I'm not going to use you yet Marco... Something tells me that that I'm being set up for failure if we fight right now.

Ryujo would move his hand over to the left gunpla case on his leg before opening it and taking out the Graze "B". It had a few upgrades since it's last fight, now sporting a backpack resembling that of the RX 00 Unicorn's, and having its main weapon being the GM Striker's beam staff instead of a rifle. Two sword maces were at rest on a gear unit on the waist, and the side armor there had two Valkyrie blades on them.

" Alright Kotori, let's do this! I will show you just how strong I've gotten since we last fought!"

“Doesn't matter. The outcome's decided.” Kotori answered unexpressively as her Gunpla stood onto the scanner and waited to be fully scanned. “...I'll destroy you.”

Destroy?! Something is definitely off now!

The Graze B was placed on the launcher as it's single visor on the head glowed a calm green.

The field generated was a ruined city halfway submerged underwater.

Field EX 1, Ruins (Third Impact type)
That must be from an Expansion pack....

Ryujo would close his eyes before opening them, looking determined to win.

"Ryujo Katagiri, Graze Rouge B, Here I go!"

Mikazuki watched from the sidelines thinking about what Kotori just said.

Destroy Ryujo? I know she has a second self, but she's acting different from her two selfs somehow ....

-KAIS, Front Gate-

Yoshitsune was leaning against the wall, reading over the book "The Idiots Guide to Romance" as she was struggling to make sense of what to do.

How the hell is one supposed to follow through with this? I came make heads or tails as to what I need to do first....

She closed the book and put it away in her bag before looking back to the school.

And there's the fact that....

Yoshitsune would sigh in frustration.

So what if they have a friend who looks slightly more attractive than me? I think if I can show them what I can provide, they could fall for me...

Her eyes were now closed as she fantasized about her crushes.

Same scenario for each girl. Same mental image.

"Your eyes, they sparkle like the evening sun on a calm summer day."

Same response from each girl she was flirting with.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but I've been in love with you since I first saw you."

Yoshitsune would then hug herself tight outside of her daydream as she would wiggle.

"Yes, I love you too! Please be my wife!"

She was not aware of the Akatsuki Sisters staring at her like she was a weirdo who happened to be there, in a rush to Iori's models before they saw her at the gate.

“.....Isn't that...?”

“Y-yes, that's Yoshitsune Bauduin.”

Inazuma answered Ikazuchi with an anxious, shaky smile while Hibiki and Akatsuki could only look at their schoolmate, speechless at the....odd behaviour of the seemingly taciturn member of KAIS' Kendo Club.

“...let's just pretend we did not see this and hurry on to Iori's Model Shop.”

Yoshitsune would fall hard.

I was not expecting that.

-Iori's Models-

The Graze would slide back with its beam staff up in a defensive stance as it blocked the Pale Rider Custom's beam saber, but the staff would split in two before the Graze got kicked back by Kotori's gunpla.

Tch! She's fast!

The Graze drew both sword maces before throwing them at the Pale Rider, in an attempt to knock it off balance.

“What's wrong? Where was the strength you've proudly proclaimed to have?”

Kotori asked, ducking beneath the sword maces heading for her Gunpla before proceeding to knock one of them upwards, the sword mace flipping right onto its grip to be used as another weapon for Kotori to use.

Ryujo's eyes flashed yellow before the Graze dodged both swings by ducking back, before flipping away from the Pale Rider.

Landing safely a few meters away, Ryujo activated an SP Slot, "Alaya-Vijanna," before the Graze's head transformed into that of the Barbatos, it's eyes now glowing with Red flames.

"This fight is just getting started!"
The Barbatos flew forward, only to find itself get knocked to the ground.

"What?!"

Ryujo tensed up.

"How?! How can you-"
He froze seeing the state of his opponent's gunpla.

It had exposed under armor not unlike the Unicorn's and the Barbatos he was piloting, but the head unit's visual sensor was glowing an intense red light.

"This is-?!"

"The Hades System and the NTD?!"

The electronic doorbell rang outside of the battle room, with the Fukushima Sisters dashing into the store and towards the battle room, with Inazuma being the first to barge in. The warning sirens went off on Kotori's terminal, forcing her to quickly pull her Gunpla back as a familiar (to Ryujo at least) concentrated sniper shot barely grazed the side of the Pale Rider.

“Who...!?”

“Ryu! Are you okay!?”

Ryujo's terminal soon showed a window of a very concerned Inazuma calling out to him as the Plasma Gundam landed in front of the Barbatos.

The Barbatos slowly got up before Ryujo would reply.

"I am physically... But I don't think I can Beat her!"

With the NTD & Hades System, I can't disagree... Given both the ability of newtypes from the Hades System, and the ability to defeat newtypes from NTD.... Just who gave you that machine Kotori?

If she kicks in the alaya-vijana... We're in big trouble.

“Be careful Ryu. That Gunpla she's using was given to her by Illya via Elizabeth. I don't think I'm skilled enough to be able to retaliate against her fully myself.”

Inazuma warned as the Plasma Gundam stood on guard against the Pale Rider in front of it and Barbatos.

“Especially not when she's completely turned into a remorseless battler.”

Tsk. Should have known.

The Barbatos drew both Valkyrie blades, as Ryujo was thinking.

Considering it's utilizing both NTD and Hades System... It will prove difficult to overcome. I need to step in now.

Mikazuki was about to get his gunpla out when he heard the bell ring. Elizabeth would run towards the battle room with her Dante Lucifer in hand as Rekka followed close behind, with an unknown gunpla out.

Back in the battle, the Pale Rider was now outspending the Plasma and Barbatos Gundam's visuals, the latter two of which now had their backs next to each other and they cautiously tried to keep their optics on the enemy mobile suit.

“If this keeps up she'll definitely....!”

The warning sensors went off as the Pale Rider quickly evaded several bullet shots and a large blast of energy as the Dante Lucifer landed with Rekka's MS next to it.

"Ryujo, you okay?!"

"Yeah! Watch out, the MS is armed with the NTD and Hades System! "

Rekka Cursed himself.

"Guess I'll need to do everything I can to stop her then! Rekka Drake, Zuddah Reborn, here I go!"

"Wait, did you say Zuddah?! "

His MS took off before slamming into the Pale Rider, drawing it's heat Saber and thrusting it towards the head unit.

If that really is the Zuddah, he has the problem of overheating.... Will he be- wait, the shoulder spikes are glowing red? What's going on?

“Oh...!” Inazuma suddenly spoke out of realisation, also eyeing the shoulder spikes glowing.

“It's the same as the Crossbone Gundam unit's daggers being heated by the wasted heat from the leg thrusters!”

“Now who is it this time...!?”

Kotori muttered subtly furiously at the presence of Rekka Drake.

The Pale Rider would move its head, narrowly avoiding the loss of the Hades system before pushing the Zudah Reborn back to get some distance.

The Zudah would land before it's single eye looked at the gunpla piloted by "the Efreet".

"Kotori! Listen to me! You aren't acting like yourself! Stop battling before something happens that you'll regret!"

“Out of way....old man!”

Kotori angrily yelled as she retaliated. Inazuma was silent as she kept her gaze fixed onto Kotori's Gunpla.

Blades clashed as Rekka was struggling to maintain an upper hand. No matter what he did, Kotori was a step ahead with avoiding his counter attacks and dealing little damage each time it did so.

Tch... This is bad!

"Kotori!!!"
The Dante Lucifer tackled the Pale Rider away from the Zudah, as she looked towards Ryujo.
"Lend me a hand!"
"But the Hades System-"
"Just because it gives her the ability of a newtype doesn't mean she can fully utilize the powers of one! It won't be able to take on two at once!"

She looked towards Rekka.
"While we distract her, you and Inazuma ready your non beam weapons and hit her with all you have! "

"Are you sure it will work? "

“Only one way to find out.”

Inazuma spoke as she readied the Plasma's armaments.

“We'll be ready on your count, Elizabeth!”

The Pale Rider flew at the group of MS, as Elizabeth was ready.

"Now!"
Both Dante Lucifer and Barbatos flew at the Pale Rider, as the later would jump over them, before the Lucifer grabbed the Pale Rider and restrained its movements. The Pale Rider turned it's head to try and fire it's head Vulcans, but the Barbatos would punch it's head off, shutting down the Hades System.

Both MS flew down as the Pale Rider was momentarily stunned.

"Rekka, Inazuma, Now!"

The Zudah took aim with its Rocket Launcher before firing at the Pale Rider.

The Plasma Gundam's thick armour on the front skirt swung open, revealing a Dynames-front-skirt-esqe missile weapon that fired simultaneously at the Pale Rider with the missiles on the shield and the ones located on the vertical armour located on the front of its right shoulder.

The combined hits from the weapons struck true, destroying the Pale Rider.

As the battle ended, Kotori fell unconscious, causing Elizabeth to go check on her.

As soon as she knelt down by Kotori's side, and put a hand on her shoulder, the girl woke up and would immediately scream before pushing Elizabeth back.

"Wha?! Kotori, what's wrong?!"

"Who are you?! How do you know my name?! "

"Don't tell me... She lost her Memories?! "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back