• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Marchosias would look at Inazuma confusedly when she headpatted her.
"Um.... I actually just got her recently! I just didn't expect her to look as she is."

“Wait,what's that even supposed to-”

Akatsuki was immediately cut off when Hibiki spoke up.

“I say ought to hurry up to our classes first. We'll talk later once it's lunch time.”

Ryujo would breathe a sigh of relief before they headed off to KAIS academy.

-Hour 2, History-
"And so due to our nation being unable to have enough resources blah blah blah,"

Ryujo sat at his desk, drawing something, when the person behind him would call out to the teacher.
"Ryuko is drawing instead of taking notes!"

"Ryuko, you want to share with the class what you are drawing?"

Crap!
"It's just a drawing! I wasn't ignoring this lesson.... But I don't want to go through it again...."

"What do you mean by that?"
His teacher asked.

"I went over this last year at my previous school,"
Actually, it was earlier this year in Mitsurugi High....

"Okay then smartass, you want to take over today and explain the tragedy that was the Pacific War of WW2?"

"He isn't asking by the way~"

Illya..... I will pay you back later!

--------------------------------------------------
“Not exactly a good idea to be drawing in the middle of a lesson there Ryuko.” Akatsuki commented. It was now lunch time for them.

“Well,at least your concept didn't get confiscated,so that's a relief.” Inazuma added.

Ryujo sighed, before looking out a window. "Yeah, but I'm still mad at Illya."
He then would ask, "So did Soichiro want to talk to me later about the incident?"

-Apartments, With Elizabeth-

A bell would ring, as Elizabeth went to answer the door, and would be surprised.
"Aren't you supposed to be in school?"
Illya laughed.
"Don't worry, I already have someone covering for me."
Elizabeth glared at Illya before grabbing her by the collar.
"Even if that is the case, you certainly came here as if you want me to hit you! I'm still angry about what you did to Kotori!"
Illya would smile a friendly smile, asking, "In my defense, I came here to apologise and give Kotori something to help her walk again!"
Elizabeth was skeptical.
"Why do I get a feeling you are after something else besides forgiveness?"
"Well..... I built a gunpla that merges the Pale Rider with a Gundam Frame from IBO, and well...."
"I think I understand."

“Well.....about that....” Ikazuchi took out her phone and dialed down a few buttons before showing what Soichiro had said.

>Mr Kuroda called me a few minutes ago. I don't know what happened,but he sounded really worried and needed me to help him out with something. Might not be able to respond anytime soon until further notice.

“He sent that message just before we tried calling him after getting back home.” Inazuma added.

“One of the lead engineers of Yajima Trading. He's the "Ian Vashti" in Celestial Being during the Gunpla Warfare tournaments.” Inazuma explained.

“He was a former PPSE engineer before he took part in the Gunpla Warfare completion,pretty much the reasons why he was given the pass to be part of the team until he was offered a job in Yajima Trading.” Hibiki added.

Ryujo sighed, before leaning back in his chair, head resting on his arms.
"I need to do something, I can't just sit back waiting to get attacked!"

Ryujo then sat back up straight before taking his Marchosias out, looking at it.

There has to be something I can do to be ready for when it happens.

You could try training with one of the girls.

Ryujo would sigh.

Even if I wanted to... I can't get over the fact that Illya has repeatedly one upped me .... If only I had someone who fought like her-

Ryujo then smacked himself in the face before yelling in his Ryuko voice.

"HOW CAN I BE SUCH AN IDIOT?!"

Last edited:
Needless to say, the girls (especially poor Inazuma) flinched in response to Ryujo's sudden raised voice. Resulting in Ikazuchi giving a hard smack at the back of the crossdressing Gunpla Battler's head for his troubles.

“Hey! What's the big idea!?”

Ryujo felt his eyes shoot out of their sockets as his head slammed into the table. Bringing his head back up and rubbing the injury he got from Ikazuchi, he had a tired look on his face as he was replying in a somewhat depressed tone,
"I forgot I could have asked Kotori for her assistance when we get out of school. "

“Kotori huh? Wonder how she's doing now.” Ikazuchi pondered.

“W-well, I suppose at least now Elizabeth confessed her feelings to her, so she should be doing better now.”

“Sure. I was about to go visit theme after school ends anyway” Inazuma nodded.

“Has Jing ever called back or sent a reply yet, Ikazuchi?”

“Oddly enough no. Soichiro and Mr Kuroda insisted we don't have to worry though when I asked them what was he up to.”

Ryujo would get up from his seat before walking off. "I'm going to see if I can't get some practice in before then. Kotori was holding back last we fought, and I don't want to feel scared like I was last time."

-Later that day, outside of KAIS-

Ryujo would take both ribbons off his head the moment he left the gates, before looking behind him.
I won't let myself be a burden to them. I will do what I can to get stronger.

------------------------------------
Fukushima Household
------------------------------------
“Huh? Is she really- ?!”

Inazuma exclaimed in shock upon hearing from Elizabeth on the line.

“Did something happen?”

-Apartment Complex-

"I'm not joking! The moment Kotori touched that gunpla, she started acting differently! She left not too long ago and said something about destroying Ryujo!"
Elizabeth would then laugh at herself.
"I knew it was some kind of trick, but I have no idea why I didn't throw it away when Illya gave it to me!"

“Not good...! Ryujo's planning to spar with Kotori later when he had the time. If he were to fight her now....!”

Akatsuki dreaded while Hibiki quickly sent word to Ryujo.

-Outside KAIS-

Ryujo got the text.
Don't battle Kotori? She's not herself?

Ryujo would text back:

I already know about the crimson devil. I think I can handle it.
He would then put his phone away before heading to Iori's models.

-Iori's Models-

Mikazuki was finishing up with counting up the money in the register when he heard the bell Ring. He looked over to see Kotori, and would be surprised.
"The crimson devil, what brings you here? Looking for a gunpla or something?"

Mikazuki had an eyebrow raised.
His son drew the interest of the second best fighter next to Berserker?

"He's at school right now. I can try to contact him-"

"No need. I'm right here."
Ryujo responded as he was now at the entrance of Iori's Model's.

"And I expect you to not hold back."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back