• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern plague dogs ~ ooc.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

thinking

sad
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi guys! Here we can discuss potential plot devices, character development and also have general fun!

If a discord is wanted, then of course I can host a server!

This is going to be a heavy role-play and I am very very excited for it! Expect grief, angst and general heartbreak from the premise. I am hoping for there to be moments of joy, brief flashes of hope and love.

VivianXD2464 VivianXD2464 sharingan sharingan E q u i n o x E q u i n o x Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith

E q u i n o x E q u i n o x Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith
Your characters are accepted, straight away!

The picture of Lambert is making me feel happy sad, he looks like a lovely, good boy.

Milo is heart breaking, I almost cried imagining the mistreatment, poor girl.

E q u i n o x E q u i n o x Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith
Your characters are accepted, straight away!

The picture of Lambert is making me feel happy sad, he looks like a lovely, good boy.

Milo is heart breaking, I almost cried imagining the mistreatment, poor girl.
Thank you so much! She's.. shes going through it.

But at least she has Lambert! They're cage neighbors <3 All will be well soon (lie)

Also can I just say this is a wonderful idea? Heartbreaking and just so good.

Thank you so much! She's.. shes going through it.

But at least she has Lambert! They're cage neighbors <3 All will be well soon (lie)

Also can I just say this is a wonderful idea? Heartbreaking and just so good.
Of course, she is perfect the sort of character I was imagining for the part of Naivety.

Aww, thank you! I don't know what made me want to have a crack at attempting to replicate the story. Especially Plague Dogs, it's one of the most moving pieces of animation I have watched. I have posted some lore about the facility and will be posting some more to the lore soon. The main introduction will be also posted today. I know we have yet to get a full cast, but I hope by posting as much as I can will create some excitement.

Of course, she is perfect the sort of character I was imagining for the part of Naivety.

Aww, thank you! I don't know what made me want to have a crack at attempting to replicate the story. Especially Plague Dogs, it's one of the most moving pieces of animation I have watched. I have posted some lore about the facility and will be posting some more to the lore soon. The main introduction will be also posted today. I know we have yet to get a full cast, but I hope by posting as much as I can will create some excitement.
Ah!! I'm so happy to hear that.

I need to watch it omg. I read the wiki because Bread was interested and showed me, and I just- my heart, skunkie... its broken.

And I cant wait! I hope it works because this definitely deserves attention.

Ah!! I'm so happy to hear that.

I need to watch it omg. I read the wiki because Bread was interested and showed me, and I just- my heart, skunkie... its broken.

And I cant wait! I hope it works because this definitely deserves attention.

Oh yes, watch it at discretion though, it is very heavy and sad. Not just sad, sad, but gut-wrenching. It made me feel all sorts of emotions, a little bit of nausea too.
I think it's on YouTube, but I am not sure. I bought the DVD because I liked Watership Down, and it's much worse than that! You don't need to have watched it though! Ahhh, I haven't read the wiki but if it describes it well then I don't think I want too! XD

Aww, our characters will hopefully have a happy ending: I think--

Thank you so much! It should work, even with our small group- in fact, it might be easier if there is just three?

Oh yes, watch it at discretion though, it is very heavy and sad. Not just sad, sad, but gut-wrenching. It made me feel all sorts of emotions, a little bit of nausea too.
I think it's on YouTube, but I am not sure. I bought the DVD because I liked Watership Down, and it's much worse than that! You don't need to have watched it though! Ahhh, I haven't read the wiki but if it describes it well then I don't think I want too! XD
It was quick to describe it, but I can tell it would shoot me dead in the back of a Denny's and leave me in a ditch. I am a softie for animals so it would probably make me cry. Which I'm all for. Means it did its job!
Aww, our characters will hopefully have a happy ending: I think--
I HOPE SO- but heh ;)
Thank you so much! It should work, even with our small group- in fact, it might be easier if there is just three?
No idea! I saw we wait for a few more, just to see if a couple others will join.

i just got a placeholder up! i'll let you know once i post her finished character sheet

Also, this won't be yet but I will be posting first. This will help ease the story into one collective tale!

EDIT: sometimes, I don't make sense haha.

Great intro! And do you mean you'll be posting for Bet once we're ready?

Thank you, I got a bit lost at the end, but I will tie it better once I get Bet's post out.

Yes, that is what I meant!

Hello! I'm super interested! It's going to take me a little bit to post my CS, so please bare with me :)

I also knew there were books, but not a movie so please don't come for me if I do it wrong πŸ˜† I haven't read or seen it, but I love dogs!

Hey demnkiller demnkiller !
The available roles are wisdom and pain! they can be found on the interest check <3

Oh okay! I was going to say that the pup is kind of like a side character, but like kind of fits what I was planning on doing but if we're following the movie/ books and/or only one dog per person I can completely redo my main one.

the information on the roles should help you out! and idk if we're allowed side characters you might want to ask skunkie abt that one

Oh snap! I didn't even see the tab of rules and roles. I'm so dumb. Give me a sec to read them.

Edit: I'm probably going to pass on this one unfortunately. I hadn't read or seen the movie so I'm basically useless xD

Hey guys! Sorry for being late today, I’ve had work all day!! I will get back as fast as I can tonight!

Hi guys! I am very excited to announce the beginning of the role-play will take place soon! Once everybody is comfortable, we can surely begin!

i'm doing good thanks !!

and yes ofc, can't have a character in an rp based off the plague dogs without a Tragic Backstoryβ„’

i'm doing good as well, thank you! how are you, skunkie? <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back