• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern plague dogs ~ closed

thinking

sad
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
cw: description of animal experimentation
please comment if interested.

• intro

voleur de soleil;

christine and the queens

believe in dog.

1st October, 1972.
    Why do they do it, Mischief? I am not a bad dog.
    They told me I was sick, when they took me away from my home. And my God, it hurts. Hurts like fire as they drill into my head with the metallic scented poles. What are they after? I don't know what the white-coats are trying to find. I don't understand what they are trying to say either. I know when to sit, because I am given food but I think it's a trick to hide the medicine. I need to swallow a lot of medicine. The white coats get angry if I dare spit them out, so I have to do it. The colourful treats make me sick but I have got used to it by now. I had a master once, I don't remember their face but I remember the feeling of their warm hands against my fur. They promised they would see me again, once I got better. I have slept over one hundred nights and there has been no sign of them. Remaining hopeful is all I can do now.

This is a story of six dogs, from all different backgrounds locked in a remote pharmaceutical animal testing laboratory. Each dog has their own unique relationship with the human race, some positive others undeniably cruel. White coats are the dog's pseudonym for the scientists due to the clinical equipment they wear. The story will begin after the white coats have left, with no.604's kennel hatch accidentally being open. They cannot escape the facility on their own and no.604 needs to release the other hounds from their cages, the dogs are unsuspecting and unbelieving of the situation.

A role-play of morals, angst and hope told through the eyes of man's best friend.

intro

roles

rules

no.604

daring to escape,
longing for their home.

genre

realistic, animal,

status

accepting

creator

spots open

2/6

questions?

ask away!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
of course, it isn't first come first serve, however I will keep that in mind <3

68fb58298a3defe71383b4e2eb3d888d.jpg

interested! movie was so sad : (

Can my dog have developed/started to develop tourettes due to the drugs they're putting her on?

i was wondering if a markiesje would be an acceptable breed for the role? they're quite small but about an inch taller than toy poodles - so i figured i should ask first

i was wondering if a markiesje would be an acceptable breed for the role? they're quite small but about an inch taller than toy poodles - so i figured i should ask first
Thank you for asking! They are beautiful breed of dogs and considering everyone else's choice of breed is much bigger then of course you can! It was just a rough guide, but a markiesje is perfect for the role!

I DIDNT KNOW THAT MINE WAS BIGGER IM SO SORRY.
do you want me to change it?? Shes a mix so I tried to make her smaller. She would have taken after her medium sized parent who was a mutt.

I DIDNT KNOW THAT MINE WAS BIGGER IM SO SORRY.
do you want me to change it?? Shes a mix so I tried to make her smaller. She would have taken after her medium sized parent who was a mutt.
Hey, don't be sorry! No it's fine!! It was just what I had in my mind, but she is perfect. Milo is accepted anyway however you can change if you feel more comfortable doing so!!

Oh thank god. I'm really sorry tho! I hope you dont feel disrespected. I do my best to stay 100% in line of what the creator had in mind.

I fell in love with Milo, so thank you for letting me keep her regardless!

I mean it this time, but one last bump before the role-play actually begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back