Opinion Pizza

As long as it's not on my pizza, you can enjoy whatever you want. I'm not a huge fan of anything pineapple.
But I am a weirdo who likes white sauce pizzas. My cousin taught me how to make her alfredo blackened chicken pizza. It's the BEST

Thin crust, light sauce, mozzarella only, black olives, onions, red peppers.

It’s....beautiful. I’m on the Keto Grind now though

Stuffed crust, extra mozzarella cheese, and whatever meat accouterments I can think of.

Also some bell peppers.

There's a pizza place that serves amazing Hawaiian pizza at my university. Why is it amazing? Well, its because they add some spices to it to balance the flavors of sweet and savory between the chicken and the pineapple on the pizza, plus they make all their stuff fresh so its real tasty (and affordable too!).

Pineapple on pizza is perfectly fine and almost normal now
However, a new challenger emerges
DSC05839.jpg

Yes, those are bananas

I used to be a supervisor at a pizza joint and there are a surprising amount of people (in the midwest) that like pineapple on their pizza. With any range of toppings. Not too many strictly against it

I like bacon on my pizza, I like pineapple on my ham

I have a feeling this will someday lead to my discovering I like pineapple on pizza

(I have yet to try it but I have a feeling I'd be okay with it)

Expels air from lungs creating a sharp sound

A spiny tropical fruit aptly named a Pinapple makes its way onto an Italian originating food made traditionally with a dough crust, tomato sauce, and mozzarella.

What I'm trying to say is, I whole-heartedly agree with your statement.
Pineapple is fucking delicious on pizza.

Last edited:
Meanwhile all the Italians in the world are triggered by this thread.

Meanwhile all the Italians in the world are triggered by this thread.

To be fair, the Italians go crazy if you put a little garlic in a carbonara. Pretty much, if you're not an actual Italian grandma, you cannot get any Italian recipe right. :D

I absolutely adore pineapple on pizza. Pineapple + ham = perfection. Love it.

I also love onions and bell peppers on pizza. Or chicken alfredo pizza. Man, I just ate dinner, but I could still go for some pizza right now...

I was expecting to see pineapple on pizza and I was going to be really upset. But now that I think of it, anchovies are the worst topping you can ever have on pizza

i legit grew up with pineapple pizza.
Sweet-and salty, ur uncultured palets cant handle it so too bad for you guys missing out on a delightful PINEAPPLE PIZAZA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back