Opinion Pizza

Dude, it's like, pretty gross. I eat my pineapple pizza with ranch. Does that make me a walking plague?

not trying to be rude or anything, but i'd be surprised if someone took this seriously.
Also i'm not a fan of it, but i enjoy shrimp on pizza which isn't common.

The burning rage I feel for this black slate of grime of a thread is beyond comprehension by any mere mortal. Even deities themselves cannot grasp the hatred I feel for everyone of you. For generations to come, philosophers will consider my sheer fury one of lifeโ€™s greatest mysteries, because even the minds and technology of the 31st century will be unable to conceive an accurate description of my anger towards this abomination.

Last edited:
Pineapple doesn't belong on pizza.
Pineapple doesn't belong anywhere.
Pineapple should be erased.
Bye-bye, pineapple.

This is really what y'all sound like
nceOCM6.jpg

Not a fan a pineapple on pizza, but then again Im not a fan of most meat on pizza either. I'll take mine with bell peppers, onions and lots of garlic. thanks! That being said I like eating pineapples every once in a while by themselves.

If American, rice-based gluten free crust with Canadian Bacon, Italian Sausage and lots of real mozzarella. If European style pizza, gluten-free with shredded goat cheese and chorizo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back