• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pirates OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Before I started writing I properly read everything I'd skimmed, and I just wanted to say that this line from Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime :
He didn't remember his own mother, but he had a feeling that if he'd poisoned her, she would have just been proud.
made me laugh.

I'm gonna be honest, it's been a really rough few days. I might take a few days to reply.

Mmkay so uh. Life has gotten very, very busy on my end, between work and some unexpected happenings and I think I'm in too many rps to keep up with.

Since this one has so many other people, I think I might bow out. Sorry, guys! I hope you have fun!

Mmkay so uh. Life has gotten very, very busy on my end, between work and some unexpected happenings and I think I'm in too many rps to keep up with.

Since this one has so many other people, I think I might bow out. Sorry, guys! I hope you have fun!
😞 I'll miss you! Don't overburden yourself. I think you've given us a good base for weird eldritch ship shenanigans already.
Good luck with whatever you're dealing with!

Aw man I'm sorry to hear that but it was fun while it lasted! Good luck, dude!

We'll miss you 😭❤️❤️

I have been struggling with a bad flu since Monday, so I will probably need another two or three days before I can post. Haven't forgotten about the RP. Just suffering 😂

I have been struggling with a bad flu since Monday, so I will probably need another two or three days before I can post. Haven't forgotten about the RP. Just suffering 😂
Suffering no fun. Get well soon!

WAIT CRAP STUFF HAS BEEN HAPPENING?!!??

I'M SO SO SORRY FOR VANISHING jsdfhah I haven't been getting any notifications and it doesn't help that I don't have much daily free time as is 😰

If this is still going can I get a rundown on how the kraken fight has been..?

If this is still going can I get a rundown on how the kraken fight has been..?
Basically, Jerome threw a knife in its eye. Yeka stabbed it in the eye and went for a ride. Nokky gave it the heebie newbies. Then Darin shot it. Pretty sure that sums it up. I have such a way with words.

Hi. Just wanting to check in -- is this rp still alive? If some people who want to continue it were waiting on others to post, then maybe we can get a count of who would still like to write so we can adjust. I for one would like to keep at it, but maybe not if it would become a 1x1.

It seems our hostess is focused on another one of her RPs. I think this one has run its course.

I see. In that case, it was fun, and I wish you all the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back