• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pirates OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, your right, but i mean, i got permission to build one in if its caused by lantern oil, so, thats all good

I think I'll wait till the Kraken fight is concluded to post something XD The posts are amazing and anything I would type up would only ruin the narrative flow~

I im doing my best, but I dont know what to say, unless im somehow able to conclude the fight

You don't need to singlehandedly conclude the fight. It's a massive kraken. It was laid out as a threat that no one of us could take on our own. I mean, there's nothing wrong with even writing what your character is doing during the fight, and reacting to it, if not fighting directly.

But this is maybe an awkward place to come in new, and I do think we're reaching the end. So if you want to wait that should also be okay.

For my part, I'm going to be able to write tomorrow! (Technically, later today...)

Yeah there's nothing wrong with it but I respect a good story too much to put in fluff like that.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with it but I respect a good story too much to put in fluff like that.
I see what you're getting at, but when it comes to rp, I tend to think differently! I like to see people participate. You shouldn't totally derail the main plot, but characters still exist even if they're not in the thick of it.

shit I totally didnโ€™t realize we had an ooc chat
im
so
fkkin
dumb

so sorry if I was ignoring anyone lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

shit I totally didnโ€™t realize we had an ooc chat
im
so
fkkin
dumb

so sorry if I was ignoring anyone lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚
It's chill you just missed me saying I felt bad for making Jerome leave Nokky and he's going to go and give him a hug XD

Oof, I'm so tired lately, and with the captain tied up in the brig there hasn't been much to post lol. But I am reading the rp and really enjoying what everyone's been putting out.

Oof, I'm so tired lately, and with the captain tied up in the brig there hasn't been much to post lol. But I am reading the rp and really enjoying what everyone's been putting out.
nokkyโ€™ll totally try to sneak him biscuits or something

Seeing as we are now in a fight woth the Kraken, we are on the costs of greenland, according to norse mythology

Also, Vrai Vrai , i am sorry for saying that i have to conclude the fight, but i mean, at the time i was having the slightest bit of a hard time writing a post, but since the last reply its a tad easier

Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime i dont understand, a brig is a two massed sailing ship, most commonly used by merchants, so wouldnt we be on a more, how do I say this, 'piratey', vessel

Last edited:
Also, Vrai Vrai , i am sorry for saying that i have to conclude the fight, but i mean, at the time i was having the slightest bit of a hard time writing a post, but since the last reply its a tad easier

Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime i dont understand, a brig is a two massed sailing ship, most commonly used by merchants, so wouldnt we be on a more, how do I say this, 'piratey', vessel
iโ€™m pretty sure Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime is using the other definition of the word: a prison onboard a ship. not the one short for โ€œbrigantineโ€
correct me if im wrong?

Last edited:
I'll get my post up in a few hours once I'm off work. LOVED reading your guys' stuff! It was like watching a movie in my head.

heyyy, so i've got part of a post brewing for nokky, but i don't want to overstep anyone if people are working on posts that'll affect him. (i know we have a couple people who havn't gotten a post in for a few days, and want to give them a chance if they're still onboard...)

i'm just gonna be away for all of tomorrow and part of sunday, so i figured i'd ask

ressie ressie In your next post if you want Nokky to had to have been tied to one of the beds in the infirmary, Elijah would not hesitate at all to do so if it meant keeping him there to get better. XD

uuu....I may or may not have time this weekend also. The next thing Yeka is going to do involves trailing somebody, so ideally that involves no direct interaction, and if enough time passes I can make reference to what she observed, so I have nothing pressing for her there.

I just want to say that I'm really happy with how this is turning out so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back